• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Of course not
Tbh that is my favorite version of Knuckles, he's dumb in a likeable way

I've heard from a number of people it's nowhere near as bad as the games and quite enjoyable.

It's neat personally.
I like it because they keep the plots simple, which is pretty relaxing when many other shows right now have complex storylines

I think I just got hit on...

What. What do I do? I'm so flustered.

Why is this happening.

I'm probably overthinking it. >///<
As a non native english speaker, the words "hit on" are hard to get ....but now I get it ... I think
it was IRL or on this site?

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Tbh that is my favorite version of Knuckles, he's dumb in a likeable way

I like it because they keep the plots simple, which is pretty relaxing when many other shows right now have complex storylines

As a non native english speaker, the words "hit on" are hard to get ....but now I get it ... I think
it was IRL or on this site?
Really? You are really good at speaking it on here, I didn't realize it wasn't native.

But it was IRL when I went to get food. I...didnt expect it...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Everyone knows the chance of winning is slim. But hey, someone wins qnd it could be anyone.

If you have a couple of dollars lying around I don't see why not. $2 for a chance to win millions? Yeah, pretty easy decision. Not like I won't eat if I drop two dollars.

I'm at the Unseen Village. The Bowblade is amazing and my favorite weapon in the game. It helps a lot and I am excited for New Game+
Wait, when should you play the DLC?

Prince DZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RAS310
She has a pretty annoying taunt, lol. I'm a Daisy fan, but that AUUUNHH is quite jarring.

:231:
I know, right? I mean, that's the sound from when she gets pushed in MK:DD. Not very appropriate for a pose. They could have done way better with the selection of sounds. Her sound archives should have plenty of "YEAH!"s and "WOOHOO!"s.

Last edited:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Well, now that Daisy got a sprite, I can use her palette to make a improve an old Peach sprite reskin.

Before ---------- After
Not Peach.png
Daisy.png

Real shame on the voice clip they used for her pose though. So unfitting.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Really? You are really good at speaking it on here, I didn't realize it wasn't native.

But it was IRL when I went to get food. I...didnt expect it...
Thanks, and sorry for the super late reply :p

When I get hit on I just ignore it for the good. Once a girl got super close to me in a bus, stared me for like a minute and then handed me her phone number before getting off the bus, I got really nervous too becase she just stared at me without words

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

When I get hit on I just ignore it for the good. Once a girl got super close to me in a bus, stared me for like a minute and then handed me her phone number before getting off the bus, I got really nervous too becase she just stared at me without words
She wants to add you to her man posse

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I know, right? I mean, that's the sound from when she gets pushed in MK:DD. Not very appropriate for a pose. They could have done way better with the selection of sounds. Her sound archives should have plenty of "YEAH!"s and "WOOHOO!"s.
I'm a little surprised to see you here. :p

Anyway, yeah, considering Daisy is characterised as energetic, going for a pain sound as taunt one is weird. Maybe it was their idea of a joke. *shrug*

She's a vampire. It's far too obvious.

Disappointingly so.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
aldelaro5 aldelaro5
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in installing dolphin.

It shows unmet dependencies even after adding the ppas. Urgh. I have no idea what to do. >_>

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
aldelaro5 aldelaro5
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in installing dolphin.

It shows unmet dependencies even after adding the ppas. Urgh. I have no idea what to do. >_>

you added the ppa?

Add the gcc for dolphin too.

this one is required too.

If it doesn;t work, well you can try to build it, I can explain how, it;s not easy, but it is with friendly explanation :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
you added the ppa?

Add the gcc for dolphin too.

this one is required too.

If it doesn;t work, well you can try to build it, I can explain how, it;s not easy, but it is with friendly explanation :)
Screenshot from 2016-01-14 14:26:35.png

Did I forget anything?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
More sad news. Alan Rickman, the man who played characters like Severus Snape and Hans Gruber, died of cancer. Only 69.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
More sad news. Alan Rickman, the man who played characters like Severus Snape and Hans Gruber, died of cancer. Only 69.
Dang... It's just too soon.

I got to say this. Age is more than just a number, it's whether you live longer or otherwise.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm actually agreed with some points in this video.
I had just watch "Love actually" around 2015 Christmas during my college class... and not to mention Harry Potter Snape, one my sister's favorite character in the movie/novel.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Rest in peace, Alan Rickman. My condolences to his family and loved ones during this tough period of time.
First David Bowie, and now Alan Rickman...I surely hope this is not a pattern.:(

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
2016 started terrible, with all those terroristic attacks, especially in Asia, and two popular famous people died. Let's hope the rest of the year will be better.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I may not know much about those who passed away, but it still makes me sad to hear of many well-known people being gone all of a sudden. I had high hopes for this year, and it just seems like a curse early on. However, it's only the first month. Despite it being a sad month, this year can still turn itself around later... at least that's what I'm trying to hope for. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom