• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When the thread title actually has tamales
JPReaction.jpg

EDIT:
They're gone
madjp.png

Opossum y u do dis, I thought you were a good person :047:
----

Im really enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles; I have a saying: "If something still impresses me after reading the spoilers that means it was well done"

I'll not give more details, but yeah, Im really feeling it :4shulk:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Mod aboose!

I'm going to make a petition!

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Some of the shows in the US allow all languages. I saw some of Madoka in Japanese, but watched the rest in English. Worked either way. I gotta admit, sometimes the Japanese voice acting sounds really similar among many shows. But that could just be a case of quite a few of the same actors. XD
Yeah, some of the Japanese shows here only have Japanese without subbing or dubbing. Currently, we are watching Terrace House, the Japanese version of The Real Life. Though without all the drama, fighting, alcohol, drugs, and sex lol. Innocent kisses and bashful confessions galore.

The western shows and movies do have Japanese dubbing to it which can be fun. Like Breaking Bad in Japanese lol.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dang Opossoum you REALLY want people to play codename STEAM

First the Nintenzone thread and now here. Is nowhere safe from your tyrannical reign?
Nowhere is safe. :p

But in all seriousness I wanted a title change and I just happened to be playing it, haha.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah, some of the Japanese shows here only have Japanese without subbing or dubbing. Currently, we are watching Terrace House, the Japanese version of The Real Life. Though without all the drama, fighting, alcohol, drugs, and sex lol. Innocent kisses and bashful confessions galore.

The western shows and movies do have Japanese dubbing to it which can be fun. Like Breaking Bad in Japanese lol.
Nice. I just finished Big Bad Beetleborgs, and I won't lie... it was fairly bad, but in a good way. Like the Super Mario Bros. Movie. It does have good music, but terrible acting at times(which it was aimed at very young children, so...)

Anyway, I'm going to re-watch Headmasters subbed soon enough. IMO, I thought the trilogy got worse in each new season. Super God Masterforce was... weird. The humans turning into Transformers was too illogical, imo. Victory was just bad, though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nowhere is safe. :p

But in all seriousness I wanted a title change and I just happened to be playing it, haha.
You removed my tamales, that's equally as worse as insulting my tacos :023:

D

Deleted member

Dare I ask what the hell happened here?

:231:
A user posted some inappropiate content and got his account banned. Then he came back with another account and posted a huge message directed towards @ASC | Red Ryu. And then he got banned once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Dang Opossoum you REALLY want people to play codename STEAM

First the Nintenzone thread and now here. Is nowhere safe from your tyrannical reign?
Considering he's playing Codename STEAM... something something 'Murica joke. :p

:231:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Welp, I'm back to pleb status.
Do your worst, prankers. :032:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i have see that there is alot of people having preemium that have returned to normal member.
So...

Who is going to be my futur victim?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The new episode of Pokemon was released in Japan today, and Serebii got some pictures of the show. I've been looking forward to this cause I knew Breloom was gonna have some awesome face reactions. But I wasn't expecting this:

The world has been waiting for this. ♡v♡

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
you know ive never pranked anyone like ever.
i was thinking i should but naaaah

the demo is superrrrrrr fun. i was thinking of buying it eventually.
No time like the present! :D

It's going between ten and twenty bucks new on Amazon, which is a complete steal.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Your siggy also shrunk.
Yes, but it took me such an embarrassingly long time to shrink them down enough to where they could both fit that I'm just gonna say "screw it" and keep them like that.

I also need to find some good Peridot fan art again because the last one doesn't fit anymore. This one is just a placeholder.

Also Still~Wolf Still~Wolf
Opossum is right, Codename S.T.E.A.M is so great and you should definitely buy it. :grin:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Woke up with sleep paralysis. Hate that crap.
Funny thing about that is I had it happen to me a few times, and each time I kinda broke it. The first time it happened I forced myself to move and shake the "thing" that sat on me off, which coused me to wake up and notice that I woke up twice. Another time it happened I actually recognised it was happening and managed to even get up completely and walk up to the window, transitioning it into a regular dream about aliens and other standard dream crap.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't even watch the new Pokemon anime, but I really should because there are so many gif-worthy situations and funny, cute, and awesome screenshots that could be harvested from it. Like that Breloom shot above.

And it seems the next episode might have more Ash screenshots. No arguments here. :4villager:

But real talk: is it weird I just scan the screenshots and gifs of a show without watching said show?

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
So out of nowhere, I can't move my right thumb. I can barely bend it or straighten it. And moving it side to side is a no go.

So I can't play video games or do much else for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom