• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I generally taunt when something stupid happen (Like, everybody die in a free-for-all) or if this my opponent begin to taunt at the begin of a match. But expect that, i don't really taunt alot.
Neither do I. But taunt after KO or you get KOed? That's disrespectful imo.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Really, i only taunt like in case if my opponent have been killed to a nice Charge Shot on his last stock(With the opponent being very far from me.). Because it's just so satisfying. And when i get KOed, it's just me saying:
"Lol, GG on this one."
I never try to taunt for annoying the opponent.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm back. Cat's all cleaned up now. He hooked me a couple times, but I'll live.
Make sure to wear something to protect your arms. Last time I bathed my cat I used rubber gloves, it seemed to work well enough.
Didn't have no gloves. :(
I taunt after kills a lot. Because it's there to be used. :laugh:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Merry Christmas Eve, folks.

I love you all, even the ones I haven't talked to since I became less active for no reason.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Saw Star Wars last night. Totally epic! Completely worth the wait.

It definitely got that ****ty taste of the Star Wars Holiday Special out of my mouth.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I want to go see Star Wars and all, but all of my friends want to see it in 3D.

And I don't like 3D, at all. So I'll just wait for it to come out on DVD.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Which taunt do you guys think is the most disrespectful?

I think it's gotta be Captain Falcon's... need I say more?
Probably a tie between "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!!" and Mewtwo's laughing taunt. There's nothing more blatantly disrespectful than just laughing at somebody who SDs.

RiotLupine

Smash Cadet

Have to agree with Falcon. Think I managed to make a Mario ragequit on For glory while doing Falcon's Down taunt after knocking him out with a Falcon Punch. He was playing like a low level computer after that.

true combo

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You have to always taunt, teabagg or spam Up Smash if you land Ganondorf Up tilt. Because you opponent deserve it.:ganondorf:
#NoRespect:4ganondorf:

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki

Zelda's bye bye wave is pretty dickish in my opinion, and DK's "I don't know" shrug is also kind of rude. But honestly all taunts have somewhat of a poor sport quality to them. I mean it's fine if you do something awesome, but just getting your opponent out can feel pretty trollish, or trying to say to someone they suck. Again pretty poor sport like, and I almost never start taunting unless someone starts in with me.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So, a brazilian YouTuber recorded a video of him slicing his Silver Play Button in half, saying that he felt it was "trapping him to 100k subscribers" and that breaking it was "symbolizing the start of our journey towards 1M subs".
The video has over 700.000+ dislikes already, and even other famous Youtubers are insulting him.
To make it even better, Youtube contacted him and told him he will not be recieving the Golden Play Button (I think they should've send it to him sliced in half already, would be so perfect).

How can you be such a huge jackass? Youtube gave you that as a trophy, for free, to congratulate you on reaching a milestone millions of others struggle to achieve, and you just destroy it like it's a Kinder Surprise? How much more disrespectful can you be to your viewers and fans?

Last edited:

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
So, a brazilian YouTuber recorded a video of him slicing his Silver Play Button in half, saying that he felt it was "trapping him to 100k subscribers" and that breaking it was "symbolizing the start of our journey towards 1M subs".
The video has over 700.000+ dislikes already, and even other famous Youtubers are insulting him.
To make it even better, Youtube contacted him and told him he will not be recieving the Golden Play Button (I think they should've send it to him sliced in half already, would be so perfect).

How can you be such a huge *******? Youtube gave you that as a trophy, for free, to congratulate you on reaching a milestone millions of others struggle to achieve, and you just destroy it like it's a Kinder Surprise? How much more disrespectful can you be to your viewers and fans?
I realize you probably left the guy's name out of your post so he doesn't get attention, but what's the name of his channel?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

How can you be such a huge *******? Youtube gave you that as a trophy, for free, to congratulate you on reaching a milestone millions of others struggle to achieve, and you just destroy it like it's a Kinder Surprise? How much more disrespectful can you be to your viewers and fans?
I truly love karma.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I realize you probably left the guy's name out of your post so he doesn't get attention, but what's the name of his channel?
I'd rather just link to the video.
Just the thumbnail is enough to see how much of a ****head this guy is.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Merry Christmas from Australia everyone!
Not much is happening for me this morning. Might go swimming since it's pretty warm.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Merry Christmas, Socialites. 2015 has been one heck of a year for the Smash 4 Social, rising into glory and notoriety, becoming THE fastest thread on the site, then crashing harder than a meteorite and currently being a comparatively calm social.

So, let me ask,
How was the year 2015 for you as a whole?
Good? Bad? Weird? Disastrous? Neutral?

:231:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Merry Christmas, Socialites. 2015 has been one heck of a year for the Smash 4 Social, rising into glory and notoriety, becoming THE fastest thread on the site, then crashing harder than a meteorite and currently being a comparatively calm social.

So, let me ask,

The beginning was good since it was the year i got into competitive Smash and a decision i totally not regretting anytime but mid to near end was horrible and i think you know why... :c

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also Mr Snakey Mr Snakey , i really like the doodle that you're sister have do. There is just the neck that is kinda small and maybe the eye. But really, i really like it. So thanks to her again. ;)
(I recieve like 2 doodle in the same day. It's the best Christmas that i ever have!:laugh:)

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258

So, let me ask,

It's been a whole lot of ups and not too many downs.
I finally started to participate in my school's theater and it's been great! I also started my first ever relationship, but I'm sure no one here cares. It'll probably crash and burn anyway. :laugh:

But obviously, the most important thing is that I've stumbled into this social. To be fair, I don't post much... at all... but somehow I made friends with random people on the internet! So that's nice.

Here's to an even better year in 2016!

Red-White

Smash Apprentice

So, let me ask,

Well, near the beginning of 2015 I started actually making friends all on my own for the first time in my life, if you can believe that. All thanks to a certain Shrine Maiden who has become my namesake since. Probably because of that event. I also got actually interested in the competitive aspect of smash near the start of 2015, and during the latter half of 2015 I joined SmashBoards as the dichromatic doofus you know and love (i hope). All-in-all... I MEAN IT WAS PRETTY ALRIGHT I GUESS.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Not fair, you guys are getting Christmas early!
There's still 3 hours left here...

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799

So, let me ask,

More bad than anything else. The first stuff that comes to mind when I think of 2015 is how frustrating it's been and how hard it's been dealing with my depression. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything, and I'm surrounded by people who are more capable than I.

oops no funny

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

So, let me ask,

The year was a failure for me. Once again I couldn't get a job and I made no attempts at losing weight.

The year's almost over, and the next year will come, and that will pass faster, just like every year. I swear, it was yesterday I was praising the end of the snow season and it's already back. Good lord...

RiotLupine

Smash Cadet
Alright I'mma head of to the bed. I know I barely spoken here but anyways, Merry crimbo and a pleasent, fresh 12 months.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

So, let me ask,

Very diversed, i lived a lot.

I officially hate windows after i learned stuff from my os class

My grandmother passed away :(

My laptop broke after waranty so I just spent a month to learn tech and build my own desktop pc.

Got an iphone and i hate ios.

Learned the awesomeness of @PushDustIn Sakurai articles.

Worked on my ttyd minecraft ressourxes pack.

Got back into glitch hunting after near a year of hiatius and now started to work on spm.

Yeah, a lot happened and I have a feeling it won't stop in 2016 :)

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Merry Christmas from England everyone!*

*Two minutes early
So, let me ask,

Mine has been great all the way through!

One main thing I've learnt is... Just talking with your friends. I actually wanna go to school just to hang out and talk with my friends at lunch break.

To the socially awkward!

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I might make a another Smash 4 guide just like my last one but i might talk about ways on how to practice this time. Also Merry Christmas from the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom