• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Talking about cute avatars, aren't we?

<--- I'm sure this is a pretty cute avatar. I mean, it's Coraline from the Streetpass Mii Plaza game, Ultimate Angler; how can you deny she isn't adorable?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Who can't find my Snorlax avatar adorable?
I love Snorlax and I really enjoyed using this picture last time. I just had to reuse it after finding it again.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
^ When IBM make "Watson" compatible to play Smash Bros......oh boy....do you know how much a challenge that will be? He'll be more difficult than any Lvl. 50 Amiibo!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Discussing about the cutest avi, seriously?

That's completely pointless and unnecesary...

.....because my avi is clearly the best

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I have remembered 3 of the 4 characters I wanted to use! Now to find avatars for themß

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is kinda funny. So, I just got kicked from a L4D2 server because I was better then everyone else.

I'm not even bragging- I'm okay at L4D. Most certainly not one of the best, but these guys? Oh my lord, they must either be very new or... well, bad. I've had to revive each one at least twice, and we were only on Normal difficulty. When we got to the first safe room, the mod of the party told me I was a, "cocky noob who should get a life" then I was booted.

But the funniest thing was my friend was sitting next to me the entire time, and after the boot we gave each other a look, and he gave me this nod as if he was impressed. I never laughed harder in years. :laugh:

Furret24

Smash Master
Helloooo! Anything going on todayyyy?
We talked about how we all have cute avis (spoilers: Mine was the cutest, the poll on the previous page shows that others agree with me).

Some other stuff happened too, but I forget what exactly. :|

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Helloooo! Anything going on todayyyy?
i tried to defend sans being cute but i failed.
and then i made an undertale sprite.
We talked about how we all have cute avis (spoilers: Mine was the cutest, the poll on the previous page shows that others agree with me).

yoshi is cute, so i'd agree.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

That's because my avi didn't participated... but I'll let that pass because your name has a 24 :p

-----

Did ya know that Marth can go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan?

Im so ****** done, I want this game even more

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hee hee, pretty cool! Sprite making seems kinda fun. I might try it if I have free time or something :081:
oh ye its fun fo' sure.
its much easier than drawing, and you can even animate it pretty easily.

and plus, if you got some long term video game goal of some sort, it can really help ya in the future.
i reallllllly love doing it. i just dont have alot of original ideas to make sprites off of lol.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
This is kinda funny. So, I just got kicked from a L4D2 server because I was better then everyone else.

I'm not even bragging- I'm okay at L4D. Most certainly not one of the best, but these guys? Oh my lord, they must either be very new or... well, bad. I've had to revive each one at least twice, and we were only on Normal difficulty. When we got to the first safe room, the mod of the party told me I was a, "cocky noob who should get a life" then I was booted.

But the funniest thing was my friend was sitting next to me the entire time, and after the boot we gave each other a look, and he gave me this nod as if he was impressed. I never laughed harder in years. :laugh:
Its not very difficult to be better than nearly everyone in L4D.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
17 hours later, I'm still working on recovering my data. >_> Although I did take a nap in between.

qt-rex, you mean. :troll:

I'm a little surprised how well the thing caught on.

:231:
what data?
and yes, you're the most adorable pixelated t-rex ive ever met.
be my qt fal.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
OMG I FOUND A THING IN SPM!

Literally I was playing this when it happened on stream (yes, I found it on stream :) ).

So let me do some mandatory tags:

FalKoopa FalKoopa
@White Hunter Z
@Blargg888

I present you THIS!

YAY!!!!!

:)

The description has everything you need to know about it :)

For those too lazy to click, I swim through the entire first map of 2-4 :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That sucks :(
The files completely dissappeared after the update?
...I think I made it sound worse than it is.
The files themselves are intact. I had to make a new partition in my hard disk and move them over so that they don't get deleted when I reinstall my OS.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
...I think I made it sound worse than it is.
The files themselves are intact. I had to make a new partition in my hard disk and move them over so that they don't get deleted when I reinstall my OS.

Well, good luck with that then, :p

I used to do many backups of my stuff in flash drives... but then one of them literally got burned and destroyed the 16GB of music and photos I had there :laugh:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
you could have just booted from a live cd.

you did made one right? well use it :)
That's what I'm doing actually. (Well, Live USB)

Also, I'm thinking of making an NTFS partition. Are there any extra steps to install Windows there or just the usual?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That's what I'm doing actually. (Well, Live USB)

Also, I'm thinking of making an NTFS partition. Are there any extra steps to install Windows there or just the usual?

Actually, there's a lot of advantages to have a ntfs and linux on the same drive, but tbh, this is only good if you want to have windows AND linux on the same drive while linux is your main OS and your windows is a secondary one.

For installing windows? not really, get a windows iso, during the installation, you can choose the partition, just choose the ntfs one you did.

Now, because you are bringing this, let me tell you what i did because it;s FREAKING AWESOME!

I have a windows 10 taking 80 gb of my 250 gb ssd, the rest is my linux, What I did is through some very complicated stuff (there is a guide, i can tell you step by step what to do), i made a .vmdk file that is just a link to the ntfs partition that I plug into a virtual machine by virtualbox and I can actually boot windows inside mint :)

the very big advantages of being it physical is you can boot to it later AND it takes no more space than what you already allowed it to.

But for raw installing "just booting into it if needed", that;s very easy. If you are pissed off to restart to change os......well pm me about he vm, but it is long tbh.....

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I see. I love Ace Attorney, probably my favorite video game franchise.

I miss this thread, as well as Smashboards. I just can't visit as much...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey guys, what's happening?
Hey :)
There was a cute avatars discussion earlier. :p
And some Linux talk which I brought up.

Actually, there's a lot of advantages to have a ntfs and linux on the same drive, but tbh, this is only good if you want to have windows AND linux on the same drive while linux is your main OS and your windows is a secondary one.

For installing windows? not really, get a windows iso, during the installation, you can choose the partition, just choose the ntfs one you did.

Now, because you are bringing this, let me tell you what i did because it;s FREAKING AWESOME!

I have a windows 10 taking 80 gb of my 250 gb ssd, the rest is my linux, What I did is through some very complicated stuff (there is a guide, i can tell you step by step what to do), i made a .vmdk file that is just a link to the ntfs partition that I plug into a virtual machine by virtualbox and I can actually boot windows inside mint :)

the very big advantages of being it physical is you can boot to it later AND it takes no more space than what you already allowed it to.

But for raw installing "just booting into it if needed", that;s very easy. If you are pissed off to restart to change os......well pm me about he vm, but it is long tbh.....
I had a Windows 7 VM set up, but it runs slow and my laptop isn't that powerful. 1.8 GHz Core i3 and 4 GB ram. Plus, I needed it to actually play games, so I needed the full power of the laptop.

I see. I love Ace Attorney, probably my favorite video game franchise.

I miss this thread, as well as Smashboards. I just can't visit as much...
I remember you were a member of the Kutthroats. How is that place? I stopped visiting after the final DLC announcement.

Don't you hate when you stumble upon FalKoopa FalKoopa 's avatar outside Smashboards? It happened to me a few minutes ago
I used to hate it until they added the minigame. Now it's a love-hate thing. :p

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hey :)
There was a cute avatars discussion earlier. :p
And some Linux talk which I brought up.

I had a Windows 7 VM set up, but it runs slow and my laptop isn't that powerful. 1.8 GHz Core i3 and 4 GB ram. Plus, I needed it to actually play games, so I needed the full power of the laptop.

well, yeah, jsut make an ntfs and an ext4 one, install windows on the ntfs and when you go on linux, it;s really simple.....jsut do sudo update-grub, that will update the boot manager grub which will detect windows and now can see it when you start your pc, you will see linux mint AND windows, you wil have the choice BUT, that also means you cannot have both run.....

Oh and the windows one will not see anything of your linux, but your linux can see windows which is actually a HUGE advantage because if your windows has problems, you can check every file in the linux os :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom