• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
7. All your drawings come to life and are at your command.
View attachment 91490
But seriously, out of the powers you typed down, I'd say the ability to control fire, or sand.
That actually is a pretty cool power, but its not as useful if you're a terrible artist,

Shadows sounds kinda cool I guess, not useful at all, but cool. What happens if I absorb shadows and there's no light to take it's place though? Does it just make more shadows?
People die if they enter the sunlight without a shadow, however if you absorb say 1000 shadows, you'll look something like this,

note how you look after absorbing 1000 shadows all depends on your physical physique, if you're incredibly muscular, you'll look more like a giant, if you skipped leg day you'll look sort of like the image above
Are you just listing powers from One Piece? Kinda seems that way.
The string one seems to be the best I guess.
Its in celebration of Toei FINALLY confirming Gear 4, and it looks so beast. Here's a link to the teaser,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTWvAHsJomU
Although technically Number 2 isn't a power as of today. The closest power to it is the diamond one.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After work, I've been bringing in my Wii U to play Smash with my co-workers. We usually get between 4 to 6 people playing at once. Since I tend to win the most, I usually select random to be more fair in a way. Here are some replays.

I ended up getting 7 kills this match with at least 3 being from Shield Breaker.

One of my co-workers picked Captain Falcon to troll and I happened to get the green Captain Falcon from random character select. We then attempted to try to get KOs with moves like Falcon Punch or the knee.

Smash time is my favorite thing to do after a hard day of work. XD

I also don't normally pick Mewtwo in free-for-alls because I want to keep his win to battle ratio high on my Wii U...Otherwise I'd probably play him more if it was on someone else's game.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I almost forgot to answer this

(
x61) + (
x2)

Because I wanted a Heavy Metal sig

-----

Returning to the superpowers stuff, being sandman would be cool too
I would name myself Darude and then unleash you know what.

The third power reminds me that Courage The Cowardly Dog episode
Wasn't that episode a season finale? Pretty grim way to end a season.

Courage was so great, I miss it. I wish repeats of it would air often.
I want to write some huge paragraphs about how and why I loved this show, but I'm out of stamina right now.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Wasn't that episode a season finale? Pretty grim way to end a season.

Courage was so great, I miss it. I wish repeats of it would air often.
I want to write some huge paragraphs about how and why I loved this show, but I'm out of stamina right now.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who loved that show. Still one of my favorites from CN.

Shame reairings of it are pretty rare. :/

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Courage TCD always made me super uncomfortable for some reason. Like, I'm not even sure I can call it fear, it just always felt super unnerving to watch, especially alone.

Of course, I am pretty easily spooked, so that's nothing new, I suppose.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I loved Courage. It wasn't a cartoon that dared to put scary stuff just to be cool, it was a clever show with legitely scary moments that could be enjoyed by everyone.

My mom and I used to watch it everyday when I was 5 and she grew fond of it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Courage is one of my favourites (along with Dexter's Lab and PPF) from CN's glory days. I used to be scared watching it back in 2002-03, but the show still holds up today.

It still airs at night regularly here.

:231:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The episode with the mummy saying "Return the slab" freaked me out as a kid...as did most of the series. As a result, I only watched it if it was the only thing on and I had nothing better to do.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The episode with the mummy saying "Return the slab" freaked me out as a kid...as did most of the series. As a result, I only watched it if it was the only thing on and I had nothing better to do.
I consider myself a scaredy cat, but truly that episode never scared me, I just thought it was weird.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I thought Courage of the Cowardly Dog was a great show on CN and it would have been my favorite...

had it not been for a show called "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy".

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Courage was basically The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy for me, but better.
Not that I disliked the show, I really, realy enjoyed it. But Billy used to (and still does) make me furious.
He was either:
  1. Being disgusting
  2. Being annoying
  3. Being stupid.
Dumb characters in cartoons are a huge pet peeve of mine when done poorly. That includes characters like Billy, Dee Dee (Dexter's Lab), and Patrick Sturd (Spongebob).
This is something that I think The Amazing World of Gumball absolutely NAILED with Richard. First off, his stupidity never injures or causes misfortune to anyone but him.
And second, the show gives a very solid reason for it (His mother was very overprotective, and his house was completely foolproof. He couldn't make mistakes, and therefore, couldn't learn from them).

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I never found Billy annoying. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy always had an equally, if not, more stupid character than Billy who would do more harm. After Season 4, I hated Patrick's character on SpongeBob SquarePants. He was the most infamous victim of the show's change in writers.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I never found Billy annoying. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy always had an equally, if not, more stupid character than Billy who would do more harm. After Season 4, I hated Patrick's character on SpongeBob SquarePants. He was the most infamous victim of the show's change in writers.
I always LOVED whenever Billy got serious on that show.
Problem with him was, back in the day, we had characters like Ed and Johnny Bravo, who were done right. Nowsdays, I can tolerate him a lot more, considering how bad it can get. (Post season 4 Patrick, Swaysway and Buhdeuce from Breadwinners, Fanboy and Chum-Chum...)
Stuck on the Wringler marked the point of no return for Patrick.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was surfing the web for some Dark Adeleine pictures.

The web gave me this.

Yes. You are, in fact, viewing the rare ship between King Dedede and Adeleine.

So yeah. I went there. Good night. :4dedede:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't remember Billy being too annoying, although he was one of my least favourite characters of the show.

Oh, and someone mentioned Gumball? When I first saw it, I was a little unnerved to see the amount of dark humour in the show, but it does it masterfully.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm really confused at how divisive Gumball is. I feel like it gets a lot more hate than it deserves.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm really confused at how divisive Gumball is. I feel like it gets a lot more hate than it deserves.
Because no one really puts the effort into watching the show and picking up on the jokes. Originally, I brushed it off as an annoying CN cartoon until I saw the episode where Gumball and Darwin lose their voices. The scene where they talk to the zombie-fied teenager at the graveyard was both very dark and hilarious at the same time.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I return to find Courage talk

Tbh that show is my favorite of classic CN, the music was superb and the stories were disturbing sometimes but really well made
And yeah, "Return the Slab" caused me nightmares, but the scariest **** for me was the Abracadaver Magician on PPG

Billy was dumb and gross but still fun somehow; he gave us jewels like "DESTROY US ALL!!" so is more likeable than post-season 4 Patrick

I used to despise Gumball because I find the first season annoying (also I didn't liked the art style) but it progressed really well with nicely executed jokes like when Gumball tried to pull a Konami Code just to glitch into a tank.
"The Shell" episode is pretty epic for me

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I liked Fred Fredburger in Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
The best part of his first appearance was when he gets flung off the carnival ride and Grim gets beaten up by the monsters at the old Make-A-Wish-esque corporation he worked with.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The best part of his first appearance was when he gets flung off the carnival ride and Grim gets beaten up by the monsters at the old Make-A-Wish-esque corporation he worked with.
I thought that was his second appearance while his first was at the court episode...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, agdq finally ended, that was fun :)

Now, I have something to say, I realised that glitch hunting spm can be done for long sessions so I will (and this is historically rare that I did that) START TO STREAM MY TESTS! :)

I actually already did around 3 streams during agdq time, but now that agdq is ended, well I can just stream it.

Now I am going to be very honest here: my streams WILL be boring unless you are interested to see me mess with a game and a ramsearch for hours. I don't even have a mic, but I do have ost and I sometime put AA questioning music because it just has the research mood :) The fact I have an amp means that you can get a pleasing volume while I can lower it down on my end which is just awesome :) I like spm audio, but man, if you would hear me flip 50 times, trust me, hearing paper Mario yelling can get understandably boring (it;s fine for me, but for a stream.....bleh).

just to give you an idea, this is what you should expect from it:

Screenshot from 2016-01-10 03:34:26.png

This one was special because I was testing a thing with the flip and as you can see, my Y coordinate is higher than 0, you can get on that thing because if I flipped there, it would prompt me to jump because I am high from the ground. This test was very useful btw, it helped us to understand a bit more on what happens when you flip.

So, this is my twitch:

http://www.twitch.tv/aldelaro5

Will tag some people that might be interested :)

FalKoopa FalKoopa (honestly, idk but I figured I would tag you).
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X (why the nick change? also, tagging you because I know it;s technical stuff, but I do have my chat up if you want to ask stuff).
@Blargg888

And I am actually going to tag supporters because honestly, I feel they might want to know stuff :)

@MegaMarioMan9 @tsvlink25 @Rockaphin

There are people that are interested to watch these, but they are people I know in the paper mario speedrun discord or glitch hunters I know. However I have been receiving random viewers on twitch lately and got some followers (which is really surprising, you would think this would be very boring to watch so....).

So the idea is that I am telling this because I honestly do wonder if anyone would be interested to watch these despite not being familiar with glitch hunting. This is the kind of stream that I might talk a lot in my chat because if I try to figure out stuff, I would say my theories and stuff.

Little details on my stream stuff, I use obs, 1500kbps because it;s so stable so far, a bit over 720p (it;s my screen scaled down) at 30fps. i cannot stream at 60 because dolphin lags a lot if I do it and I tried everything, I cannot stream at 60fps and make dolphin happy, but at 30, it;s like, I loose maybe some fps, but not a big deal. i do get a lot of wiimote lags however which might make me switch to keyboards sometimes.

Anyway, I figured I would talk about it because at any case, some people here liked my interview so yeah :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Now, I have something to say, I realised that glitch hunting spm can be done for long sessions so I will (and this is historically rare that I did that) START TO STREAM MY TESTS! :)

I actually already did around 3 streams during agdq time, but now that agdq is ended, well I can just stream it.

Now I am going to be very honest here: my streams WILL be boring unless you are interested to see me mess with a game and a ramsearch for hours. I don't even have a mic, but I do have ost and I sometime put AA questioning music because it just has the research mood :) The fact I have an amp means that you can get a pleasing volume while I can lower it down on my end which is just awesome :) I like spm audio, but man, if you would hear me flip 50 times, trust me, hearing paper Mario yelling can get understandably boring (it;s fine for me, but for a stream.....bleh).

View attachment 91532

This one was special because I was testing a thing with the flip and as you can see, my Y coordinate is higher than 0, you can get on that thing because if I flipped there, it would prompt me to jump because I am high from the ground. This test was very useful btw, it helped us to understand a bit more on what happens when you flip.

So, this is my twitch:

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X (why the nick change? also, tagging you because I know it;s technical stuff, but I do have my chat up if you want to ask stuff).
@Blargg888

And I am actually going to tag supporters because honestly, I feel they might want to know stuff :)

There are people that are interested to watch these, but they are people I know in the paper mario speedrun discord or glitch hunters I know. However I have been receiving random viewers on twitch lately and got some followers (which is really surprising, you would think this would be very boring to watch so....).

So the idea is that I am telling this because I honestly do wonder if anyone would be interested to watch these despite not being familiar with glitch hunting. This is the kind of stream that I might talk a lot in my chat because if I try to figure out stuff, I would say my theories and stuff.

Little details on my stream stuff, I use obs, 1500kbps because it;s so stable so far, a bit over 720p (it;s my screen scaled down) at 30fps. i cannot stream at 60 because dolphin lags a lot if I do it and I tried everything, I cannot stream at 60fps and make dolphin happy, but at 30, it;s like, I loose maybe some fps, but not a big deal. i do get a lot of wiimote lags however which might make me switch to keyboards sometimes.

Anyway, I figured I would talk about it because at any case, some people here liked my interview so yeah :)
Frankly, it's not that i am not interest. But i think i would rather watch the replay if there is one. Sorry for that but i have other thing to do.

Also, i changed my name because why not?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

View attachment 91532

So, this is my twitch:

@Blargg888

I enjoy reading your posts, but I can't say if I have the patience to watch one. Considering I hardly even watch Let's Plays...

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I enjoy reading your posts, but I can't say if I have the patience to watch one. Considering I hardly even watch Let's Plays...

Watch Chuggaaconroy, he's the best lets player out there. His Xenoblade Chronicles LP his awesome, heck he's the main reason I bought Uprising and New Leaf, and Xenoblade Chronicles (as soon as I find out whether or not the NX will support Xenoblade Chronicles 3D).

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Frankly, it's not that i am not interest. But i think i would rather watch the replay if there is one. Sorry for that but i have other thing to do.

Also, i changed my name because why not?
well.......I had to look it up to an old tag I did to know your newer one cuase I couldn’t tag you :(

Though, I wouldn’t recommend to watch the vods because unless the finding is very major, do not expect me to highlight much and if it's a new glitch or trick, I would upload on my youtube instead, btu for twitch, watching the replay is going to fee very awkward because i keep pausing the game when I use my chat so :)

So, it;s best that you actually don;t watch tbh, the only reasons I actually do this is because i can actually talk about my tests while they are happening which is fun to do and it does help me so that I don't just have the discord every time and people can see my tests.

Like serious, the replays can be from 3 to 5 hours and 25% can be meaningful (and AGAIN, it might not even be obvious why it is because you don;t have my chat).

But if you feel you want to, here;s a stream i did to test stylish:

http://www.twitch.tv/aldelaro5/v/33861754

this is the test that made me do a silly AA objection thing (btw, did you read that post? I was sure you would have liked it because I tagged you).

It's hardly a let's play, lol, in fact, it is a "completely messed up play".

See, to do my test, I hack the game all over the place. I need to go to a certain point in the game? hack. Need hp? hack. Need an enemy frozen in the air? hack. It's really I stop to care about the game lol. Like if you play casually the game, of course you would care abotu the game, but how i play the game is, it;s like the game stops to exist and I am trying to break through it. Like, the immersion is ZERO here, everyone that would watch has no idea if i will find something, if I find it, everyone learns it at the same time while if you watch an lp, you will experience something that was already going to happen no amtter what and it;s the game and if you already played the game, then you already know what;c coming.

Here, no one knows, heck not even me, I have ideas and I try them, but I have no idea if one day I will find a clip or something.

This is where the interest comes in: no one knows not even the streamer what is going to happen. to give you an idea, on my flipping tests 2 days ago, we were really wondering what the heck happened to my Y and we eventually figured it out after several minutes of thinking, but no one knew we would figure out something new about it :)

Like don;t think of it as a video of me doing something sequentially, it;s not, it;s really fluctuating. Sometime I have plenty of ideas and I try all of them or other times i don;t and I just do test on the fly aka, you don;t have to watch the entire stream to understand everything :)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Recently I go and check my Chrome theme's source link and found out it was dead... this makes me very careful on my theme...

I'm not sure if I can remade my theme, thembeta seems to be better, and I did found some cool Smash Bros theme...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah, but I never did watch it. Was it any good?
It was odd, to say the least. The plot pretty much centered around a pair of pants and all kids of the world fusing into a giant evil Grim while Mandy took control of the KND and Numbuh 1 fused with the actual Grim to become a giant samurai.

... Maybe odd was an understatement, but I still liked it.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
The main thing I remember from Billy and Mandy were the movies. Damn, they were great.
For me the best episodes were the ones who poked fun at other things ("Nigel Planter", the tricycle spoof of Christine, Final Destination, the fairy tales one...)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The main thing I remember from Billy and Mandy were the movies. Damn, they were great.
For me the best episodes were the ones who poked fun at other things ("Nigel Planter", the tricycle spoof of Christine, Final Destination, the fairy tales one...)
The one I loved the most was the the Underfist movie. It made me actually like Irwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom