• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
So once again, I thought of a character I really want an avatar for, earlier today.

And once again, I have now forgotten that character. This is the 4th character in like the past 2 weeks.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Do you? I mean the symbol itself looks nice, but in a username? Eh, maybe it works.

If they didn't want to be mentioned why bother even making an account and socializing here?

I never saw this until now...but I love that I do.
Well she did ask for her account to be deleted a while back.

..and you're welcome.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I wanted to use a Yukari avi next... but I didn't have a nice image
I went to Zerochan and now I have 272 images and I don't know what image I should choose

y u do dis zerochan?

LOLNO

I liked it because it was way better than the sour hell of Tylenol

But the best remedy for coughing and a sore throat for me now is honey :015:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So once again, I thought of a character I really want an avatar for, earlier today.

And once again, I have now forgotten that character. This is the 4th character in like the past 2 weeks.
Is this a running joke? :p

Then the Mexican Diet Pepsi is for you :p

When I was a kid, I used to like a cough syrup called Vick 44
I like Benadryl. It made me drowsy, so it helped me sleep. I was scared of being addicted though, so I stopped.

:231:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice

I like Benadryl. It made me drowsy, so it helped me sleep. I was scared of being addicted though, so I stopped.

It feels like a joke.

Much like my life...

Not really.

I just annoy myself so much, constantly forgetting stuff like this after being distracted. Why did I spend my whole night killing Huntsmen and farming?

When I remember all these characters I must put their icon in my sig inmediately!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The trailer is cheap as hell and the narration is hyper cheesy, but Im incredibly hyped for this lol

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

I... just took some Benadryl to help me sleep. At least I only do it when I have insomnia though...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't see a Co-op Mode subforum for this game, so I'll talk about my attempts to beat the last Co-op event on hard here. I brought my Wii U to work to play after we were done for the day. My co-worker didn't want to drive in traffic, so he decided to stay for the next two hours until dinner. Since he's pretty good at Smash, I got him to be my partner for it. However, after an hour of attempting, the furthest we got was Robin appearing. It's ridiculous how they seem to dodge based on our inputs. I wonder if the CPUs are level 9 based on how often they are able to dodge attacks and how they can perfectly space and time attacks...

We're trying to beat it without customs.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hmm. I use the stable Dolphin 4.0, yeah. It runs faster.

Are there any advantages of using the latest Dolphin though? I couldn't find any.

it;s really better.

Free look doesn;t suck because the hotkeys for changing the speed ACTUALLY WORKS (they don't on stable for linux). Speaking of the hotkeys, they are a lot better.

GC adapter does work without driver required, you jsut need to make a fiule as root. Dolphin will uses its own driver.

I think comrpessed iso had problems on stable, none on lattest dev.

And stuff like that.

I need free look and gc adapter, but really the former. So i can;t really get stuck on the last version with the old bounding box.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Looks like I broke mesa. Urgh.

I think I'll back up all my files and do a reinstall using a usb boot. (My home isn't on a different partition either. Oh boy). I seriously need to invest on an external hard drive. >_<

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
My older brother is coming home from South Korea for a little bit next week, and my mom is really excited. :chuckle:

Meanwhile, I'm just excited to beat him in Smash Bros/Mario Kart. :seuss:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Soda talk?
I prefer coke, although there have been recent reports of it actually causing cancer and kidney paralysis here in Brasil, so I'm drinking Pepsi for now.

Markiplier got hacked? Damn, I just watched one of his videos yesterday.
That's sad. He's probably among the top 10 nicest people on Youtube.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Soda talk?
I prefer coke, although there have been recent reports of it actually causing cancer and kidney paralysis here in Brasil, so I'm drinking Pepsi for now.

Markiplier got hacked? Damn, I just watched one of his videos yesterday.
That's sad. He's probably among the top 10 nicest people on Youtube.
yeah he's a legit nice dude, even if i dont watch him much.
that being said, this is most likely a publicity stunt. they wouldnt have linked their twitter page otherwise.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I just wanted to stay in the conversation.......
i-i see.
yes undertale its... a game.
im currently fighting sans til i beat him, then im deleting my files, doing pacifist one more time, and quitting the game.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You're actually doing that?

I see a master Touhou player in the making. :pow:

lol the sucker is hard.
i can pretty much definitely get passed the mercy point with remaining healing items, but after that it usually goes allllllllll down hill with his screen warping shenanigans.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Looks like I broke mesa. Urgh.

I think I'll back up all my files and do a reinstall using a usb boot. (My home isn't on a different partition either. Oh boy). I seriously need to invest on an external hard drive. >_<

WHAT?

BUT......

I WARNED YOU!!!!

No seriously, what did you do?

Like, you know how risky it was, did you tried to install the olaf ppa and then ignored the warning that would remove stuff?

Yeah, on that I learned, you never ignore these warnings, they might actually be telling you "Hey, btw, the installation of this package will remove everything, YAY!!!!!". (serious, some do that).

Does your xserver even starts? (aka do you see graphical stuff after you login?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom