• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
In response to @CliffJumper 's halloween question;
Me and my Sister are dressing up as Pinky and Clyde (Colored Sheet Ghosts = Originality), me being Clyde.

Also, my avi is now a spoopy pumkin.
You are now in danger, my pumpkin friend.

*Points at my current avatar*

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Leffen won the Smash 4 r/smashbros online tournament easily.

Haters, what say you?

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Halloween can be a lot of work and money, but I just love decorating things... I don't mind spending some extra money around this time of year. >.> lol

But yeah, when I used to go out, I always had a love-hate relationship with the Halloween. Because around this time the weather gets really cold, especially at night (some years we got snow) and you kinda need to dress warm or else you'll freeze. And then you can't even tell what people are dressed as because they're wearing big coats over their costumes lol. I envy those who have warm Halloweens...

Is it worth freezing your ass off for candy?

Eh, back then totally worth. But now I'd rather stay inside, hand out candy, and then perhaps sit near a fire and drink hot chocolate.

D

Deleted member

I drew a picture of Geno and posted it to Miiverse and people said they either didn't know who he was and someone said that a shy guy or Birdo was better than him and I'm like:

But Shrek is immediately recognizable to them. :troll:
And Goku, just to name a few.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In terms of Halloween, I don't know. One of my ideas however involved going to the dollar store and buying the worst things there.
I shall scare using the power of cheap novelty crap.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't know, but it seems it was a late decision to have Link also replace Toon Link with Alfonzo...

Look at this image:
True... that's a good point. It makes me think he considers "if they're technically the same character, they shouldn't have a PC role and NPC role in the same match."

Ehh, what would happen if there was only one Ice Climber instead of 2?
Although already said, it would turn their interesting mechanic, which makes them stick out heavily, into basically a fairly generic hammer user with a couple of ice moves. Excuse the weirder grammar. I'm a bit tired and annoyed at various things. You get what I mean, though?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So. The moment is finally here...
MY. 1000TH. POST.
I'd just like to take some time to say some things about the people on this here website.
@ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers You were my first (and only) follower, as well as a pretty nice person overall. You post Funny things in the pictures thread, and like many of my posts. Thanks!
@aldelaro5 I've had some fun talking to you in the past. And I'll continue to support your Paper Mario thread for a while. You thanked me in your 3001st post, so thanks!
@Kermit the Ninja You got me into Madoka, which is really cool, so thanks!
@ Bedoop Bedoop & @elusiveTranscendent I've played some pretty fun matches with you two. As well as @TJ-Works So thanks you 3!
To be honest, that's really it. But since I really feel like this is too short, I'll post the names of some people who I think are pretty cool for the heck of it.
@FalKoopa
@KenithTheGatherer
@skaaaa
@Moon Monkey
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
@~Infinity~
@Pega-pony Princess
and
@BluePikmin11
You're all pretty cool people.
Thanks for making my time on this site enjoyable and fun!
~Blargg888

(I feel like I'm forgetting someone though...)

Edit: It's @ RamOne RamOne
You're pretty cool too.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
MY. 1000TH. POST.
I'd just like to take some time to say some things about the people on this here website.
@ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers You were my first (and only) follower, as well as a pretty nice person overall. You post Funny things in the pictures thread, and like many of my posts. Thanks!
@aldelaro5 I've had some fun talking to you in the past. And I'll continue to support your Paper Mario thread for a while. You thanked me in your 3001st post, so thanks!
@ Bedoop Bedoop & @elusiveTranscendent I've played some pretty fun matches with you two. As well as @TJ-Works So thanks you 3!
To be honest, that's really it. But since I really feel like this is too short, I'll post the names of some people who I think are pretty cool for the heck of it.
@FalKoopa
@KenithTheGatherer
@skaaaa
@Moon Monkey
@~Infinity~
@Pega-pony Princess
and
@BluePikmin11
~Blargg888

*clears throat*
*coughs loudly*

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
MY. 1000TH. POST.
@FalKoopa
@KenithTheGatherer
@skaaaa
@Moon Monkey
@~Infinity~
@Pega-pony Princess
and
@BluePikmin11
~Blargg888

Yup, @ Space Stranger Space Stranger and @Chucklehead Tom.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
MY. 1000TH. POST.
@FalKoopa
@KenithTheGatherer
@skaaaa
@Moon Monkey
@~Infinity~
@Pega-pony Princess
and
@BluePikmin11
~Blargg888

Congratulations. It is now the beginning of the end. You're stuck here forever now.

inb4 post count doesn't matter

Last edited:

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I know you can import any custom moves you got from the 3DS version to the Wii U but can the opposite be done?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I use to be afraid of good Diddy players, until that banana move got nerfed.

Now, they aren't so bad. :4ludwig:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just watched my first replay saved. Ha ha ha oh the things I did wrong...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The songs Dr. Mario and Dark Pit's Theme are walking spoilers. xP
Not really.

There have been character themes in Smash without characters being playable.

Dr. Mario is a song in Brawl, yet Dr. Mario isn't playable in that game. Brawl also has Marx and 02's themes, yet they don't even appear in the game. Ashley's Theme is in both Brawl and Smash 3DS, yet she doesn't have a playable role.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Not really.

There have been character themes in Smash without characters being playable.

Dr. Mario is a song in Brawl, yet Dr. Mario isn't playable in that game. Brawl also has Marx and 02's themes, yet they don't even appear in the game. Ashley's Theme is in both Brawl and Smash 3DS, yet she doesn't have a playable role.
I see what you mean. There's also Winning Road - Roy's Hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom