• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Why not Paper Toadette?

She looked cute when she cried in TTYD after giving you the ultra hammer.......there's that...... :)
I do love Paper Toadette, and TTYD was an amazing game.

Vivian was also a cutie though.

You're saying that someone is cute while they're crying. This could be easily interpreted in way that might imply you like it when people are crying/make me people cry.

*cough* Cool cool. We good? We good. Back to work then.
Some people are pretty adorable when they cry. Especially if it is out of happiness.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I seen the Nostalgia Critic review that movie.

I wasted NOT only like 31 minutes of my life but i also wasted 8 money bags.
I learned a important lesson from that movie.
Never **** with Mrs. Hopewell. :4yoshi:
Also Baloo from the Jungle Book lives in the North Pole. :awesome:

DashJoestar

Smash Rookie
NNID
MechaX45
I know what I'm getting for christmas but I'm still really hype.

I usually watch Christmas specials on cartoon network with my brother, hopefully they don't show an ENTIRE DAY MARATHON OF JOHNNY TEST.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
I know what I'm getting for christmas but I'm still really hype.

I usually watch Christmas specials on cartoon network with my brother, hopefully they don't show an ENTIRE DAY MARATHON OF JOHNNY TEST.
Sounds like there's a story behind this one. Need someone to talk to, buddy?

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I'm not getting anything for Christmas, but I'm okay with that. I'll buy myself some nice clothes and maybe a game or two.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine, yo. Me and him don't usually spend time since I'm in college, but I try to hang out with him with whatever time I got.
That's good to hear. Was semi-hoping you had a story to tell about the aforementioned Johnny Test marathon.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm not getting anything for Christmas, but I'm okay with that. I'll buy myself some nice clothes and maybe a game or two.
I am not getting anything for Christmas, but that is only because I already bought/received my Christmas presents ahead of time. Muahaha. That being said, I definitely did not buy myself clothes. So many years of clothes as "presents" waned on my psyche.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Star Wars: The Force Awakens being good was my Christmas present.

I don't need anything else this year.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I am not getting anything for Christmas, but that is only because I already bought/received my Christmas presents ahead of time. Muahaha. That being said, I definitely did not buy myself clothes. So many years of clothes as "presents" waned on my psyche.
I used to hate receiving clothes, but now all I get is gift cards.

I miss that feeling of actually seeing a my present all wrapped up, and then opening and being surprised with what is inside. And appreciating the time and thought that the person put into it.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
Veryyyyy late response, but I can play later today if ya want! Assuming this is the wii u version, well I may be avaliable with the 3ds version if ya'd like.
I've only got a Wii U but that works. I just hope the lag isn't unbearable lol.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I've only got a Wii U but that works. I just hope the lag isn't unbearable lol.
Alllrighty! I'll try to be on c: I usually have very bad timing with scheduling smash matches hehe. Tomorrow will be a bit busy for me. Have a small christmas party with ma buds. I'll try to make it work! =D

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice

I'm not satisfied with the outcome of this, but I went with it.
I think it looks alright. Definitely not bad, just a little basic. And that's fine, signatures don't all have to be flashy and filled with effects. Maybe just a few more layers and brush effects would work wonders, though, to really put emphasis on your Bayonetta render as the focal point. As it is right now, it looks rather flat and one dimensional.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A score of 34/40 for what could be a Fire Emblem and Atlus crossover isn't that bad. Most of the scores were rather positive about the gameplay, difficulty, dungeons, and characters themselves. This makes me wonder what type of scores that IGN or Metacritic would give Genei Ibun Roku #FE in the West.

Inb4 7.8/10 Too much water jokes.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Here's a bad doodle I made.

I like how the Goomba came out though.

:094:
They look more like the paper versions so they are good :)

(tbh, it's hard to do a basic sketch of the mario enemies without actually making them look like their paper version because you are litterally drawing on paper anyway :) )

Unless you add colors and details, but just the outlines, I wonder if it's possible.

Got to show that they were well designed :)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
A score of 34/40 for what could be a Fire Emblem and Atlus crossover isn't that bad. Most of the scores were rather positive about the gameplay, difficulty, dungeons, and characters themselves. This makes me wonder what type of scores that IGN or Metacritic would give Genei Ibun Roku #FE in the West.

Inb4 7.8/10 Too much water jokes.
Too much water you say, dearie?

Yep, IGN is definitely going to give it a decent score because of this. :troll:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone ever gone negative in their bank accounts?

For some reason I thought I had more money in it than I did, and I ordered some things online which made me go negative. I immediately contacted the company to cancel but have not gotten a response yet. Either way I'm just worried about the consequences of going negative like that. It is my first time and I have heard that most banks are forgiving if it is only one or two times. But I am still just a bit concerned...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Sweet barnacles, 2016 is gonna be a such great year for gaming...
- Zelda
- Uncharted
- Final Fantasy VII
- Pokkén
- Star Fox
- Street Fighter
- Tekken
- Ratchet & Clank

Did I miss something?

Last edited:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Well I got a reply, and the customer service rep said that my funds will be returned in 3-5 business days. With Christmas and the weekend coming up, that could potentially push it pretty far. So I might be going around with a negative balance for a while.

I normally never get low in funds at all, but between buying gifts for people, as well as groceries and bills, I guess I ran out. And trying to buy something special for myself pushed me over. Oh well. It is my fault, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom