• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Arent those also the species that have sex all the time? (or am I thinking of some other one)
Yeah, though they are more chill about it instead of being abusive, macho rapists like chimps. They are like the closest thing to hippies/dudebros in the great ape family.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
How about some Smash U gameplay...
IN 60 FPS!
Keep in mind that I think that 60 FPS YouTube videos only work in Chrome currently.
This game is going to be pure chaos and Im diggin it.
Yeah, though they are more chill about it instead of being abusive, macho rapists like chimps. They are like the closest thing to hippies/dudebros in the great ape family.
I can respect that.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
So, uh, for you programmers and techy people out there...Has anyone here had experience with building webpages/websites on dreamweaver? I have to build a website for a class project and I'm having trouble figuring out how to center my horizontal menu bar so that it looks good in "direct" view. I'm having a heck of a time with it. None of my coding seems to work. And I've been looking everywhere online for help.

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith Would you have any expertise with this sort of thing, being a programmer?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Just out of curiosity, do any of you guys collect anything?
You'll wish you hadn't asked. XD

I collect a lot of things, off the top of my head:

1- Those bendy ties that come with any electronic thing that has a cord- incredibly useful
2- Whole Foods or Trader Joe's large brown paper bags
3- Paper in various forms (notepads mostly; I have too much full sized paper)
4- Pens
5- Photos/screenshots
6- Music
7- Crystals
8- Laptops

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
How about some Smash U gameplay...
IN 60 FPS!
Keep in mind that I think that 60 FPS YouTube videos only work in Chrome currently.
There's that Saria's Song/Miniboss mix around 0:35, and I also heard a Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland medley on the GCO stage. It was called Butter Building ver. 2.

Excited to hear the other new Kirby tracks. I hope they're just as good as Brawl's. Hope to hear a second Kirby boss medley, with parts from The Amazing Mirror, Kirby 64, the first Kirby's Dream Land, and others!

And possibly this, too. If only this was looped.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I use to collect Yugioh cards.

I still would if the game wasn't so expensive IRL and I had something other then satellite internet to be able to still get on Dueling Network.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, uh, for you programmers and techy people out there...Has anyone here had experience with building webpages/websites on dreamweaver? I have to build a website for a class project and I'm having trouble figuring out how to center my horizontal menu bar so that it looks good in "direct" view. I'm having a heck of a time with it. None of my coding seems to work. And I've been looking everywhere online for help.

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith Would you have any expertise with this sort of thing, being a programmer?
Ouch. I haven't touched websites... For a really long time.

And I never used dreamweaver either. Sorry, I can't help much with that...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Question : Does Yoshi's island is legal in terms of stages ?

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord

If it's a constant width, you could try putting your menu inside a <div> with a set width and center that...?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Gerudo Valley remix plays on Skyloft.
Original Gerudo Valley plays on Temple.
Butter Building Ver. 2 plays on Great Cave Offensive.
Conquest (Ablaze) plays on Coliseum.
Mario Bros. (Brawl remix) plays on 75 m.
Credits (Super Smash Bros.) (Brawl remix) plays on Final Destination.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Gerudo Valley remix plays on Skyloft.
Original Gerudo Valley plays on Temple.
Butter Building Ver. 2 plays on Great Cave Offensive.
Conquest (Ablaze) plays on Coliseum.
Mario Bros. (Brawl remix) plays on 75 m.
Credits (Super Smash Bros.) (Brawl remix) plays on Final Destination.
Where are you getting that info? Just from gameplay videos?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Question : Does Yoshi's island is legal in terms of stages ?
Brawl Yoshi's Island has always been a legal stage. It is usually seen as a starter stage.

Melee Yoshi's Island not so much, kind wish Sakurai went with Yoshi's Story from Melee instead of Island.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You'll wish you hadn't asked. XD

I collect a lot of things, off the top of my head:

1- Those bendy ties that come with any electronic thing that has a cord- incredibly useful
2- Whole Foods or Trader Joe's large brown paper bags
3- Paper in various forms (notepads mostly; I have too much full sized paper)
4- Pens
5- Photos/screenshots
6- Music
7- Crystals
8- Laptops
Jeez, that's quite the collection.

I only collect Toy Story action figures and vintage video game memorabilia.
I use to collect Yugioh cards.
I still would if the game wasn't so expensive IRL and I had something other then satellite internet to be able to still get on Dueling Network.
I remember when I was younger, I went to a classmate's birthday party and his parents gave everyone a deck of Yugioh cards. I remmeber trading all the good ones. :D
Conquest (Ablaze) is in the Wii U version as a track for Coliseum!! YESSSSSS!!!
Ikr, I love this song in Awakening.
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Coliseum plz....

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Do we know whether the Wii U trophies shows what games each one is from? The 3DS game completely lacks that, which sucks.

For example; at the end of their descriptions, they would have something like:
[NES] Super Mario Bros
[Wii U]Super Mario 3D Land

I really miss that :(

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I really need to make an overhaul to my Info Thread when it comes to music... What will I do???

Perhaps, I will do a list for the "system" songs, as in, those that play on game modes and aren't part of My Music. Then, do each Wii U stage's My Music listing with notes on how they're used on the 3DS version, if also present there. And finally, exclusive 3DS songs.

The other idea is doing songs by Wii U Sound Test order, categorized by series, with 3DS exclusive songs coming at the end of each series' listing.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I really need to make an overhaul to my Info Thread when it comes to music... What will I do???

Perhaps, I will do a list for the "system" songs, as in, those that play on game modes and aren't part of My Music. Then, do each Wii U stage's My Music listing with notes on how they're used on the 3DS version, if also present there. And finally, exclusive 3DS songs.

The other idea is doing songs by Wii U Sound Test order, categorized by series, with 3DS exclusive songs coming at the end of each series' listing.
I actually like the other idea. But it'll probably be easier and more organized to group each thing by stages

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I actually like the other idea. But it'll probably be easier and more organized to group each thing by stages
I'm liking the second idea better as well because it would be organized by series and would keep the same series' Wii U and 3DS song categorized together.

Of course, given I won't be having a Wii U any time soon, I will need some help for make this happen.

All info is important! Title, source game, composers and arrangers, whether the song is original, a previous Smash remix or a new remix; which stage or occasion it plays and so on.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You have yet to face off against me playing as the...

Great Evil Demon King of the Gerudo Thieves
GANONDORF
Dark Lord and Bearer of the Triforce of Power
Bow before him, mortals.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You have yet to face off against me playing as the...

Great Evil Demon King of the Gerudo Thieves
GANONDORF
Dark Lord and Bearer of the Triforce of Power
Bow before him, mortals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom