• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Anyone here able to help me with a problem I've got? I want to start a Let's Play channel on YouTube soon, and I have the Capture Card, PC, Mic and games in mind to start it. Only problem is the software for editing. I looked at both Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere and nearly died at the price. I've already spent hundreds on the stuff above, that's just ridiculous they charge so much, I know they started years ago, but surely all the other famous LPers didn't have to spend over £1000 to start. I want my videos to be quality, but with Uni and all the games I want to buy soon, I can't spend £500 on either of them. Are there any cheap alternatives or should I buy one of them assured that they're worth the price? Help would be really appreciated!:)
AttackingTucans mentioned in a Versus episode that he and Josh pay $50 a month to get the whole Adobe Premiere suite, since buying the whole thing at once would be way too much money. By paying 50 dollars a month, although they will never gain full ownership of the software, they will have it each month as long as they pay.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
AttackingTucans mentioned in a Versus episode that he and Josh pay $50 a month to get the whole Adobe Premiere suite, since buying the whole thing at once would be way too much money. By paying 50 dollars a month, although they will never gain full ownership of the software, they will have it each month as long as they pay.
Yeah I forgot to mention that I did see that. It's still a lot of money a month, basically one game lol. Thanks anyway but on the whole I'm just disappointed that there's no cheap and easy way to get started really. Oh well I've got time and I'm patient, I'll start soon I hope, but not with Sony Vegas lol :)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey guys! What's going on?
I won''t be here for long, because...

@FalKoopa
@Kermit the Ninja
It's time.
I'll see you in a few hours.
I have a movie to watch. (And work to do, but y'know... MOVIE)
I hate teenagers...
I hate you too.
(Not really.:estatic:)
Those teenagers are born in the 90's, but they still don't know how to play Smash bros N64 properly? What the?!
I was born in the 90s, but I don't know how to use an N64 controller. Never touched one. Never SEEN one either.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I understand that few of us don't even know how to use the controller, but this video still irritates me about Today's youth. (Child - Early Teen)

Only if you're playing Armored Core which for some reason isn't on PC which would make controlling so much easier... I think... Nah, keyboard and mouse wouldn't suffice. We need actual cockpits to play Armored Core.

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman

Only if you're playing Armored Core which for some reason isn't on PC which would make controlling so much easier... I think... Nah, keyboard and mouse wouldn't suffice. We need actual cockpits to play Armored Core.
To be honest on very few games I played I'll ended up button mashing like hell, then I'll ended up buying a another controller. This actually happened on Mario Party 2.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
To be honest on very few games I played I'll ended up button mashing like hell, then I'll ended up buying a another controller. This actually happened on Mario Party 2.
I mash for actual fighting games. It works on bad players (like my cousins).

GG @ Weeman Weeman I almost got your Diddy with my Yoshi.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey guys! What's going on?
I won''t be here for long, because...

@FalKoopa
@Kermit the Ninja
It's time.
I'll see you in a few hours.
I have a movie to watch. (And work to do, but y'know... MOVIE)

I hate you too.
(Not really.:estatic:)

I was born in the 90s, but I don't know how to use an N64 controller. Never touched one. Never SEEN one either.
Lies and slander.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Blah blah blah, Late reply.

All toasters toast toast.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
OK guys, 'till today I decided to make Mii Fighters of some characters, yet I have problem for finding a class for some of them:
-Rapunzel
-Freddy Fazbear
-Jack Skellington
-Cynthia (Pokémon)
-Aoko Aozaki

Anyone can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom