• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I give Civil War a 9.5/10; better than Age Of Ultron without a doubt.

This is the best part of the movie imo.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
"reads the word Pentium and the letter U"

YOU ARE NOT RUNNING DOLPHIN OMG!

lol, not only this is a pentium which is a very old model/budget model and the letter U means ultra low power menaing it;s oriented to consume low power with the expense of less performance......which you clearly need for dolphin.

Tbh, running dolphin from a laptop, it;s possible with a good cpu, but it;s less likely than a goode desktop cpu. I have the intel core i5 4690 and I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVE this cpu even a year after I bought it (I am actually already 2 architecture outdated). Seriously, i can run dolphin, play minecraft and run a vm at the same time and no lag whatsoever.

Windows 8 stock? hope you removed that **** (honestly, windows 8 might be my least favourite windows.....baring the flop like vista and millenium because these......doesn;t count, they were jsut bad lol).

HM67 chipset? Mine is H97 and I think they increment by 10 each generation so yours is.....quite old.

4GB with 2 slots? Well, at least you can buy a 4gb stick so that you would have 8gb meaning you could run a windows vm easily, but tbh, the cpu makes me think you should seriously just buy a new pc.

oh yeah good old 1366x768 .......since I switched to 1080p, I sort of think think looks awful lol :)

HDD 5400rpm, my sympathy, hope your new pc has either an ssd or CAN have one, they are so magical :)

Guys if your computer is slow, the easy solution is to get an ssd and boot your os on to it. No more defragmenting required, no more lifespam being reduced becaused you used the drive (jsut don't write too mcuh and you woudl be fine) and your pc boots in 30 seconds making rebooting too fast to make a cofee :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
"reads the word Pentium and the letter U"

YOU ARE NOT RUNNING DOLPHIN OMG!

lol, not only this is a pentium which is a very old model/budget model and the letter U means ultra low power menaing it;s oriented to consume low power with the expense of less performance......which you clearly need for dolphin.

Tbh, running dolphin from a laptop, it;s possible with a good cpu, but it;s less likely than a goode desktop cpu. I have the intel core i5 4690 and I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVE this cpu even a year after I bought it (I am actually already 2 architecture outdated). Seriously, i can run dolphin, play minecraft and run a vm at the same time and no lag whatsoever.

Windows 8 stock? hope you removed that **** (honestly, windows 8 might be my least favourite windows.....baring the flop like vista and millenium because these......doesn;t count, they were jsut bad lol).

HM67 chipset? Mine is H97 and I think they increment by 10 each generation so yours is.....quite old.

4GB with 2 slots? Well, at least you can buy a 4gb stick so that you would have 8gb meaning you could run a windows vm easily, but tbh, the cpu makes me think you should seriously just buy a new pc.

oh yeah good old 1366x768 .......since I switched to 1080p, I sort of think think looks awful lol :)

HDD 5400rpm, my sympathy, hope your new pc has either an ssd or CAN have one, they are so magical :)

Guys if your computer is slow, the easy solution is to get an ssd and boot your os on to it. No more defragmenting required, no more lifespam being reduced becaused you used the drive (jsut don't write too mcuh and you woudl be fine) and your pc boots in 30 seconds making rebooting too fast to make a cofee :)
I see. :laugh:

I reverted to Windows 7 immediately after buying the laptop, actually.
Well, I can get a decent enough speed on Brawl and NSMBWii with enough tweaking, so there's that. And most PC games run okay.

I'll keep your advice in mind when I go to buy a new laptop, which should be in a year or two.

:231:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
?IG DTSA IPC XTE

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Finally getting the rust out!

Managed to get a 1cc of DDC on Normal with ReimuA, who admittedly is not my best character, 0 lives but 2 bombs left, final attack was not a total cheese-fest so that was good. I think my major issues with that run were that I screwed up Stage 4 really badly and instead of extending my resources I ended up going into Stage 5 with quite a few less resources than when I went into Stage 4 (I had like 6 lives going into Stage 4 and 1 bomb, and Stage 5 I only had I think 3 lives and 3 bombs). But Stage 5 and Stage 6 went well enough that I picked up the slack from there.

And I got a TD 1cc on Normal with Reimu, and that went very well. I was kinda generous on bombing Yoshika but I dislike her fight because it drags on anyway. Seiga was the bad thing because I lost a life there. Rest went pretty well though, only died on other time, on Miko, which I was expecting but I managed to make it pretty late before it happened (her second-to-last spellcard) and ended the run with 5 lives and 0 bombs and a new PB score.

I think that's enough Touhou for the night. I wanna end on that high note. Tomorrow's stream will probably have some TD Extra attemps and some runs for PCB before switching over to my friend's requested Super Robot Taisen Z2.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wish I could 1cc any game other than Imperishable Night and Phantasmagoria of Flower View on Normal...

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I wish I could 1cc any game other than Imperishable Night and Phantasmagoria of Flower View on Normal...

It took me a while to get my first 1cc, which I believe was also Imperishable Night, but after that came others. I've done all the Windows titles except for PoFV (which I typically ignore because of its format being very different) and Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, the newest one, because it's really really hard and I was fading into a hiatus at the time when it came out.

I even have 1cc's with multiple shot types in several games, though I'm not sure if I can count the ones from EoSD, PCB, and IN as they're all done with the highest default stock (5 lives instead of 3, what all the other games have).

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
I was never able to 1cc Ten Desires for some reason... I don't want to move on to Double Dealing Character before accomplishing that, as I did for EoSD through UFO, but I'm just not really feelin' it for TD.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I had a lot of fun playing Skyrim. Not sure if I enjoyed it more than Oblivion but it was certainly easier.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That first dragon in Skyrim was really difficult to kill. I kept trying to use my weak spells and melee to kill it and just ended up becoming barbecued cat (Khajit best race). It was after 3 tries that I switched to my bow and killed it easily.
So, in two days, I'll remove my wisdom teeth. I'm not excited about that.
About Danganronpa 2, they REALLY didn't hold back on the brutality of the final murder. I legit shivered when I saw it.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Alright, time for another stream! If anyone's bored and would like to watch some Touhou I'll be streaming in 5 minutes!

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I thought the same of Witcher 3, until I got more into it.
Sometimes it takes a while for a game to click.
I was pretty much the same way on The Witcher 3 actually. Skyrim was easy for me to get into because after Fallout 4 anything Bethesda just clicks with me.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Hey Guys, sorry for being gone for a long time

Anyways, I found a Secret in Smash

3:07 for the 1st indication of the Secret!
5:05 for the Full Reveal!

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Wow those Sun/Moon starters look.... not that great. Like not good at all. Even if evolutions are sick these will stand out as the worst.

On the other hand legendaries look pretty cool so thats fine.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah, not too fond of seal's design. What was it's name? Popeye Popplio?

The owl and fire cat are okay.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Have you been doing any drugs, son?
Dude, they are lame. Super lame. Like what the hell is enen going on with the Not-Seel. The cat and owl dont look very distinct as far as starters go either, the cat especially looks like a million other pokemon. The owl tho is somewhat cute with the little grass bowtie and the grass motif in of itself could lead to cool evolutions (plus a bird starter that can actually fly would be neato) so I guess Im gonna give it a pass.

....huh, arent we actually nearing having 1k pokemon? I guess sooner or later you gotta run out of ideas. And they already had friggin keys as pokemon. Uh oh.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That new Fire Starter looks kind of cool. But I like all the Fire starters to a certain degree. But there's no way they were topping Greninja with that derpy looking Seal Dog. It's not terrible, but it's the worst of the three so far.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yet somehow we don't have a dolphin yet. What the heck.

Honestly, there are a lot of animals that don't have Pokémon based on them. I find it strange that they are seemingly running out of ideas.

Just look at the Jungle Book. None of species in the Bandar Log have Pokémon based on them. Similarly, no moose, only one bear, no mammoths (Mamoswine doesn't count) , no sloths... I could go on.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Dude, they are lame. Super lame. Like what the hell is enen going on with the Not-Seel. The cat and owl dont look very distinct as far as starters go either, the cat especially looks like a million other pokemon. The owl tho is somewhat cute with the little grass bowtie and the grass motif in of itself could lead to cool evolutions (plus a bird starter that can actually fly would be neato) so I guess Im gonna give it a pass.

....huh, arent we actually nearing having 1k pokemon? I guess sooner or later you gotta run out of ideas. And they already had friggin keys as pokemon. Uh oh.
Klefki is awesome man. There's no pokemon I don't think looks cool.

Arrei

Smash Lord
I can't see pictures on this connection, but I always felt there was a fair share of "serious" and "silly" Pokemon. I don't find Klefki any sillier than, say, Pineco, a literal pinecone who evolves into a pine tree.

We could use more penguin Pokemon though. Always more penguins.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man, 2 sludge piles, a seal, magnets, a duck with a stick and a turtle.. Nintendo clearly has ran out of ideas.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
#TeamLitten, because goddammit if kittens aren't my favorite animals. I mean, I've had cats for almost my entire life and I literally went to college to be a veterinary assistant. Hopefully it doesn't become fire/fighting!

Anyway hey those starters actually look pretty cool! It's a shame that Gamefreak is really really bad at making good grass starters. Poor Rowlet, destroyed by ice beam before the game even releases. I personally think that a grass starter that becomes grass/rock and is like, maybe a stegosaurus, brontosaurus, or triceratops would be really cool. I think rock would be great coverage and grass types need all the help they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom