• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Waste 30 days on you?

Nope.
It's 30 days now? Last time I checked, which was before Xenforo, you'd be stuck with it until the Premium Membership expired.

It's probably better this way though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's 30 days now? Last time I checked, which was before Xenforo, you'd be stuck with it until the Premium Membership expired.

It's probably better this way though.
So you mean one could possibly have been stuck with the pranked status for their entire time as a user?
That's rather frightening.

Edit:
upload_2014-11-2_21-20-31.png

Look at it. It's mocking me.

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Meanwhile on KYM, someone managed to find this pic and posted this on KYM.

It's basically Japanese Voice actors outside of Smash Bros.

Fun Facts:

Capt's voice actor, Ryou Horikawa (堀川 りょう), was also the Japanese voice actor of Henry from Thomas the train.

Lucario's Japanese Voice Actor, Daisuke namikawa voice acted Hisoka fromHunter X Hunter (2011).

Hikaru Midorikawa, who voice acted Marth, also voiced acted Zelgadis Graywords, from The Slayers series.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fun Facts:

Capt's voice actor, Ryou Horikawa (堀川 りょう), was also the Japanese voice actor of Henry from Thomas the train.

Lucario's Japanese Voice Actor, Daisuke namikawa voice acted Hisoka fromHunter X Hunter (2011).

Hikaru Midorikawa, who voice acted Marth, also voiced acted Zelgadis Graywords, from The Slayers series.
MARIO AND LUIGI HAVE THE SAME VOICE ACTOR?!?! NO WAI!!!1!!!

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Fun Facts:

Seems like my favorite AoT character and my main,Lucina, have the same voice actor. Nice.

Looks like C.Falcon is voiced by the same guy as Vegeta too. I need to play C.Falcon more often just for that.

I also need to start maining Charizard and Greninja if they're voiced by the same guy who voices the two best Pokemon characters ever. :awesome:

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

Fun Facts:

Greninja: Brock
Chazizard: James

MIND BLOWN.

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman

Fun Facts:

Apparently, Meta Knight's Japanese voice actor is the same as Uub and Majuub on DB GT.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I just watched a moive by the name of "Small Soldiers".

I've seen it once before, when I was little, though I didn't remember much about it aside from that I really liked it. It was nice to see it again after all these years.

D

Deleted member

The game has been out for almost a month now and I only just got Snivy from a Pokeball.
I didn't even know Snivy was in this game.
I GOT MEW BEFORE SNIVY FOR ****S SAKE

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This reminded me my first Pokéball Pokémon on the game: Arceus, I was playing the demo and the GAWD of Pokémon popped out from very the first ball (regular one by the way) I thrown. I had to take a photo with my phone to capture that epic moment.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
My first Pokeball was also Arceus. I don't have any proof, but I just laughed because I thought it would have been easier to get anything over PokeGod.

Soul.

Why Pokémon Stadium 2. Nobody used that stage in Brawl. Pokémon Stadium (Melee) was used more. Eh.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman

Why Pokémon Stadium 2. Nobody used that stage in Brawl. Pokémon Stadium (Melee) was used more. Eh.
I used that stage. I used it more than Melee's Pokemon Stadium. I like how it looks. I agree that it's inferior to the original in terms of playability, but I can't help but choose the one that is more visually pleasing.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can't wait to see Sakurai's cat photo in HD inside the house of the Ice Version of the stage.

Soul.

I used that stage. I used it more than Melee's Pokemon Stadium. I like how it looks. I agree that it's inferior to the original in terms of playability, but I can't help but choose the one that is more visually pleasing.
That's fine. Everyone has their opinions. If you don't like the original Pokémon Stadium, you can play on Pokémon Stadium 2.

domokl

Smash Lord
On the topic of stages one of my favorites is find mii. dark emperor is actually a pretty cool concept with the buffs and debuffs. What are your guys opinons on that stage?

Soul.

Nintendo said:
As the two versions have noticeable differences, they will not cannibalize each other.
Rather, as more copies of the Nintendo 3DS version are sold and more people enjoy it, the momentum for the Wii U version becomes stronger.
There you go!

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
If the "How to" video for Smash Wii U doesn't take place on Pokemon Stadium 2 I will be disappointed.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Different anime characters depending on the day? What, is Goku a Sunday guy, Sailor Moon is a Monday girl, Shinji Ikari is a Tuesday guy, Ash Ketchum is on Wednesdays, Naruto is on Thursdays, Yusuke Urameshi is on Fridays, and Revy is a Saturday gal?
I should be specific and say they are mostly, if not all, moe female characters.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, kinda dumb question; the Heart Containers in All-Star Mode heal ALL the damage or just 100%?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

Hmmm, it seems they've improved the visuals for the stage. The lighting in the original bugged me a lot.

Stage looks much more cleaner and not gritty this time. Nice.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
A new salt mine was discovered courtesy of the lucario forums:

That counts as something new right? :4lucario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom