• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, that suck...2015 begin was already bad. But now? Dang, The Death have really no mercy.:4link:
I hope the rest of the year will be better.:scared:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Why is like, everyone dying?
We all will die eventually, just unexpected for some people...
2016 started terrible, with all those terroristic attacks, especially in Asia, and two popular famous people died. Let's hope the rest of the year will be better.
Um... yeah... in Asia....
Well, I hope 2016 can be good during the Olympic games, one of my most anticipated sports event.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
To try and get ourselves off of the topic of death, here's a wonderfully bizarre genus of dinosaur (and this isn't a speculative animal, by the way; this is a real dinosaur);

Appropriately enough, it's name is Yi qi ("strange wing" for those who don't know Mandarin enough), and it's a scansoriopterygid maniraptor, meaning it's a relative of animals like Velociraptor and modern birds. This is the first evidence of dinosaurs that didn't use feathers to achieve lift we've discovered, and may have implications for it's relatives, as well; Yi has evidence of bat-like membraneous wings.

Yi also has the distinction of having the shortest possible bionomal designation for a dinosaur at only 4 letters (it shares that distinction with Ia io, the great evening bat), and also has the shortest generic name of any dinosaur with only 2 letters.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
To try and get ourselves off of the topic of death, here's a wonderfully bizarre genus of dinosaur (and this isn't a speculative animal, by the way; this is a real dinosaur);

Appropriately enough, it's name is Yi qi ("strange wing" for those who don't know Mandarin enough), and it's a scansoriopterygid maniraptor, meaning it's a relative of animals like Velociraptor and modern birds. This is the first evidence of dinosaurs that didn't use feathers to achieve lift we've discovered, and may have implications for it's relatives, as well; Yi has evidence of bat-like membraneous wings.

Yi also has the distinction of having the shortest possible bionomal designation for a dinosaur at only 4 letters (it shares that distinction with Ia io, the great evening bat), and also has the shortest generic name of any dinosaur with only 2 letters.
It looks like an eagle with bat wings that is somehow a reptile. :laugh:

Interesting though.

:231:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Wait, when should you play the DLC?
Well it is pretty tough, so I am saving it for right before the final main boss.

I actually got my Bowblade very early on, as soon as I beat Amelia, by killing the character who owns it, which you can do right at the beginning of the DLC.
Thanks, and sorry for the super late reply :p

When I get hit on I just ignore it for the good. Once a girl got super close to me in a bus, stared me for like a minute and then handed me her phone number before getting off the bus, I got really nervous too becase she just stared at me without words
Well, I mean...it wasn't really a bad kind of hit on.

It's just that guys never hit on or flirt with me...it hasn't happened before. So I got all flustered...I'm not used to this!

Although your situation that is pretty...strange. it wouldn't be so bad if she had made conversation or something..

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Morning, ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, as if you were.

How have you been this day?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Morning, ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, as if you were.

How have you been this day?
A strange one.

Daisy is finally in Mario Maker, Alan Rickman passed away, I had some trouble at college, My laptop is finally back on its feet, yada yada.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
YOU ARE A GENIUS. THANK YOU.

Oh god, I can finally rest easy.

yeah, knowing your distro names helps.

Basically, each time the first name advances a letter, it advances distros.

14.04 is "trusty", after it;s utopic, vivid for 15.04, willy werewolf and 16.04 will be called xenial.

The glemic was not official repos, but listed a trusty release, the official don''t and there's reasons for it and that's because they don't offer what's called back ports. Back ports really are packages available to older versions of the os.

There's nothing genius in there :)

The gameplay in spm is more genius than that :)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
yeah, knowing your distro names helps.

Basically, each time the first name advances a letter, it advances distros.

14.04 is "trusty", after it;s utopic, vivid for 15.04, willy werewolf and 16.04 will be called xenial.

The glemic was not official repos, but listed a trusty release, the official don''t and there's reasons for it and that's because they don't offer what's called back ports. Back ports really are packages available to older versions of the os.

There's nothing genius in there :)

The gameplay in spm is more genius than that :)
I know about those names. But I never would have known about that ppa without you telling me, as it is not as official one as you said.

I'm testing Kubuntu right now, by the way. I have to say, it's really beautiful and looks so much like Windows 10. I might go to Mint KDE when Linux 18 comes out with KDE 5.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I recently got my copy of Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. back from a friend who was borrowing it, and man, it's still as fun as ever.

But still. Nettlers and Dreadnaughts can die for all I care. Worst enemies in the game. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I recently got my copy of Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. back from a friend who was borrowing it, and man, it's still as fun as ever.

But still. Nettlers and Dreadnaughts can die for all I care. Worst enemies in the game. :p
Your sig makes me want Chrom and Henry Fleming in Super Mario Maker.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Oh. Meme Run 2.0, I see.

Seriously, why do they expect people buy something like this?

It's all in his strategy which works. His god awful games clearly appeal to the kids he's targeting who eats this stuff alive. His marketing strategy is apparently to make a successful game it needs to be "watchable", so he'd pester and spam Youtubers and such with every release of his.

It's honestly really disgusting, glad Meme Run was taken down then, unfortunate people are paying money for literally an immature brat who steals assets and makes profit off them and doesn't give a crap about legal issues.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I know about those names. But I never would have known about that ppa without you telling me, as it is not as official one as you said.

I'm testing Kubuntu right now, by the way. I have to say, it's really beautiful and looks so much like Windows 10. I might go to Mint KDE when Linux 18 comes out with KDE 5.

how do you.....

man, kde sucks.

like I am all for having a pleasant UI with aesthetics and everything, but kde is ridiculous. you have like hundreds of effects and most of them you really don;t need them. Like it just overcomplicates the menu and it just brings me tears to my eyes :(

unity is......bad imo, mate is good, but cinnamon is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's awesome!

I didn;t tried xfce, but what i can tell is kde sucks a lot, takes a lot of space and cpu for imo not much reasons.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Considering this is Death Battle their probably gonna pull out "Tifa can survive the SUN BLOWING UP with 1 HP left so HA" even though that's a magic and probably very illusory spell considering it can be done multiple times
Oh how much I've changed

D

Deleted member

I should've talked about this before, but anyway, here I go:

This was the very first concept design for Aspyr. He was originally supposed to have legs, a Buster-like sword, and a cybernetic head featuring three large spikes (with the spikes themselves being carried over to the final design). I may have lost the original February 2013 sketch featuring this design, but my somewhat-eidetic memory managed to bring it back in digital form. The colors were a lot different as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Making my OCs original without them being try hard original is a bit of a challenge, but I think I got it...

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
What do you say to someone when they say "What's a 'meta-game'?" Like, how do you explain what a "meta-game" is unless the person you're talking to is into fighting games. what

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One can only hope there'll be another Trollface-situation, forcing the creator to take this down.
And Meme Run isn't their only game that had to get the axe: One of their games got cancelled due to being accused of art theft.

With shifty business like this makes me wonder why they're still certified Nintendo console developers.

Last edited:

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
I always felt the whole Bigley thing was a bit too forced to have garnered much attention, but meh.

Least he's kinda cute???

Regarding the game; the gun and arm model shown in the footage was clearly ripped straight from Counter Strike, and the sky background and floor model look to have taken literally zero effort to make. Can't the dude make anything remotely original? Honestly. :laugh:

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So, just for fun, I watched this video and then clicked short ones about this guy and every single time.....

"WHAT THE **** IS THIS GUY DOING?"

Seriously, sounds overdone holy geez.
That's the point...
He's playing a character...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
To be honest, I'm positive the reveal tomorrow isn't gonna be Raichu, Hydreigon or Tyrantrum, but instead gonna be Swampert 'cause Sceptile was revealed the same way and Swampert's lesser evolution is a meme. That's right- those are my reasons. Come at me. :4villager:

No but seriously, my gut keeps telling me it's gonna be Swampert. It's tormenting cause I don't even like him.

Snowy.

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnowyFate
I'm already happy with having Pikachu and Weavile in Pokken so any other characters are just bonuses for me as this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom