• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Did your sister get him for retail? I would have asked for amiibo I don't have that are rare like him for Christmas but I refuse for my giftgivers to get scalped just to get him for me as a gift. I'd rather wait for a large scale restock.
Hmmm, I'm not quite sure where she got it. I'm assuming it was reatail because rare amiibo such as falcon have been appearing lately. :4metaknight: I'm sure she hasn't been scalped c:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i'm going to bed now. So i hope everyone here is fine. And on those word, see you tomorrow for others thing! On those last word, good night!
shoelazy_by_takocats-d9dsqnw.gif

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
Hmmm, I'm not quite sure where she got it. I'm assuming it was reatail because rare amiibo such as falcon have been appearing lately. :4metaknight: I'm sure she hasn't been scalped c:
She could have been, I don't know. Meta Knight is not among the ones that have been restocked as of late.

Fox, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Greninja, Shulk, Little Mac and Ike are the ones who have been restocked.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's more likely she imported it as I've been checking restocks for amiibo and Meta Knight hasn't been restocked since spring or summer in the US. I'm missing him, Kirby, Robin, and Lucina.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Well... Consider the amount of time people spend on forums everyday, just to interact with other people about similar interests. Friendships can blossom, people often discover new things about themselves, and we watch ourselves grow as individuals. And as it becomes more and more routine, you realize how much it matters to you. There's another community I've been a part of for 10 years, and I've made absolutely amazing friends there, who have helped and supported me when I was discovering new things about myself and have been struggling with real life stuff, and I to them as well. They've all made a massive impact on my life, and to think, I would've never befriended any of them had I not simply registered an account there. Something that small, that I took 10 seconds out of my day to do 10 years ago snowballed into something incredibly huge for me. So, we make posts about our milestones when our post counts hit nice, big, round numbers, because they really represent how much time we've spent there and how important that time has been to us, whether we want to admit it or not. Of course, not everyone gets the same experience from the next person, but in the case of having 25k posts, this place must be important to FalKoopa regardless of if he'd posted about his milestone or not.
I should have elaborated more. What I meant was why exactly only say stuff like that when you reach a certain amount of posts when it could be said anytime? I mean, yeah it's a milestone, but it doesn't seem like a decent enough reason when all by itself.

:094:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I always spend all of my time with family on Christmas.

We'll probably make some time to watch the 1970 Scrooge movie and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original, animated one. Can't stand the live-action adaption) as well.

We didn't get to watching as many Christmas specials as we usually do this year, we've been pretty busy with other stuff, including a vacation we took earlier this month.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
My family always has the Peanuts special on in the background when we get together on Christmas. I don't know why we do it anymore, no even watches the movie. I don't think we've ever fully watched it.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
I should have elaborated more. What I meant was why exactly only say stuff like that when you reach a certain amount of posts when it could be said anytime? I mean, yeah it's a milestone, but it doesn't seem like a decent enough reason when all by itself.

:094:
It's because reaching a milestone is momentous. It's sort of like how if you have $768,340 in the bank, you'd call yourself rich, but saying it when you have $1,000,000 feels a hell of a lot more celebratory. Saying that the community has been important to you when your post count is like 16,471 isn't wrong, but saying it when you have 20,000 posts is kinda the same way. Or, for example, a webcomic I follow recently hit its 1000th strip, and so it had a massive update with a huge story revelation, timed perfectly for it. Regardless of what strip number it'd been, it would've been an unforgettable update. But the fact that it was the 1000th strip means that we'll never forget that it was that specific one.

Morbi

Scavenger
I always spend all of my time with family on Christmas.

We'll probably make some time to watch the 1970 Scrooge movie and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original, animated one. Can't stand the live-action adaption) as well.

We didn't get to watching as many Christmas specials as we usually do this year, we've been pretty busy with other stuff, including a vacation we took earlier this month.
I am the opposite, I never spend time with my family on Christmas. I just finished visiting my grandmother so that I would not have to do it on Christmas.

That sounds like fun though, I have not seen "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" in a long, long time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't care much about collecting all that many Amiibos at the moment.

I have a Link and Kirby from last year, but now all I want is a King Dedede one.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have almost every amiibo except for the super mario line, chibi robo and most of the animal crossing line.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have 19 amiibo.

14 Super Smash Bros.
3 Splatoon
1 Mario 30th anniversary
1 Yoshi's Woolly World

Right now deciding if I'll get :4feroy:.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't care much about collecting all that many Amiibos at the moment.

I have a Link and Kirby from last year, but now all I want is a King Dedede one.
I dont care about the smash ones anymore, I just care for the Animal Crossing ones

Since those look 100% better then the smash ones

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I currently have 8 amiibos. I have :4samus::4marth::4lucario::4sonic::4link::4sheik::4drmario::4ganondorf:. I am getting more amiibos on Christmas.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I got I got 48 Smash character amiibos. I'm missing Kirby, Meta Knight, Lucina, and Robin out of the ones released so far. I have doubles for Link, Pikachu, Ike, Shulk, and Marth.

I also have a Classic Mario 30th Anniversary amiibo.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm torn between importing or just waiting for Shovel Knight/Lucas.

Other than that, I've only got the Wolf Link amiibo to look forward to. Might get a Ryu amiibo for my older brother down the line.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
I've got two, Yoshi and Fox. I both "mained" them at the time, but a better way to put it is that I was a total scrub back then with Fox. My Yoshi was decent, but it's way better now.

Edit: I'm considering selling the Fox one actually. But I love the name I gave him, so it makes me want to become good with him >_< I named him PhantomFox with the black costume.

Last edited:

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
I only import if I want to open them.

But importing costs a lot more because of fees, so I'll wait for Lucas to release on US soil. Same will apply for Roy and Ryu.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Heres a quote:

You guys are weird!

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
*don't get the joke*

*likes the post because it normally is funny*

:)

But seriously, I didn't get that quote joke.....

I mean, I said strange things, but this one idk what was strange....
You're saying that someone is cute while they're crying. This could be easily interpreted in way that might imply you like it when people are crying/make me people cry.

*cough* Cool cool. We good? We good. Back to work then.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Been playing Cloud a lot. Up tilt -> up air -> finishing touch kills ridiculously early.
I've been losing to that character a lot. he's fun to play but boy is he a hassle for me to fight. I guess i just need to fight him long enough to figure something out.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I can't wait to go out tomorrow and buy my "presents" and later in the week pretend to act all surprise.

By the way, if any of you guys want a laugh, check out this horrible Christmas movie, called The Chirstmas Tree. It's on YouTube, so none of you have to waste a dime. ;)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I can't wait to go out tomorrow and buy my "presents" and later in the week pretend to act all surprise.

By the way, if any of you guys want a laugh, check out this horrible Christmas movie, called The Chirstmas Tree. It's on YouTube, so none of you have to waste a dime. ;)
Watching terrible, cliché, corny Christmas movies for the umpteenth time is part of why I like Christmas so much.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I seen the Nostalgia Critic review that movie.

I wasted NOT only like 31 minutes of my life but i also wasted 8 money bags.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom