• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So, what was everyone's opinion on the Super Mario Bros. Z reboot's first episode? I though the Wario Bros. fight was a little more exciting than the race in the original and the use of music for the Bowser fight was too good (Fire FTW). Who would have expected the likes of Rawk Hawk being a secondary character or Vivain losing to Mallow?
That smooth, 60 FPS like animation was beautiful. There is also a lot more comedy, and I'm really okay with that.

MainJPW

M.T.A
So, what was everyone's opinion on the Super Mario Bros. Z reboot's first episode? I though the Wario Bros. fight was a little more exciting than the race in the original and the use of music for the Bowser fight was too good (Fire FTW). Who would have expected the likes of Rawk Hawk being a secondary character or Vivain losing to Mallow?
K. Rool's going to be in it, GG.

Seriously though I like how the competition against the Wario Bros. was based on Smash and I like how they were given a chance to fight competently with the brothers, the best part was the whole assist trophy bit; that was just hilarious!

The Bowser fight had me on the edge even though we all knew the outcome; I went back to compare the original fight and honestly, this made the old fight look like an amateur made it, the animation and sprite work was bumped up TREMENDOUSLY! Rawk Hawks voice of course had clips taken from the world champ who need not be named so that's awesome....it's just so much hype!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So this week I'm taking slightly longer shifts thanks to nobody winning that lottery jackpot last Saturday. Now the dang thing is up to $1.4 BILLION. The next drawing is Wednesday night and I swear to hell somebody better win it. It's just killing with the lottery demand.

*sigh* ****...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Here my opinion with some simple word.
I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It

10/10
100/100
Best thing
BEST THING

I Love It

I Love It

I Love It

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Haven't gotten to watch the SMBZ reboot yet but since I was a huge fan of the original run, I'll get to it once I'm not tired from work.

I actually thought Alvin Earthworm was going to call it quits forever before the reboot. Glad I'm wrong.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Haven't gotten to watch the SMBZ reboot yet but since I was a huge fan of the original run, I'll get to it once I'm not tired from work.

I actually thought Alvin Earthworm was going to call it quits forever before the reboot. Glad I'm wrong.
Your avatar though, it's too good.

Why yes Wario, I would love to tough your handsome face. :awesome:

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
So this week I'm taking slightly longer shifts thanks to nobody winning that lottery jackpot last Saturday. Now the dang thing is up to $1.4 BILLION. The next drawing is Wednesday night and I swear to hell somebody better win it. It's just killing with the lottery demand.

*sigh* ****...
I kind of feel like I should buy a lottery ticket, for the first time ever.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok so I can finally tell you what happened.

FalKoopa FalKoopa this relates to linux mint so listen :)

First for my brother......his hdd died as well as his pc and because he made no backup......he lost everything.....

For me, well i had everything backup before reinstalling so it';s fine.

But as soon as I was ready to call it a day, I realised I broke my xserver :(

What happened is I need to have an updated mesa (cause dolphin) and for some reasons, if you isntall mint 17.3 DIRECTLY from the iso, you cannot use the updated ppa because they for some reasons locked the dependancies on packages that aren;t updated enough so you cannot update mesa or you break the xserver.

So, what I had to do to fix this (and this is honestly ridiculously weird)

Get mint 17.2, install, get ppa, update mesa (because it does work on 17.2) THEN upgrade to 17.3.

lol

Anyway I am on that part, I have almost everything back, I am just recopying back my files now :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll check the Blackstar album today
I expected to see an Space Oddity reference in the title, but is nice anyway :p

It kinda bugs me that Lemmy Kilmister didn't got a rest in peace title when he passed 2 weeks ago

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I really wish I didn't need the hyphen in my name. OCD is rising!

But I'm still happy with the change!

Funny, I was playing this about an hour ago.
You should try the Souls' games as well in case you haven't already.
I have not actually. This is my first experience with this series.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Popo or Nana fan. I'm just stating the facts. I guess I miss beating them up.

Sakurai said that the Ice Climbers aren't in Smash Bros because it was hard to program them as a duo on Smash 3DS.........

.......and yet Rosalina and Luma work exactly like a duo.

Smashception.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Popo or Nana fan. I'm just stating the facts. I guess I miss beating them up.

Sakurai said that the Ice Climbers aren't in Smash Bros because it was hard to program them as a duo on Smash 3DS.........

Smashception.
About that, the thing is that Nana is full fledged fighter that you can even play as in some alts.

Luma is more like the Pikmin, with a much more limited AI and its 3DS model has less resolution like them.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Smashception.
The AI of the second Climber was too complex, basically independant of the first Climber.
Luma's AI is basically copying Rosalina's commands without acting by itself

Treedot

Smash Journeyman

Smashception.
I think the Luma is a little different, since you control the Luma. Nana has her own AI, and I heard it only doesn't work in 8-player smash, because if all players were Ice Climbers, there would be 16 characters on screen.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

I have not actually. This is my first experience with this series.
The combat is slower and more defensive, but it's just as brutally difficult.
You might want to wait for the third game that's coming out this year.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

At least is not a symbol that makes tagging impossible :p

I still feel lucky because I managed to get the name Im using now

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I decided to listen a song on YT but the video page loaded a crash screen saying that the clip wasn't available... but the audio still played.

Funnily enough the song is Yuyuko Saigyouji's Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zis2TtxdFjQ
Huh, and here I thought I was the only one having this issue. YT is quite the enigma. I was able to make the video show itself since it loads for a brief split second before cutting to the crash screen. The "downside" is that comments don't load but that's honestly more of a plus than anything else, really.

Edit: Ignore those last two sentences.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This exactly. It's sad to see it going down the same route.
First it was Minecraft. Then it was FNaF, and now Undertale as well.
Why can't people just like games and SHUT UP about it?
That wouldn't be very... Internet-y, now would it? :p

IT. WAS. AMAZING.

I never saw the original series, but I absolutely loved this episode. And I'll be honest - the fight scenes can stand up to some of the best action scenes in anime based on their intensity, and their uncertainty involving the outcome. 10/10

:231:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Anyone think that scene in Super Mario Bros Z ep 1 (the reboot) with Luigi standing in front of Mario was really touching? I changed my avatar to reflect it.

Also the Waluigi joke and Rawk Hawk as Hercule was hilarious. I'm hyped for episode 2.

D

Deleted member

So this is what I've been doing for hours now. It's still a work in progress.
Why am I drawing this character? Don't ask me, I'm just bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom