• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yoop. Dats dah won!
He always comes over in those big robes.
Although ssometimes he's wearing a tuxedo and wearing a monocle.

But I always slam the door on him anyway.
We don't accept credit cards\ at my establishment.
But he keeps offering them to me.
I don't get it.
I think you're thinking of his cousin, he sells stolen credit cards.
You might want to call the police.
So, what's everyone doing for Halloween?
Giving out candy.
I'm too old and ain't got time for no tricking and treating but them rascally kids sure do.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So, what's everyone doing for Halloween?
Gonna be a massive nerd and re-wrap caramel cream candies to look like Rare candies and give them away.
After that though its the usual of going out when its dark enough and climbing light posts to jump off and scare the bejeezus out of people.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Giving out candy.
I'm too old and ain't got time for no tricking and treating but them rascally kids sure do.
I wish I was, but no, I live at a college dormitory, so no kids come around here.
Nothing. Why?
Its just that time of year again. I myself have work on Halloween night, so I couldn't passed out candy if I wanted to.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Its just that time of year again. I myself have work on Halloween night, so I couldn't passed out candy if I wanted to.
Well, actually, Halloween isn't that big here. We don't do candy, we only dress up and go to Halloween parties. That's all. And the people who celebrate it are a huge minority anyway.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I think you're thinking of his cousin, he sells stolen credit cards.
You might want to call the police.

Giving out candy.
Okay. 119-9119 right?
Hello?
*This is Pol Ice, how may I help you?*
Hi, uh, do you know about this guys
"*Yes*
Kay bye.
That did nothing.Op, he's back.
"SORRY SIR. I DON'T WANT WHAT YOU'RE SELLING"
*Slams door*
He was wearing a Young Link mask this ttime...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Halloween isn't a big thing in my country. It's something known, sure, but it's not a tradition and only a few actually celebrate it.

I do find the idea of an holiday with creepy stuff rather interesting, though.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm probably going to be handing out candy...I'm too old to go out trick-or-treating by myself...it would be really awkward if I did go out by myself.

So I just got the last of the random trophies while in Trophy Rush hoping to at least get new hats as well. That means I have three more trophies to get...all from completing the last two challenges. Should I just continue trying to get the last 6 headgears first or just play Smash until I get the last 25 and a half hours then attempt to get headgears?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I've got a football game to attend to on Halloween, and my band especially won't let me out of it. That, and it's my school's Senior Night, so there's really no way to skip it. At least after I return from it, I can go trick or treating as a marching band student. :awesome:

Aurafox1

Smash Cadet
I have a little brother. So here's my plan:
1. Take my brother Trick-or-Treating
2. Wait for him to sleep when we get home
3. Candy Profit

Genius, and I don't get any weird looks from being a 17 year-old trick-or-treater.

D

Deleted member

3. Candy Profit

Genius, and I don't get any weird looks from being a 17 year-old trick-or-treater.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I like Halloween for all the artsy stuff like decorating the house full of scary crap, carving pumpkins, making costumes, ect. I mean candy is cool and all, but I'm not a huge sweet tooth. I'm thinking about dressing up when I hand out candy this year.

One year I collected my Barbie heads that I popped off when I was a child (I suppose I wasn't a big fan of Barbie dolls lol) and put them all on sticks, and placed them in a garden near the front steps. Some people commented on the Barbies heads, but I also put a Barbie head sticking out from the mailbox. I just got an idea... if I could find all those heads, maybe instead of sticks, I could tie all the Barbies heads on a string, and hang it outside lol.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I like Halloween for all the artsy stuff like decorating the house full of scary crap, carving pumpkins, making costumes, ect. I mean candy is cool and all, but I'm not a huge sweet tooth. I'm thinking about dressing up when I hand out candy this year.

One year I collected my Barbie heads that I popped off when I was a child (I suppose I wasn't a big fan of Barbie dolls lol) and put them all on sticks, and placed them in a garden near the front steps. Some people commented on the Barbies heads, but I also put a Barbie head sticking out from the mailbox. I just got an idea... if I could find all those heads, maybe instead of sticks, I could tie all the Barbies heads on a string, and hang it outside lol.

*Swap out man for woman

I use to have bunch of Buzz Lightyears and I would keep the broken ones as spare parts. No shame

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I drew a picture of Geno and posted it to Miiverse and people said they either didn't know who he was and someone said that a shy guy or Birdo was better than him and I'm like:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
3. Candy Profit

During my second year of college, a group of us went trick-or-treating. We somehow didn't get any weird looks...at least I don't remember getting any weird looks. That was the last time I went. :(
Are they permanent or can you change the name?
Name and color chosen are permanent. Think of those before making one.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
When I buy the amiibos, I don't plan on using them. I just want the figures!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In response to @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi 's halloween question;
Me and my Sister are dressing up as Pinky and Clyde (Colored Sheet Ghosts = Originality), me being Clyde.

Also, my avi is now a spoopy pumkin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom