• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I just ended my friendship with my so-called "best friend"...

I'm a little bummed.

But such is life.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we're still talking about Pokken, I'm hoping for Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee. They were built for a game like this. Greninja and Zoroark too.

I'm hoping the roster won't be too limited. A game like this has potential at the very least. We've got at least 12 characters(counting that Shadow Mewtwo)already in. I'm guessing regular Mewtwo might make it too, given how easy it'd be to edit the character model instead of making another new one from scratch.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
If we're still talking about Pokken, I'm hoping for Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee. They were built for a game like this. Greninja and Zoroark too.

I'm hoping the roster won't be too limited. A game like this has potential at the very least. We've got at least 12 characters(counting that Shadow Mewtwo)already in. I'm guessing regular Mewtwo might make it too, given how easy it'd be to edit the character model instead of making another new one from scratch.
potential for?
the competitive scene is dead in the water with the controller requirements

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
potential for?
the competitive scene is dead in the water with the controller requirements
I mean that the game could do better on consoles. Not to mention actually getting a wide release in the west. I still could be wrong on that though.

If we're talking competitive fighting, then yeah, not much is happening. Not unless the game gets a huge push or even some arcade sticks.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hello! *Sigh* Today was a stressful day at work:

I sell the lottery at work and since the Power Ball jackpot is about $800 million (could $1 billion by now), we were SWAMPED to hell with lottery buyers. Today we made over $2,000 on lottery alone. We had people who bought ranging from 1 ticket to 110 tickets and they wouldn't stop showing up.

The drawing takes place tomorrow night so I have one more shift to deal with. :ohwell:

... *groan*

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I sell the lottery at work and since the Power Ball jackpot is about $800 million (could $1 billion by now), we were SWAMPED to hell with lottery buyers. Today we made over $2,000 on lottery alone. We had people who bought ranging from 1 ticket to 110 tickets and they wouldn't stop showing up.

The drawing takes place tomorrow night so I have one more shift to deal with. :ohwell:

... *groan*
I can image it has been insane wherever you work. Hopefully someone will win it so you can get a break.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

... *groan*
Good luck with the job. Sounds like it's going to be crazy.

:231:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

... *groan*
The lottery in my state is at around $800 million...watch yourself I know what state you live in now :troll:

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
Personally, I think Hoopa-Unbound would be awesome for Pokken Tournament. Now hear me out on this if you think I'm crazy.

Hoopa-Unbound is both a strong physical and special attacker in the games which opens up a myriad of different options already. Shooting Dark Pulses as a ranged attack and teleporting around with Hyperspace Hole, kind of like Scorpion and Raiden from Mortal Kombat. He can learn punching moves and has six arms which scream 'combo attacks'. And for his ultimate move/finisher/burst attack (whichever you prefer), he uses Hyperspace Hole and launches a volley punches through his dimensional rings. That would be freakin' cool. Anyone else agree?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just watched SMBZ

tbh I enjoyed a lot the part where Mario was getting bodied by Metal Bowser

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
Haven't played Smash in a week.
I pick it up for several minutes in Training and I already feel like I brushed up the puff. Wiird.
I'm gonna suffer with Miasma "Unexplained Fever" now, kthxbai

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
I really hope Gyarados is the new POKKEN fighter I love Gyarados so much I'd say it's Herracross cause there's no Bug types yet and he mega evolves and has fighting type

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My mom sometimes likes to "hint" me that see wants me to do something, and it's irritating. We were sitting at the kitchen table and she hinted me she wants her headache relief on the livingroom table. So this time I decided to use it to my advantage. I'll go ahead and post the entire conversation. M is for Mom, A is for me.

M: "Oh damn it, I left my meds on the table. The one in the big container." *gives me a stare*

A: *rolls eyes and goes out to the table. Sees them in plain sight. Returns* "It's not there."

M: *makes a confused look, and looks around on the table we're at. Gets up and goes to the table in the living room* "Really?"

mfw
tumblr_nixbkmI4U41qbd9s4o1_500-1.png

I'm such an asshole, sometimes. :laugh:
THIS IS THE WRONG FIGHTING GAME.

YOU'RE ALL BANNED.
Hey. Pokken is the right fighting game. Go away, crayola.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Hello there, thread and forums I rarely visit.

Also, in some respects, Cloud feels like Little Mac. So that means if he was added to Smash 3DS launch build, he'd be OP. :4wario2:
Nah, I don't really feel that way. And for those who don't get it, it's an inside joke for something that happened back in the day...and by back in the day I mean 2014. God, I feel so, sooo old. :4dedede:

I'll be back in 420 Years to grace you with my presence. :4dedede:

Last edited:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Out of curiosity, what do you guys think you would do if you won this PowerBall?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Out of curiosity, what do you guys think you would do if you won this PowerBall?
Considering the prize is 800,000,000 I would...

-Punch myself in the face to see if Im not dreaming
-Save half of it and keep it on Switzerland
-Pay my mom's house completely and fix every problem in it
-Undergo surgery to fix a slilent shoulder injury
-Buy every Jeff Gordon diecast I want on eBay + overpriced figures
-Get a Wii U with many games
-See Dream Theater on Tour on important venues and take my brother with me
-Buy a copy of Shaq Fu
-Attend half of the Nascar Races of the season
-Pay my brother's house
-Visit Norway
-Infinite Tacos
-Open a traditional food restaurant with a friend

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You mean however many tacos can be bought with the rest of the money.
Well, then I'll buy a Taco Franchise of my city and then go to eat there daily, that way some of the money the business gets by serving other clients will be mine because Im the owner, thus meaning that I have more money to buy more tacos :p

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
One thing I wouldn't do is quit my job. I may ask to have fewer hours but I definitely would not quit altogether.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Dammit PayPal I hate you so much. Connecting stuff through PayPal is a nuisance. I was going to get Premium here but that will have to wait.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Would probably stash most of it in a bank, and then splurge over the rest.

- Buy a N3DS, Wii U and PS4 and a lot of the games.
- Buy a high-end laptop.
- Go on a tour of East Asia and Europe (or heck, go on a world tour. What is stopping me? :p)
- Pay whatever loans my parents are paying.

Hmm, I can't think of much else. I'm mostly satisfied with how I am.

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi guys!

I have a question for you.

Does anyone know how to made a good looking Stormtrooper Mii?

I mean, the actual Mii face, i kinda don't care but i want to know if this is possible to made something with the Mii Costume a good looking Stormtrooper.

Thanks for anyone that will helping me!:)

And for the others.
2ba.jpg

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well first thing's first- I'd inform my bros and get them to move into a better apartment. Then I would go to driver's ed so I can learn the road. Then get my car fixed once I have my perment. If all went well from there, like getting a good job and stuff, I'd get a good computer tower and return to TF2. I'd also send a bunch of it to my mom, and hire somebody to fix up her house. Maybe some to my brother. But my sister won't get none of it cause she's owed me $500 for the last two years.

Basically, it would start with managing my life and then the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom