• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The best thing about Shovel Knight is that while a complete game, there's still more of it to come, for free, with heavely revamped gameplay in each mode.

Non-stop Infinite Shovel

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
She's around, with stranger and stranger names - Professor Banned and now #1 Loser.

:231:
What can I say, I was a Professor but then got banned from Professorhood and became washed up.

It's a hard life as a make believe professional

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good to see you back Still~Wolf Still~Wolf ! As you may see, i have become a Undertale fan too! (Even tough i haven't finish the game and that i have spoiled all the story like no tomorrow. But hey, i still love the game and i have buyed yesterday!) So yeah, i hope you have a good time.
62fx62f.png

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Good to see you back Still~Wolf Still~Wolf ! As you may see, i have become a Undertale fan too! (Even tough i haven't finish the game and that i have spoiled all the story like no tomorrow. But hey, i still love the game and i have buyed yesterday!) So yeah, i hope you have a good time.View attachment 90774
yep game is good.
i think its a bit... overhyped, but meh i enjoyed it thoroughly.
of course we arent gonna get more gaster information since toby has said he's done with UT for awhile, so rip gaster fans.

uh i did some sprite work for some fan-made designs for the characters though. here.
UF Sans Upper Torso Sprite (2).png

(i would have spoil tagged it but ive been gone so long i forgot how to do that command lol)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
If a game is 2D but has 3D models then the game would be considered as a 2.5D game.

Snowy.

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnowyFate
I only count sprites as 2d games.
All I was trying to do is point out why someone would refer to those games as 2D Mario games. I'm not saying whether you are right or wrong >~<

I probably just don't know what I'm talking about.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
All I was trying to do is point out why someone would refer to those games as 2D Mario games. I'm not saying whether you are right or wrong >~<

I probably just don't know what I'm talking about.
Hey it's cool. I'm really just stating my opinion at this point.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
yep game is good.
i think its a bit... overhyped, but meh i enjoyed it thoroughly.
of course we arent gonna get more gaster information since toby has said he's done with UT for awhile, so rip gaster fans.

uh i did some sprite work for some fan-made designs for the characters though. here.
View attachment 90775
(i would have spoil tagged it but ive been gone so long i forgot how to do that command lol)
I have see a twitter of him saying that he is going to do...:

1: A comic about Undertale. (Apparantly after or before the event of the story by fan.)

Or

2: Another game. (A sequel/prequel to Undertale or something else.)

But he have say in this tweet a line that could maybe said that more information on Gaster could be revealed. But anyway, Gaster fan doesn't need a real answer. After all, it's rude to talking about someone who is listening.
wd_gaster_icon_by_bloody_uragiri-d9grxwo.gif

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I have see a twitter of him saying that he is going to do...:

1: A comic about Undertale. (Apparantly after or before the event of the story by fan.)

Or

2: Another game. (A sequel/prequel to Undertale or something else.)

But he have say in this tweet a line that could maybe said that more information on Gaster could be revealed. But anyway, Gaster fan doesn't need a real answer. After all, it's rude to talking about someone who is listening.
View attachment 90777
oh really? well thats cool
of course its gonna take awhile for him to make since this game took him a little over 3 or 4 years. not complaining tho, its his game to do what he wants with.

if you want to... keep a sane mind though mao, i recommend staying off tumblr. they tend to... well you know how tumblr is.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
oh really? well thats cool
of course its gonna take awhile for him to make since this game took him a little over 3 or 4 years. not complaining tho, its his game to do what he wants with.

if you want to... keep a sane mind though mao, i recommend staying off tumblr. they tend to... well you know how tumblr is.
I have find alot of cool stuff on Tumblr. But mostly thanks to the Undertale Reddit that is a very good place for finding great Undertale content. Anyway, i already know that Tumblr can be.....Well, you already say it. But it's still cool when you find cool stuff.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Funny thing about that. While the Galaxy games were fantastic, in my opinion they are at the bottom of the 3D Mario games. Sunshine, 64, and 3D World top it, to me.
What about 3D Land? :smirk:

To be honest I was only really talking about the older games. Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World are all great. Just because newer entries in a series are lacklustre in comparison that shouldn't discredit the previous games.
That's completely fair.

Heck, I find myself going back to Mario World more often than all the "New" games combined! :laugh:

At least, the "New" games brought back the Koopalings after being M.I.A. since Superstar Saga...

Last edited:

Snowy.

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnowyFate

That's completely fair.

Heck, I find myself going back to Mario World more often than all the "New" games combined! :laugh:

At least, the "New" games brought back the Koopalings after being M.I.A. since Superstar Saga...
I'm sorry if I came across as way too opinionated or annoying >~<

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I have find alot of cool stuff on Tumblr. But mostly thanks to the Undertale Reddit that is a very good place for finding great Undertale content. Anyway, i already know that Tumblr can be.....Well, you already say it. But it's still cool when you find cool stuff.
oh yeah for sure, its got good art. just not always... tagged art.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I enjoyed Galaxy because of the story. Rosalina's backstory may not add much to the gameplay, but it seriously makes you emotional.

I think the reason I don't enjoy the newer games so much is that they just feel like "more levels" rather than new games.

Also I'm sorry if I came across as way too opinionated and annoying >~<
It's better this way. The place would become pretty boring otherwise.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think the reason I don't enjoy the newer games so much is that they just feel like "more levels" rather than new games.

Also I'm sorry if I came across as way too opinionated and annoying >~<
Yeah, they're playing it too safe with the 2D games now...

Don't be sorry about something I agree with ^_^

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
These boss battles in Bayonetta 2 are insanely fun, even more than the first game.

That's completely fair.

I never actually played 3D Land, so I can't say either way.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I enjoyed Galaxy because of the story. Rosalina's backstory may not add much to the gameplay, but it seriously makes you emotional.
Can't read the whole thing without crying :crying:

Also, the intro and ending were absolutely spectacular and the latter was a pretty rough emotional roller coaster as well...

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
What can I say, I was a Professor but then got banned from Professorhood and became washed up.

It's a hard life as a make believe professional
At least you don't have it as hard as Oak, what with forgetting your grandson's nickname and all. Kappa

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Can't read the whole thing without crying :crying:

Also, the intro and ending were absolutely spectacular and the latter was a pretty rough emotional roller coaster as well...
I don't remember her backstory that good anymore, even though I beat Galaxy 1. Please enlighten me.

Pheva

Smash Cadet
He's wrong.

Saying its not a 2D game because it uses models is wrong. And also silly.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hello. I'm cold as hell. How ya doin'? I had to sweep the deck off of snow, and after I got done with the deck I swept the driveway, and when I got done with that, the deck was covered with snow again. IT'S A NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF SWEEPING AND HOLY **** MY HANDS ARE COLD. Still- it's not heavy snow, so I can't ***** too much. But I'm sure that'll come around soon.

On an unrelated note- I NOW HAVE TWO CASUAL SWORDSPLOSIONS! It's a shotgun that shoots three swords that each explode into three smaller swords that also explode. Hence SWORDSPLOSION! The term, "Casual" just means it hurts more, cause regularly it only shoots one sword, but mine shoots three AND IT'S ****ING AWESOME!

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I wish the Bayonetta 2 theme for her stage in Smash wasn't an instrumental version. Having the vocals would have been really fun.

it doesn't matter, sorry.
Wait, what?

Hello. I'm cold as hell. How ya doin'? I had to sweep the deck off of snow, and after I got done with the deck I swept the driveway, and when I got done with that, the deck was covered with snow again. IT'S A NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF SWEEPING AND HOLY **** MY HANDS ARE COLD. Still- it's not heavy snow, so I can't ***** too much. But I'm sure that'll come around soon.

On an unrelated note- I NOW HAVE TWO CASUAL SWORDSPLOSIONS! It's a shotgun that shoots three swords that each explode into three smaller swords that also explode. Hence SWORDSPLOSION! The term, "Casual" just means it hurts more, cause regularly it only shoots one sword, but mine shoots three AND IT'S ****ING AWESOME!
What, you mean you don't like spending your whole day shoveling?

What are these sword things from?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

It's better this way. The place would become pretty boring otherwise.

I guess I'm emotionless because the story did nothing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom