• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
The mii fighters in my opinion are the new meta knight, and it's not because I think they're op, they're not.

D

Deleted member

I watch my saved replays. But only because of the things I did right.

I do save replays of things I do right, but it's just hilarious seeing myself from 3 weeks ago trying to play Shulk. Using buster at 0%. Failing at selecting arts. Not ISEEIT-ing.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What are you talking abou-
*Gets the joke that I don't own the game still*
YOU SON OF A-
Oh. Uh... Wait. Hold on. That's right, you really don't own the game yet. That wasn't a joke, I must honestly be forgetting someone and replaced their name with yours. Regardless, you still get thanks for being fun to talk to on this thread.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The mii fighters in my opinion are the new meta knight, and it's not because I think they're op, they're not.
>Compares something to Brawl's Meta Knight
>"They're not OP"
Flame bait at it's finest.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Sakurai Moderator bias is real.
It's not bias. That, I can say with absolute sureness.

The answer can be found deep within yourself. You may need 30 days of uninterrupted meditation to find the answer. It's hard, but I believe you can do it if you're determined enough to achieve greatness.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I made the mistake of typing in Wendy Koopa into Google.

Don't click if you value your eyesight (it's more odd and repulsive rather than totally nsfw...)!
don't say I didn't warn you *dies*

D

Deleted member

If anything, I think the 3DS should get an exclusive DLC character. The Wii U has more modes n' crud already.

In all seriousness exclusives shouldn't happen, and thus far, they aren't. Which is good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I only said the IC should be Wii U exclusive because the 3DS is the reason they were cut in the first place. :p
I know. And Ridley wasn't a character because he's a stage boss in the Wii U version :p

:troll: I also said it because I love peoples tears

D

Deleted member

If anything, I think the 3DS should get an exclusive DLC character. The Wii U has more modes n' crud already.

In all seriousness exclusives shouldn't happen, and thus far, they aren't. Which is good.
Yeah. Some people might want X character on 3DS and that character is on Wii U, and some people might want Y character on Wii U, but that character is on 3DS, it'd be unfair (well for me I guess).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well they never said anything about DLC being exclusive to one version. :p
True, but it should kind of go without saying. Don't you think?

If DLC is on one version, it'll be likely be on both.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah. Some people might want X character on 3DS and that character is on Wii U, and some people might want Y character on Wii U, but that character is on 3DS, it'd be unfair (well for me I guess).
I wasn't serious.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
W

The only version to get exclusive characters is the 3DS. Namely, K. Rool because of the upcoming 3DS-game King K. Rool's Kountry, will release Q3 2015.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
W

If character DLC is exclusive to a version, it destroys the premise of both versions sharing the same roster.

It won't happen. A major feature of the game is transferring characters from one version to another. Having exclusive characters would go against that principle.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You don't, the 3DS only functions as a controller for the Wii U, nothing else.
But the ICs still need data in the 3DS Version for the top screen that displays your character, I.E. said characters Render, Colors, Series Icon and name.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Ultramario that's not why kinda, it's actually because there banned from tournaments, I think.
Well, they haven't been determined if they should be banned or not.

Also...thats a strange comparison to make. It's kinda like saying Mario reminds you of Roy because fire moves. :/

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Another problem with version exclusive character DLC would be the fact it has been advertised several times that both versions would have the same roster.

If they did version exclusive characters, the whole thing about shared roster would become false advertising. It's unethical to do such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom