• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do you get pokeballs in the demo

Because I keep running into one of my favorite gen 3 pokemon and I want it on my team!!!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Here's another sad story, It's been a while since I returned to play Pokémon Y; I had to hatch a shiny Seviper for a friend, but after seeing Mega Bird Jesus I hatched a Shiny Pidgey too and then a Shiny Gible because I collect shiny dragons, but I got greedy and wanted a Shiny Dream Ball Feebas...

Seviper: 232 Eggs
Pidgey: 209 Eggs
Gible: 259 Eggs
Feebas: 1057 Eggs and counting

I think I broke my Shiny Charm :sadsheep:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Here's another sad story, It's been a while since I returned to play Pokémon Y; I had to hatch a shiny Seviper for a friend, but after seeing Mega Bird Jesus I hatched a Shiny Pidgey too and then a Shiny Gible because I collect shiny dragons, but I got greedy and wanted a Shiny Dream Ball Feebas...

Seviper: 232 Eggs
Pidgey: 209 Eggs
Gible: 259 Eggs
Feebas: 1057 Eggs and counting

I think I broke my Shiny Charm :sadsheep:
200 eggs? I am not into that. I'm good with vanilla Pokes, thanks.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Do you get pokeballs in the demo

Because I keep running into one of my favorite gen 3 pokemon and I want it on my team!!!
You get Pokeballs that you can transfer to the full game. Other than that the only ones you can use are for catching the Mega Pokemon.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You get Pokeballs that you can transfer to the full game. Other than that the only ones you can use are for catching the Mega Pokemon.
NooooOOoooOOooOoo

Slakoth, why must you be so close, yet so far

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
200 eggs? I am not into that. I'm good with vanilla Pokes, thanks.
That's the same thing I said to myself months ago, but after I hatched a Shiny Axew in 7 eggs without even trying I fell into the trap of the Competitive Breeding

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Or you could just do what I do and get a shiny Lampent on your first encounter in a Ghost Friend Safari. :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Or you could just do what I do and get a shiny Lampent on your first encounter in a Ghost Friend Safari. :troll:
Okay, that sounds good.
First, I'll force myself to make a ton of friends in hopes one of them just happens to have a Ghost Safari.
Then I'll spend 100 attempts trying to find Lampent.
Then I'll spent 1000 attempts breeding Litwick.

yay

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Okay, that sounds good.
First, I'll force myself to make a ton of friends in hopes one of them just happens to have a Ghost Safari.
Then I'll spend 100 attempts trying to find Lampent.
Then I'll spent 1000 attempts breeding Litwick.

yay
You didn't read the fine print?

*Results may vary :troll:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I can't play Pokemon competitively, breeding or battling, I just don't have the patience for it.
Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat. Sometimes I do spend time breeding, especially to get some cool Pokes for online battling, but sometimes I don't have the patience. PvP is cool and all, but I think they could do a lot better with the single player/story mode. There's a lot of missed opportunities that happen I feel. I think GF should get better story writers as I know a lot of Pokemon spin-off games have decent stories and character development. Another thing is to not take away features that help enrich the single player experience. They removed character customization in ORAS, for reasons I don't know. I know customization is also good for the online environment too, but at least in the main mode players could spend time gaining money to purchase clothes and customize their trainer. And it's optional -- it's fine if you never used it, however, for those who do, customization helps to enrich their experience (plus it's a feature a lot of people wanted for the longest time). That's just how I feel on certain things, it's fine if you think differently.

Well, I'm going to wait on reviews for ORAS, and then make my decision. Now, what intrigues me is that Pokken game. Lucario and Machamp, where you guys at? Lol, now I kinda want to see human fighters in the game too.

Also, am I the only one that wants another Pokemon Ranger? I mean, I'd totally be overjoyed with a Pokemon Snap Wii U, however, a Ranger game perhaps for the 3DS would be amazing too (we haven't gotten a 3D Ranger yet).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh goodie

I caught a glalie

My life is complete

Why would I want a glalie?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So, I might be late to the party on this... but I recently started watching The Sopranos. Man, the characterisation in this show is amazing. As much as I love Breaking Bad and the other big wigs in modern TV-Art, The Sopranos is a true masterpiece... thus far.

Also, I'm running out of anime to watch. I know ya'll are big anime fans... so I ask:

What is the funniest anime you've ever watched?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lucky Star and GJ-Bu for me.
Go for Lucky Star if you've watched other animes from Kyoto Animations. The show is filled to brim with shout-outs.
GJ-Bu constantly skirts the line of a harem, without going into that territory.

Though if you want to see something that will make you feel happy all the way through, watch My Neighbour Totoro or The Cat Returns from Studio Ghibli.

Watamote if you don't mind self-deprecating humour.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So, I might be late to the party on this... but I recently started watching The Sopranos. Man, the characterisation in this show is amazing. As much as I love Breaking Bad and the other big wigs in modern TV-Art, The Sopranos is a true masterpiece... thus far.

Also, I'm running out of anime to watch. I know ya'll are big anime fans... so I ask:

One Piece
That must be a lot of help for you:ohwell:

Other than that I can't really think of anything

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't watch too many animes so, Full metal alchemist or dragon ball I guess

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How disappointing.
I downloaded Plague Inc. and managed to infect everyone in the world.
But then they made a cure.

They cured Legs disease.
That sounds like a flash game I used to play a long time ago called "Pandemic"

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I stopped playing the game when the Ebola outbreak took place. It made me feel like a *******. :urg:
I love pandemic stuff, so I can't resist.
I mean, not actual, terrible diseases, but you know what I mean. I play TLOU and Resident Evil, I mean seriously.

The best part is naming the disease. I can't wait to name my next virus "Pac-Man Fever".

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone played the "Sonny" series?

I used to love those

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Depends on the type of humor. Also, I'm generally an indecisive person, so I can't pick a "funniest". Currently I'm reading Nisekoi for the humor, so if you haven't seen the anime, you could watch that. I also enjoyed the light-hearted humor in Ika Musume. As for this current season, I enjoy Amagi Brilliant Park, Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de, Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu, and Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. The last one is a shoujo series, so I'm not sure if you'd be interested in that.

splat

Smash Lord
I love pandemic stuff, so I can't resist.
I mean, not actual, terrible diseases, but you know what I mean. I play TLOU and Resident Evil, I mean seriously.

The best part is naming the disease. I can't wait to name my next virus "Pac-Man Fever".
I think you should name it "Bieber Fever" and laugh as the little suckers die from it.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh goodie

I caught a glalie

My life is complete

Why would I want a glalie?
Froslass is superior. <3

Anyway, Butter Building version 2 is confirmed as a song for the GCO...Listening to it, it is a good song don't get me wrong, but the music is favoring old music a little too much. Especially when we already have the Halberd for classic song needs.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Dr.Mario diagnosis of the "For Glory" mode :

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Damn you Harvest Moon

I thought I could get away with NOT preordering your new game because it doesn't come with a plush like the last 2 titles

BUT NO, it has to come with a plush after all

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
I'm back!
With news of all sorts!
Let's start with the Good News.
The VERY Good News is;
I'm getting Smash Bros.

HALLELUIAH
The Good News is;
It's the Wii U Version, so I can play with my fancy Wii U Pro Controller

Finally, something I can use this for OTHER than Guacamelee, which my Sister won't let me play alone
And now for the Bad News.
The Bad News is;
I'm getting ONLY the Wii U Version. Money constraints.

Plus my Sister already has the 3DS Version so I still get Mewtwo anyway~
The VERY Bad News is;
As Such, I removed EVERYONE from my 3DS Friends list since I don't really need them anymore.

With the lone exceptions of my Sister, Uncle and Aunt, my Flipnote Hatena/Miiverse Buddy (Shoutouts to Toad 900, you my best buddy, Y U No Join Smashboards) and @aldelaro5 because he's my broham
So yeah. :p
So do you want to play when smash wiiu is out

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So, for those of you still awake, I was reading through Nintendo's corporate management policy briefing/semi-annual financial results and found something interesting regarding the whole quality of life thing that Nintendo is trying to bring. Apparently, they want to build a non wearable device that can measure sleep quality and quantity and determine fatigue levels.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/141030/index.html (Look on pages 5 and 6)

"We will prepare the QOL Sensor that will automatically measure sleep condition under this Five “Non” Sensing concept. All you have to do is place the QOL Sensor on your bedside.
Inside the QOL Sensor is a non-contact radio frequency sensor, which measures such things as the movements of your body, breathing and heartbeat, all without physically touching your body. This automatically gathered data will be transmitted to the QOL cloud servers, which will then analyze the data measured by the sensor and visually represent sleep and fatigue results."

Hmmmmm what?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, for those of you still awake, I was reading through Nintendo's corporate management policy briefing/semi-annual financial results and found something interesting regarding the whole quality of life thing that Nintendo is trying to bring. Apparently, they want to build a non wearable device that can measure sleep quality and quantity and determine fatigue levels.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/141030/index.html (Look on pages 5 and 6)

"We will prepare the QOL Sensor that will automatically measure sleep condition under this Five “Non” Sensing concept. All you have to do is place the QOL Sensor on your bedside.
Inside the QOL Sensor is a non-contact radio frequency sensor, which measures such things as the movements of your body, breathing and heartbeat, all without physically touching your body. This automatically gathered data will be transmitted to the QOL cloud servers, which will then analyze the data measured by the sensor and visually represent sleep and fatigue results."

Hmmmmm what?
They should make a virtual reality device you wear on your head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom