• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Update: Now it seems I can't find any good icons for some of these characters to use. I'm a bit picky but still.

D

Deleted member

The hair design has been improved. I won't go to the lineart (or linework) side of things just yet.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time for a random dumb fact about the Powerball

Winning the major price has a calculated odds of 1/292,000,000

The odds of getting killed by an asteroid is 1/70,000
Getting struck by a lighting is 1/280,000
The odds of finding a Shiny Pokémon with Pokérus in a Gen III game is 1/178,956,971
Finding a Shiny Pokémon whose ID will unlock Mirage Island or win the Master Ball at the Lilicove Lottery in RSE is 1/536,870,912
Finding a Pokémon with Pokérus whose ID will unlock Mirage Island or win the Master Ball is 1/1,431,655,765
A Shiny with Pokérus whose ID will unlock Mirage Island or win the Master Ball is 1/11,728,124,051,456

And
The chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon with Pokérus whose ID will unlock Mirage Island and win the Master Ball at the Lilicove Lottery is 1/768,614,336,404,564,651

:065:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Man, being addicted to salt and vinegar chips isn't good!

Barbecue flavor is clearly superior.
I never actually had the taste for barbecue chips, myself. Salt and vinegar, and sour cream and onion are clearly the only correct flavors.

Zerochan has good images for almost everything
Well one of them isn't an anime character. But for the others I could check there, thanks!

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
OMG I FOUND A THING IN SPM!

Literally I was playing this when it happened on stream (yes, I found it on stream :) ).

So let me do some mandatory tags:

FalKoopa FalKoopa
@White Hunter Z
@Blargg888

I present you THIS!

YAY!!!!!

:)

The description has everything you need to know about it :)

For those too lazy to click, I swim through the entire first map of 2-4 :)
It's really impressive how you're still finding things in that game.

from my experience, everyone is super rude on that game.
ive gotten booted for getting the most kills. its ridiculous.
I love how getting most kills gets you kicked. Imagine how these people would handle a real life zombie apocalypse.
"You killed 7 more zombies than me!"
*shoots guy*

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I got accepted into the hero mode smash crew! I landed a zero to death on the tester and I guess it wowed him :p Pretty excited to interact with the users there =D

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's really impressive how you're still finding things in that game.

I love how getting most kills gets you kicked. Imagine how these people would handle a real life zombie apocalypse.
"You killed 7 more zombies than me!"
*shoots guy*
hahahahahahahahahah

.....no

Because that game and i cannot say this enough guys, it is not tested enough. this was not even luck i actually figured to try to go between the wall and the water. The corner clip was found by malleoz like.....1 year ago.

Like I cannot stress this enough, the fact it ddin't took me much to find this just tells you how untested this game is.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone here interested in the Deadpool movie?

I got accepted into the hero mode smash crew! I landed a zero to death on the tester and I guess it wowed him :p Pretty excited to interact with the users there =D
Congrats! I dont think I could ever zero to death someone. You must be pretty good!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just killed a Hard L4D2 Tank with a Katana. Not even talking about a finishing move- I got multiple swipes on that dude with very minimal support. That was my best moment ever in L4D2, but I did not record it. But it was still freaking metal.
I'm gonna stop playing for now. I'm really bummed I didn't record that. It doesn't sound cool- it's one of those things you have to see to grasp how metal it was.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I just killed a Hard L4D2 Tank with a Katana. Not even talking about a finishing move- I got multiple swipes on that dude with very minimal support. That was my best moment ever in L4D2, but I did not record it. But it was still freaking metal.
I'm gonna stop playing for now. I'm really bummed I didn't record that. It doesn't sound cool- it's one of those things you have to see to grasp how metal it was.
>not frying pan
get out of here and come back when you learn to get good

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Another not fully evolved mon joins Pokken :p

Garchomp, Braixen and Mewtwo are confirmed as regular fighters on the Wii U version of the game
The question is, one of these Pokémon has the "" character on its name?

EDIT: Nope, none of these Pokémon has the character; so the Jan 15 announcement still remains as a surprise

Last edited:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice

Garchomp, Braixen and Mewtwo are confirmed as regular fighters on the Wii U version of the game

EDIT: Nope, none of these Pokémon has the character; so the Jan 15 announcement still remains as a surprise
Glad about Braixen.

I personally don't really like Delphox's design, which is why I kept my starter in Super Mystery Dungeon as a Braixen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Glad about Braixen.

I personally don't really like Delphox's design, which is why I kept my starter in Super Mystery Dungeon as a Braixen.
I feel 50/50 with Delphox's design; it looks cool in the anime but in the games the fur that comes out of its ears looks like wings or something

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Glad about Braixen.

^ This; day 1 main for me. Pokken's roster almost makes up for the Smash Pokémon roster being so completely underwhelming.

Surprising that none of these are the character to be announced on the 15th, though, going by the names.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Braixen? That's a surprise. One I like, though. Braixen is pretty great, whereas I don't like Delphox. In fact, Delphox is the only Kalos starter I don't like.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Regular Mewtwo confirmed, that's awesome.
(Looks like my plan of only playing Machamp all the time has to be changed up)

Braxien is a strange choice (I honestly like Delphox better, but meh)

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So many Fire starters geez.

Don't really care about either of those three but I'm happy for those who like them anyway.

I'm still gonna be maining Lucario or Sceptile =V

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905

I'm betting it might be Tyrantrum, honestly; it's neither a background or assist 'Mon, and it's one of the more popular new Kalos 'mons. I doubt it's anything like Raticate or Granbull, honestly; those are just not really "big" Pokemon. Plus it would have a unique playstyle from what we've seen in Pokken so far; focusing more on brute physicality and sheer power than elemental attacks or speed, sort of like Charizard, but taken even further. A Mighty Glacier, if you will.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I still hope that we get Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee or both at some point. Since we have a surprisingly low amount of fighting types in a fighting game.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I still hope that we get Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee or both at some point. Since we have a surprisingly low amount of fighting types in a fighting game.
We also have to take into account that the more popular 'Mons are going to be getting in before more obscure 'Mons.

And who the hell remembers Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee? :p

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
We also have to take into account that the more popular 'Mons are going to be getting in before more obscure 'Mons.

And who the hell remembers Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee? :p
The Hitmon-family are by far some of the most popular fighting types around.
They aren't exactly the faces of Pokemon, sure, but calling them obscure is a little much, imo.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
aldelaro5 aldelaro5

It seems it's impossible to install the dependencies for dolphin (the stable one, at least) on Mint 17.3... Looks like I'll had to install rafaela now and then update. Ooooooh boy.

:231:

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I didn't know Suicune or Machamp are popular
More popular than the Hitmons, at the very least. Suicune had a starring role in a movie, and Machamp is one of the most recognizable Fighting-type Pokemon even now.

By comparison, the entire Hitmon line is just forgettable. I mean, you don't see them getting used very often in competetive, and now they're outclassed by many other Fighting-type 'Mons.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Recently I've been contacted by a friend who's a member of HM to audition (and he'd test me). I'm considering it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I think the Pokemon anime may be a major reason as to why Braixen got in before Delphox. That aside, I think Braixen will make for a cool fighter with all its wand attacks.

Garchomp and standard Mewtwo were expected inclusions, though I can't wait to see how exactly they will play out.

But the fact we have up to four Pokemon revealed this week (including the Pokemon that will be revealed on the 15th) has given me hope that we really will see a much more expanded roster when the Wii U version is released. Having two Pikachus and two Mewtwos on the roster has also boosted my optimism that two Pokemon from the same evolution line can be included onto the roster (I mean, sure, it's not like we have Pikachu and Raichu or Mewtwo and Mew, but the two Pikachus and the two Mewtwos come from their own evolution lines respectively).

Furret24

Smash Master
A funny Smash moment of mine from last night.

This is why I don't like playing with items.

Shame how we don't talk about Smash here more often. :|

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice

Items make Smash so fun, though! I'm actually surprised that hasn't happened to me before.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That three Pokemon reveal though! O_O

I sure as heck wasn't expecting that. I just got on my phone so I know this is semi-late, but I'd like to share my views on the three. While neither of them are really hype-worth, I'm really thankful we got three reveals in one- I most certainly won't argue with that.

Garchomp - This is a really cool addition. Garchomp isn't my most favorite Dragon, but still, he's definitely a cool 'mon. Also, he's a Pokemon of my favorite generation, so we representing. :cool: This is my favorite reveal.

Mewtwo - We knew this was going to happen after Pokken's reveal in general. Mewtwo is overrated, in my opinion, but I would like to see how he's handled via moveset. So no objections here. I am a little tweaked we got another 1st gen 'mon that wasn't Raichu though, but I'll live.

Braixen - I'm... speechless. Not only was it not Greninja, but she isn't even fully evolved. I wasn't even aware Braixen even had a big enough fanbase to even be considered as a playable character or a support Pokemon for that matter. Also, she's our first 6th gen playable Pokemon. About time.

Well anyways, we have one more reveal the 15th, so I'm still hoping it's Raichu, Hydreigon or Tyrantrum (I narrowed it down to three). But still this was a neat surprise, and it really lightens up my day. :)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

same. i dont enjoy items lol. too random for me.
for fun i just like going to special smash and doing a bunch of random modifiers.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Wow, looks like I finally reached 1000 posts.

...Only took me an entire year :awesome:
(granted, I couldn't log in for 3 months, but still)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Wow, looks like I finally reached 1000 posts.

...Only took me an entire year :awesome:
(granted, I couldn't log in for 3 months, but still)
nice job bud.
take it from me, having less post early is honestly better.

a ton of my posts were all stupid :4pacman:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I dunno. I think my excessive talkativeness early-on actually got me modded. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom