• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm liking Corrin so far. She (I prefer the female one a lot) is definetely very unique among swordsfightersand her moveset is fun.

I only dislike the alts.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Bayonetta looks like she'll end up replacing Samus as my main. Metroid is still my favorite Nintendo series, but Samus' moveset is pretty awful...

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Okay I can't resist asking, is there anyone that could gift me premium?

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
If I made Mario kart 9 this is what I'd make the roster as.

Light: Lemmy, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Toad, Toadette, Toadsworth, Wendy, Larry, Koopa, ShyGuy, Snifit, Lakitu, Diddy, Dixie, Dry Bones
Medium: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Ludwig, Tatanga, Iggy, E. Gadd, Captain Syrup, Waluigi
Heavy: Bowser, DK, Wario, Funky, Dry Bowser, Wart, Petey, King Boo, Wiggler, Honey Queen, Rosalina, Roy, Morton, Metal Mario, K. Rool, King Bob-omb
NoPinkGoldPeach/10. :troll:

But seriously, what possessed Nintendo to think that we needed such a character in place of more notable racers like King Boo? Baby Rosalina isn't really any better. Why lose any fan-favorite veterans? I was hoping that DLC would've brought them back, but only Dry Bowser returned.....along with more clones.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
How are you guys doing?

I'm listening to some soothing music while playing Terraria. In game all I'm doing is fishing. It's very relaxing. Especially after my little mood swing today- thinking about how my life's going and stuff. Sometimes I feel like screaming mercy and just digging into my bed to forget that life ever happened for awhile. But some relaxing music and casual gaming, and I come back around, usually. I'm feeling better now.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'd really like to see this match up on Smash Bros, Death Battle, or One Minute Melee.

^ Dudley (Street Fighter) would give Little Mac a run for his $ Benjamins $ !

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
YAY! my green name is back because my premium ran out :)

No seriously, I actually like more the fact that my name is green than cyan.....it looks......annoying.

Plus the fact I dont; intend to renew.....

though tbh, I really wonder if I should post more on the nitnendozone thread cause this thread......is frankly kinda dead......

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'd really like to see this match up on Smash Bros, Death Battle, or One Minute Melee.

^ Dudley (Street Fighter) would give Little Mac a run for his $ Benjamins $ !
I think Balrog would be a better match because he seems like someone that would actually enter the WVBA. He's aggressive, dirty, and would fit right in in Punch-Out.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

No seriously, I actually like more the fact that my name is green than cyan.....it looks......annoying.

though tbh, I really wonder if I should post more on the nitnendozone thread cause this thread......is frankly kinda dead......
You are literally the first person to celebrate when his premium ran out. :p

The NintenZone Social is a good place for serious discussion, except when it gets too serious.

:231:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Fal, don't lie to El Dorado. That's worthy of an infraction.
As I said, when they aren't at each other's throats. :p

Though I don't expect anything from TTYD or SPM to kick up a storm. I doubt El Dorado (lel) would bring up Sticker Star.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Fal, don't lie to El Dorado. That's worthy of an infraction.
the problem is that he is right.

Look I am going to be super honest: there used to be a time where I would go more in the nintendozone than this thread because i actually wanted good discussion. Sure, I agree that the quality of the thread kinda got worse over time, but it;s still mroe appropriate for the quality of discussion than this thread (or at least as active as it used to be) and certainly nto the disco room which is litterally a spam fest.

I would normally use this thread for anything else, the problem is that so much people has premium that nobody uses this one anymore in favor of the disco room. so basically, the only interesting thread left to me is the nintendozone.....and that is a problem because it;s not meant to be as free as this thread is.

So.....this is why I have been kinda not talking this much lately: I don;t like the disco room much and I would wish this thread was what it was before the premium gifts. I am still talking sometime in the nintendozone, but it;s like......only good if I have something to say rather than just saying stuiff when i felt like it.

There is my paper amrio threads stuff, but not only I said pretty much everything I had to say on paper jam, there;s really nto much to say......

The fact that when i post this only me and fal and no guests are chekcing this thread.....it jsut honestly kinda makes me wonder why I shoudl still post here......

As I said, when they aren't at each other's throats. :p

Though I don't expect anything from TTYD or SPM to kick up a storm. I doubt El Dorado (lel) would bring up Sticker Star.

I just am saying less and less stuff about SS. Let;s be honest, I got asked the same question so much that i got used to compress my point so much that I even bring it up in a source gaming interview (well push asked it, but it was still the same question).

It;s like I don;t know what to bring up about SS that is new because people kinda know why I jsut don;t like SS.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Saying you like the green better than blue is just asking for you to get pranked.. Which is to say... I put in a prank for you.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It took me an embarrassingly long time to understand the title change.

Age brings wisdom, everyone.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Oh my god @Cyndane just gifted me Premium for six months.

THANK YOU FOR THIS UNPROVOKED GENEROSITY. I WILL BE CERTAIN TO REPAY YOU IN ****POSTS.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
Since November, we have known that Pokkén Tournament is to support the special Shadow Mewtwo amiibo card to unlock Shadow Mewtwo immediately. However, until now we were unaware on if any other amiibo worked in the game. The official North American Nintendo site has added details on amiibo compatibility for this game and lists that all amiibo that currently exist will be able to be used in the game in order to unlock in-game items. It is not currently known what items they unlock or if the items that are unlocked are unique to any other specific amiibo. We'll bring more as it comes
Oh greeeeeat.....

Okay two things though.

1. I'm not buying your toys Nintendo. I'm broke as Hell and your Amiibos are hard to find as is.
2. That extra content had better be available in game too. It's not fair to limit it to Amiibo owners only due to how much Amibos cost and how hard some are to find.

I know I sound prissy but I don't really care. This Amiibo this is really annoying to those who won't and/or can't participate in the Amiibo collecting. I'm just hoping all content they unlock are already in game.

That being said, I'm curious as to what it unlocks... Possibly alt costumes, colors or such.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Is some kind of major conversation currently going on here? I'm such a lazy bum that I'm not going to read several pages of posts to find out. If there is, I'll probably jump in, and if not, I probably still will. (Did I already with this post? Damn.)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Is some kind of major conversation currently going on here? I'm such a lazy bum that I'm not going to read several pages of posts to find out. If there is, I'll probably jump in, and if not, I probably still will. (Did I already with this post? Damn.)
Actually, this place is a rather inactive.

If you can bring up a new topic to talk about, we'd appreciate it. :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
La-la-la...I am waiting people to come to my party for celebrating my birthday on the 10...La-la-la...I have 8 controler for the 8 person that will play with me, it's gonna be fun...La-la-la.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
La-la-la...I am waiting people to come to my party for celebrating my birthday on the 10...La-la-la...I have 8 controler for the 8 person that will play with me, it's gonna be fun...La-la-la.
I can't fly all the way to Switzerland for that! :(

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I suppose I should post this here as well. Burning Mandala found an Undertale rip-off on the Play Store and I decided to have some fun with it.

I tested this 'game' for an hour and I believe I know enough to judge it. So let's take a look.

This is the app page on the Play Store.

Toriel is a game? I thought she was a goat?
The game promises an 'amazing' jumping and running adventure game in nights For free. The Play Store description of the game is so hilariously terrible that it has to be seen to be believed.

First off, "turiel"? So she lost all her children (wait, doesn't she have only one child?) in five nights.
  • Save all of little Asriel. How many parts did Asriel divide into?
  • I'm not sure what "run out of danger gear" is supposed to mean.
  • I don't see any jungles in the screenshots. Also, undertake.
  • sans? Weren't we supposed to help "turiel"?
  • By the way, Flowey, Sans and Asriel are nowhere in the game.
Anyway, I downloaded the game and opened it up.

I'm greeted to a Dracula-like setting and a terribly unfitting music. The music is more akin to what you would hear during an intense fight scene, rather than a creepy setting. Everything about the title screen just screams "Thrown-together flash game"

The three buttons at the bottom are Music, Sound Effects, and Help. Let's take a look at the Help screen.

Uhh... I thought Toriel was a goat?
Besides inexplicably calling Toriel a bird, the instructions seem simple enough.

Alright, let's actually play the game now.

Huh, it offers three difficulties. I wasn't expecting that. As is usual for me, I start with Medium.

Is it "Get Ready?" or "Get Ready!" ?
And hoo boy, is this game hard. Do you see the the nondescript gravestone to the far right? Touching it will kill you. Do you see the cloth ghost on the left? It is a background element.

It took a bit of trial and error to get what is and what isn't a hazard, but the game's difficulty is frankly unforgiving and is hard to figure out. I had trouble getting past level 3 on Medium.

Tired to Medium, I decided to test Easy mode. Maybe that would be a bit more enjoyable? Except that the easy mode on the other hand is too easy. I was essentially blazing through levels, until level 17, which is far harder than the levels that follow it.

Oops, the ad failed to load.
Note the tornado. It will increase your running speed for a pre-determined part of the level, after which you'll go back to normal speed. Problem is, there is nothing marking where the part ends, which will screw you up when you're playing for the first time. The only option is to memorise it.

(Wait a minute, wasn't there supposed to a Rabbit sign rather than a tornado?)

You'll be forgiven for missing the thorns in the lower part against the dark background.

And now, in a surge of masochism, I tried Hard mode. Goodness, this might give SMB: The Lost Levels a run for its money. Even that game's first few stages are easier. The game expects you to be able to make jumps with split-second precision right from level 1. Level 2 requires similar jumps consecutively. I'm outta here.

So, with the trial-and-error gameplay and its unforgiving difficulty and endless lives, be prepared to see this again...

and again...

and again... (Oops, ad loading failed.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
NoPinkGoldPeach/10. :troll:

But seriously, what possessed Nintendo to think that we needed such a character in place of more notable racers like King Boo? Baby Rosalina isn't really any better. Why lose any fan-favorite veterans? I was hoping that DLC would've brought them back, but only Dry Bowser returned.....along with more clones.
Well hopefully they fix that for Mario Kart 9

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

It looks orange to me.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I suppose I should post this here as well. Burning Mandala found an Undertale rip-off on the Play Store and I decided to have some fun with it.

I tested this 'game' for an hour and I believe I know enough to judge it. So let's take a look.

This is the app page on the Play Store.

Toriel is a game? I thought she was a goat?
The game promises an 'amazing' jumping and running adventure game in nights For free. The Play Store description of the game is so hilariously terrible that it has to be seen to be believed.

First off, "turiel"? So she lost all her children (wait, doesn't she have only one child?) in five nights.
  • Save all of little Asriel. How many parts did Asriel divide into?
  • I'm not sure what "run out of danger gear" is supposed to mean.
  • I don't see any jungles in the screenshots. Also, undertake.
  • sans? Weren't we supposed to help "turiel"?
  • By the way, Flowey, Sans and Asriel are nowhere in the game.
Anyway, I downloaded the game and opened it up.

I'm greeted to a Dracula-like setting and a terribly unfitting music. The music is more akin to what you would hear during an intense fight scene, rather than a creepy setting. Everything about the title screen just screams "Thrown-together flash game"

The three buttons at the bottom are Music, Sound Effects, and Help. Let's take a look at the Help screen.

Uhh... I thought Toriel was a goat?
Besides inexplicably calling Toriel a bird, the instructions seem simple enough.

Alright, let's actually play the game now.

Huh, it offers three difficulties. I wasn't expecting that. As is usual for me, I start with Medium.

Is it "Get Ready?" or "Get Ready!" ?
And hoo boy, is this game hard. Do you see the the nondescript gravestone to the far right? Touching it will kill you. Do you see the cloth ghost on the left? It is a background element.

It took a bit of trial and error to get what is and what isn't a hazard, but the game's difficulty is frankly unforgiving and is hard to figure out. I had trouble getting past level 3 on Medium.

Tired to Medium, I decided to test Easy mode. Maybe that would be a bit more enjoyable? Except that the easy mode on the other hand is too easy. I was essentially blazing through levels, until level 17, which is far harder than the levels that follow it.

Oops, the ad failed to load.
Note the tornado. It will increase your running speed for a pre-determined part of the level, after which you'll go back to normal speed. Problem is, there is nothing marking where the part ends, which will screw you up when you're playing for the first time. The only option is to memorise it.

(Wait a minute, wasn't there supposed to a Rabbit sign rather than a tornado?)

You'll be forgiven for missing the thorns in the lower part against the dark background.

And now, in a surge of masochism, I tried Hard mode. Goodness, this might give SMB: The Lost Levels a run for its money. Even that game's first few stages are easier. The game expects you to be able to make jumps with split-second precision right from level 1. Level 2 requires similar jumps consecutively. I'm outta here.

So, with the trial-and-error gameplay and its unforgiving difficulty and endless lives, be prepared to see this again...

and again...

and again... (Oops, ad loading failed.)

Wow... I figured people would start to release terrible Undertale ripoffs, but I wasn't expecting a tenuously connected endless runner.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If Smash got another third party character who would y'all want?
Lara Croft, Maxwell, Crash Bandicoot, in that order.

If we go by characters that haven't even been on a Nintendo system, Papyrus. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You lost me at Papyrus..
A moveset based around controlling when and how your opponent moves just sounds great, in my opinion. Blue attacks for days, man.

Though realistically he basically stands no shot, what with the game not even being out in Japan.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If Smash got another third party character who would y'all want?
Brian from Quest 64. Not that he has a ghost of a chance.

Scorpion is another fun option, same with Fulgore(a strong Rare choice), Master Chief(key to FPS series), and Shovel Knight(he sounds like he has great potential).

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
The Super Bowl is being held literally 20 minutes away from my home

"Beyonce will be there"

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Could someone with the 3DS version and an Action Replay Power Saves take a request from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom