• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Xenoblade Chronicles X is the most time-sapping game I have ever played.

That's not even a criticism, I'll just start running around and fighting some guys, and suddenly I'll notice 3 hours have passed in real life. :lol:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Greetings fellow meme machiness who do not have access to the Dong Social 3.0 in the DR,

Don't over-saturate the value of the memes. We are currently suffering a mini recession in the new year. Over-usage of memes will cause a crash and will lead to another depression, similar to the Great Meme Depression of '09. Make sure your memes are dank and are used sparingly. As the disciple Pink Guy said in his discourse on the Meme Machinery:

"There are good memes and there are bad memes..."

Remember, 1 good meme > too many overused images. Thank you for your time and may your memes be dank.

Signed,

Space Stranger, Professional ****poster, Druid in the Church of the Falcon, and Spice Smuggler

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Greetings fellow meme machiness who do not have access to the Dong Social 3.0 in the DR,

Don't over-saturate the value of the memes. We are currently suffering a mini recession in the new year. Over-usage of memes will cause a crash and will lead to another depression, similar to the Great Meme Depression of '09. Make sure your memes are dank and are used sparingly. As the disciple Pink Guy said in his discourse on the Meme Machinery:

Remember, 1 good meme > too many overused images. Thank you for your time and may your memes be dank.

Signed,

Space Stranger, Professional ****poster, Druid in the Church of the Falcon, and Spice Smuggler
Thank you for your motivational words. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I started Bayonetta 1 last night and I am already about to beat it.

At this rate I will be done with Bayonetta 2 by Tuesday.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Thank you for the new sigquote, Space Stranger Space Stranger . :dkmelee:
[tiny fanfare that indicates accomplishment]
What did Woody say when he fell of the stairs.
"Owdy"

Har har, it's funny. ...Because.. he's a cowboy. Get it? Gehehe.
What did Mr. Shark say when Woody kicked him down Andy's staircase after he stole his hat?

"Owdy, owdy, owdy!"

Woody then proceeded to reclaim his ten gallon hat from the injured squeeze-toy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My plan for the year is to give the thread a new title every 2-3 days depending on availability of jokes.

:231:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You ever play an old game you haven't played in years and remember how good of a game it was? I did.

Played some Kirby 64, which in my opinion is the best Kirby title ever and one of the best 64 titles too, ranking up with old favorites like OoT, MM, Pokemon Snap and many more. I kind of want a sequel that adds Ribbon and Adeline as playable characters- that would be kickass.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Gonna start Bayonetta 2 when I get home from work tonight.

Then onto Tomb Raider and Witcher!

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Signed,

0/10 did not use the phrase "Space Stranger, ****post Ranger"

Plus 10 points still beautiful.

10/10

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Am I the only one who finds the new design for Facebook rubbish?

I rarely even think about making myself an account but looking at it today nearly hurts my eyes. The interface is crowded and all posts are completely zoomed in to astronomical levels (which can cause a jump scare if you run into any disturbing images). I swear those blokes just don't know what is considered good web design.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Am I the only one who finds the new design for Facebook rubbish?

I rarely even think about making myself an account but looking at it today nearly hurts my eyes. The interface is crowded and all posts are completely zoomed in to astronomical levels (which can cause a jump scare if you run into any disturbing images). I swear those blokes just don't know what is considered good web design.
Personally I think Facebook as a whole is rubbish. :4cloud:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nevermind, my network was so slow that it gave me the rubbish mobile layout instead. The mobile versions of any website are bound to look terrible and I'm glad what happened was a minor error.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
nnnnnnnnnghhhhhh

vidya drawthreads are hard, man.

it basically boils down to praying that some drawfriend sees your request and makes it for you.

any advice on getting your request filled in a vidya drawthread? inb4 i'm mocked/"welcome to the ride, partner"/you must be new there

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You ever play an old game you haven't played in years and remember how good of a game it was? I did.

Played some Kirby 64, which in my opinion is the best Kirby title ever and one of the best 64 titles too, ranking up with old favorites like OoT, MM, Pokemon Snap and many more. I kind of want a sequel that adds Ribbon and Adeline as playable characters- that would be kickass.
omg, a lot.....

The biggest one was ssbm, replaying it after years is really the moement I since consider myself a gamer, it made me relaise a lot.

But there;s a bunch other too. Dk64 is the first game i played and it was really silly playing it again after more than 10 years :)

There's others, kirby air ride, animal crossing, mario sunshine, metroid prime and a bunch of others. That feel when you realised that you sucked at games and reading English before and now you realise it;s far from an issue now :)

Anyway @Red Hunter X another spm resources updates!

http://tasvideos.org/GameResources/Wii/SuperPaperMario.html

The speed values and hitboxes values has been explained......a lot (took several hours).

It's just the technical stuff about the numbers, but for less technical:

• you are slowed down by half when walking underwater.
  • The speed for walking is reduced by 20% in Planet Blobule (4-2).
  • Your speed in Outer Space (4-1) is reduced by 40%
  • Your walking speed is increased by 50% when in mega form.
  • The jumping speed is really the same for everyone mostly except luigi which is higher.
  • When falling, if you don't press 2 during the falling, the speed will be -1.5, but it is -0.05 if you press 2 (soem physics may changes this number). What this means is if you do a full jump by holding 2 all the way, you will fall 3 times slower than if you did a partial jump and released 2 right away. However, you can do a partial jump by releasing 2 and press it immediately after releasing it which will cause the slow fall speed to happen. It's weird, but itneresting.
  • dashell will double your speed (after physics are applied)
  • Carrie will give a speed that is 33% higher than mario's normal speed, but this speed is before the physics are applied.
  • Ducking with mario and charging a spring jump with Luigi decreases your vertical hitbox, but the hiding ability with peach does not change it.
  • Bowser has less vertical hitbox with breathing fire.
  • Bowser hitboxes is freaking huge, this can actually be very interesting to clip into stuff (his mega form hitbox is btw ridiculous)
  • For some unknown reasons, swimming will increase mario's hitbox by 20% and luigi when swimming will get an hitbox increase by 10%. Seriiously, I have no idea why it;s done, but it is.
  • For unknown reasons, if you shrink with dottie, everyone will have a x/z hitbox of 5 except bowser which is 50% higher, do not ask why, this si very weird
Interesting :)

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I almost choked when I saw the thread title. Thanks for that, Fal. :p

I was cruising the Internet and I found this. I love it so much.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Actually now that I've been to recent drawthreads, it appears it's just a drought in drawfriends and an increase in sh*tposts

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hopefuly a future thread title will include Tamales

Im giving free pranks boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom