• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think this filled my post quota for the past..... I don't remember.....

"see you next tuesday"-spongebob

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I don't think whatever's on the Wii U screen will be on the 3DS screen. :p
The stuff I mentioned do.
Remember that segment in the 50FE?
DK was on da 3DS Screen. :V

Last edited:

Soul.

Version exclusive characters is a lame idea.
"I want to play as the Ice Climbers on my 3DS, but they're on the Wii U!"
"I want to play Wolf on the Wii U but he's on 3DS!"

D

Deleted member

Is there really only 36 tracks on the soundtrack from Club Nintendo, and not the whole soundtrack for each game? If so, I'm pretty disappointed. :/
Doesn't matter. The 3DS soundtrack has Gaur Plain, You Will Know Our Names, Id Purpose, the Trainer Battle Remix, Credits, and Pac-man Club Mix, while the Wii U Soundtrack has Egg Planet, Xenoblade medley, and the Smash 64 credits theme. Also it's free.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Who?
bruh
Who is Leffen and why should I care?
So uncultured!

Why, Leffen is among the 'gods of smash', no doubt!
I would expect everyone visiting Smashboards to know, at a minimum, M2K, Mang0, Armada, Hungrybox, PPMD, Leffen, Vinnie, Nakat, Nairo, ZeRo, Nintendude, Hax, Westballz, or even people like Darkrain, Kage, Mr. R, or PM players like Pink Fresh, Emukiller, and the list goes on!

Perhaps you needn't care, but it is a part of our grand heritage as a competitive community. For we smash together, brothers, and such it is to honor the game in honoring the great players who are and have come before us. To be noble! To love! As a community, strong and true.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Doesn't matter. The 3DS soundtrack has Gaur Plain, You Will Know Our Names, Id Purpose, the Trainer Battle Remix, Credits, and Pac-man Club Mix, while the Wii U Soundtrack has Egg Planet, Xenoblade medley, and the Smash 64 credits theme. Also it's free.
Yeah, I know, but for the sake of not having every song would make it feel incomplete. :(

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I know, but for the sake of not having every song would make it feel incomplete. :(
With how they described the Wii U Soundtrack earlier in the direct, there is no way they could fit every song on 2 discs.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would expect everyone visiting Smashboards to know, at a minimum, M2K, Mang0, Armada, Hungrybox, PPMD, Leffen, Vinnie, Nakat, Nairo, ZeRo, Nintendude, Hax, Westballz, or even people like Darkrain, Kage, Mr. R, or PM players like Pink Fresh, Emukiller, and the list goes on!

Perhaps you needn't care, but it is a part of our grand heritage as a competitive community. For we smash together, brothers, and such it is to honor the game in honoring the great players who are and have come before us. To be noble! To love! As a community, strong and true.
Well personally I came for Godzilla.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
bruh

So uncultured!

Put this on the front page!^^^^^^^^

Leffen is the salt god of smash :troll:

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Is there really only 36 tracks on the soundtrack from Club Nintendo, and not the whole soundtrack for each game? If so, I'm pretty disappointed. :/
36 per CD, two CDs. Having the whole soundtrack would be over 400 songs for the WiiU version.

D

Deleted member

No mention of Ken? So uncultured

That's a good point in that case, but I meant for the 3DS version mostly. I just hope it has all the songs that are in my favorites.
Not sure if it's all the songs, but they do show a good portion of the music that'll be on the discs during that part of the direct.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What?

We're always serious on the:

SeriousBored's Serious 4 Serious Thread. Three. Point. Serious.

Seriously.
Oh god. I'm in the wrong neighborhood. I better get out before...
*Goes silent*
Blargg. Blargg say something! Blargg!? BBLLLLAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!

D

Deleted member

I thought mentioning him would be superfluous, since literally everyone knows of him, that plus I was focusing on Melee players that still actually play/are good. The point needs no emphasis!
U WANNA 'AV A F****N GO M80

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You know, that sandwich will forever baffle me. Why does it exist? How does it exist? If we asked it a question about physics, could it answer in Morse Code?

It's questions like these that keep me up at night.
Infinite Sandwich should have a trophy. Maybe then we can have the answers.

D

Deleted member

Do Sonic fans still want Ryan Drummond to come back to voice Sonic again?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
bruh

So uncultured!

I only know M2K and ZeRo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom