• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Seeing how we are on the Topic of Music and some Sanic music no doubt :3:sonic::4sonic:
I am more than certain that this should be in here somewhere.
Heck I would take the original at this point
It fits perfectly since it originated form Sonic Battle the best fighting game n the GBA
(Nostalgia got me by the heart on this one)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yes, Obito was the Tobi guy all along. It was all a goofy act and disguise that was done for the sake of hiding his true identity. There were a huge minority that considered this an *** Pull (or "out of nowhere" shark jumping) moment.
Ah. So I'm not insane.
I'll admit though, as big as my lack of knowledge of Naruto is, I've always liked Tobi. He's like a ninja Deadpool.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ah. So I'm not insane.
I'll admit though, as big as my lack of knowledge of Naruto is, I've always liked Tobi. He's like a ninja Deadpool.
I agree with this heartily since I liked him better that way. There's too many wannabe edgy villains in Naruto to begin with: Madara, Orochimaru, the Akatsuki, and Toneri (the antagonist of the upcoming film).

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Wait, so he's both? ...I'm confused.
When Tobi was first introduced, he was supposed to be Madara but Kishimoto had something I can only call a stroke and decided to suddenly change everything about how his own universe works and who everyone is and so Tobi was Obito, he talked with living dolls about taking a dump and then Orochimaru was a good guy and I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING ANYMORE

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
We need this gem

(get it? Gem? Endless mine? ....ok I'm done)
We also need this hidden gem:

Get it? Hidden? Gem? Hidden Palace Zone is filled with gems and Master Emeralds...

Ok then.... *quietly vanishes*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When Tobi was first introduced, he was supposed to be Madara but Kishimoto had something I can only call a stroke and decided to suddenly change everything about how his own universe works and who everyone is and so Tobi was Obito, he talked with living dolls about taking a dump and then Orochimaru was a good guy and I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING ANYMORE
Wait, so retcons happened and now Orochimaru is good and Madara and Obito are technically similar because of Tobi?
Good God. At least the games have some form of continuity.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I never considered reading/watching Naruto. Too many chapters to catch up and doesn't seem very interesting either.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Wait, so retcons happened and now Orochimaru is good and Madara and Obito are technically similar because of Tobi?
Good God. At least the games have some form of continuity.
Yea. And now Sasuke wants to be a Hokage. Everything starting with Itachi vs Sage Kabuto fight just slowly fallen apart.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yea. And now Sasuke wants to be a Hokage. Everything starting with Itachi vs Sage Kabuto fight just slowly fallen apart.
My, what a strange little turn it has taken. But I doubt it can beat the flaming bird of friendship.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I never considered reading/watching Naruto. Too many chapters to catch up and doesn't seem very interesting either.
Same here when I tried watching the anime. I only went through the first few episodes and thought "I don't think I can get into this..."

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, Bowser Jr has some questions to ask to his dad :

And the cops are here :

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm still pretty skeptical of the game's concept after all these news. I just don't know if it could capture the magic and emotion that the past 3 Mother games had (though they are official games unlike this one). I might still give it a change when it comes out in a month though since Ito is NEVER making another entry in the franchise.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That's obvious. I meant why hasn't IGN blown cover off of this game already.

IGN likes to put the games at risk of getting cease and desists.
You can't spell "Flame Bait" without IGN.

/sadbuttrue​

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm considering getting KSSU as a ROM to play
But
My CPU has no Sound Chip
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It gets very lonely without music. :(