• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I should've talked about this before, but anyway, here I go:

This was the very first concept design for Aspyr. He was originally supposed to have legs, a Buster-like sword, and a cybernetic head featuring three large spikes (with the spikes themselves being carried over to the final design). I may have lost the original February 2013 sketch featuring this design, but my somewhat-eidetic memory managed to bring it back in digital form. The colors were a lot different as well.
SO EDG! BUSTR SOWRD! ROBITS!
imsorryimsorryimsorry

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yup! Including me later today. It'll be weird being orange again, but it's kinda a good thing imo. Hopefully we can make this thread an awesome thread again!
Mine will be expired around April.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I am a notable example of this.

Not really. Green was picked as Aspyr's signature color because I thought it looked the best out of all the possible options I came up with. It was originally supposed to be light brown, and then blue. Not a bad color honestly, but I just happen to have none.
Flight, the Bored Jedi Master

D

Deleted member

SO EDG! BUSTR SOWRD! ROBITS!
imsorryimsorryimsorry
Lol, it's cool. I dropped all that stuff either way. The only features [from the first concept] that made it into the final design were the spikes on his head, and the hoodie covering his mouth, pretty much.

Furret24

Smash Master
Whoa, where did all of this activity come from?

Anyways, my favorite color is Dark Green, incase if it wasn't obvious yet. I also really like
Dark Orange, Blue, and Black.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Whatever happened to Mighty in the games?

I know he is still around in the comics but still wonder what happened to that guy?
He was in a spin-off and was pretty much Sonic without any additional tricks(Tails had flight, at least, Shadow had Chaos powers, Knuckles has gliding/wall climbing, and so on). So they didn't bother to put him in more games. Chaotix was already a hard to get game, so his popularity being low game-wise isn't too odd.

D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about making OC's.
Got any ideas so far? Making a new character from the ground-up can be sometimes difficult, at least in my case. Took me three years to finally come up with something different.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Whatever happened to Mighty in the games?

I know he is still around in the comics but still wonder what happened to that guy?
It's likely that he was just forgotten about, in canon he likes to travel the world, similarly to Sonic but at a slower place. He did appear in a popularity poll back around 2008 on SEGA's Japanese site and got pretty high along with Fang The Sniper.

I'm actually more surprised about Fang's disappearance than Mighty's since he appeared in about 5 games total.

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I have a few OCs created that I hope to one day hopefully create a story with, as in with a webcomic or the sort.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Good thing a coworker wasn't looking over my shoulder like the entire "Chrom booty mouse pad" fiasco.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Got any ideas so far? Making a new character from the ground-up can be sometimes difficult, at least in my case. Took me three years to finally come up with something different.
Yeah, I've been recently inspired by Akira Toriyama's older rounder art style so I've tried making human and anthropomorphic characters in that style. I'm going for a fictional approach like giving them powers.

And boobs the bat.
Oh my goodness.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's likely that he was just forgotten about, in canon he likes to travel the world, similarly to Sonic but at a slower place. He did appear in a popularity poll back around 2008 on SEGA's Japanese site and got pretty high along with Fang The Sniper.

I'm actually more surprised about Fang's disappearance than Mighty's since he appeared in about 5 games total.
Frankly there is a one off character I miss more than him, and only because I love him in the comics and ok wise in his one game experience.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I never did get Sega and their characters. It's like they don't know what to do with them so they shove them all in a closet and hope everyone forgets about them.
At least that's what I see.

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Yeah, I've been recently inspired by Akira Toriyama's older rounder art style so I've tried making human and anthropomorphic characters in that style. I'm going for a fictional approach like giving them powers.
Ooh, sounds promising.
I usually try to have a simple art-style, still presentable and good-looking, but not really detail-oriented, I like it a lot.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Frankly there is a one off character I miss more than him, and only because I love him in the comics and ok wise in his one game experience.

Yeah, Bean is pretty fun in the comics and I'd like him to return to the games as well. A pyromaniac with fun personality is pretty interesting and could lead to some fun gameplay.

Bark The Polarbear is another one I miss, He's a brute but unlike Knux or Vector he's much more of a grappler and wrestler.

D

Deleted member

Sounds cool. Hopefully you get to share more information about it during the year.
I for one haven't thought of creating any other characters yet.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Jose got banned in one hour? Wow. That must be a record.
My favorite color is blue. Specially light blue.
EDIT: WHOA, looks like he's going to get banned TWICE in two hours! Incredible!

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Just when we thought the candle light has gone out, our hero has returned to battle the Red Menace with lengthy text and multicolored fonts.

Godspeed, hombre, Godspeed.

D

Deleted member

Why do people create multiple accounts just to evade a one-day ban is beyond me.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Man, I love Netflix. After watching VR Troopers, I'm going to make sure to have my Blu-Ray Player set up... after getting a new DVR box too. That way I can watch all of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy via DVD.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We got Japanese Netflix here. Tons of fun Japanese shows. We just finished a show called Underwear. As you can expect, it's a drama about the lingerie industry in Japan. But unlike what an American version would be like; it's pretty innocent and illustrates the passion austere lingerie makers have and the satisfaction they feel knowing women become empowered by wearing thier fashionable lingerie.

It was interesting.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We got Japanese Netflix here. Tons of fun Japanese shows. We just finished a show called Underwear. As you can expect, it's a drama about the lingerie industry in Japan. But unlike what an American version would be like; it's pretty innocent and illustrates the passion austere lingerie makers have and the satisfaction they feel knowing women become empowered by wearing thier fashionable lingerie.

It was interesting.
Some of the shows in the US allow all languages. I saw some of Madoka in Japanese, but watched the rest in English. Worked either way. I gotta admit, sometimes the Japanese voice acting sounds really similar among many shows. But that could just be a case of quite a few of the same actors. XD

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well. Those last two pages were semi-enjoyable. I've seen better, but nonetheless- it was pretty good. 7 out of 10.

Now then, does this enlighten us on why we can't have nice things? :4megaman:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Turns out I'm doing pretty well at Fire Emblem. I'm at chapter 8 of Sacred Stones, and only got 3 characters killed so far (which I am not ashamed to admit that I restarted the chapters to keep them alive).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Turns out I'm doing pretty well at Fire Emblem. I'm at chapter 8 of Sacred Stones, and only got 3 characters killed so far (which I am not ashamed to admit that I restarted the chapters to keep them alive).
Being that it's the only way to return them, and many want to keep everyone alive, there should be no reason for anyone to be ashamed. It's intended to be difficult enough for that type of thing to happen here and there. I also don't mind that an easier mode is available too in some games. Albeit, I have played the Shining Force games, which while easier, have their bullcrap moments too(mostly the SF1 remake. Jeez).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom