• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
It'll be okay Knuckles. You'll be a playable character in Smash 5.

Although honestly, I'd like to see the highly underated Silver the Hedgehog or even Shadow.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
I am sooooooooooooooooo going to co-main Bayonetta with Mac.

Bring on the silly combos, the demon limbs and the lube. Not for me, but for everyone who I will destroy and leave in carnal frustration.

:demon:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
*brb driving over to Sakurai's house to scream at him over the lack of FF Music in Midgar stage before thanking him*

WHERE'S BIRTH OF A GOD? WHERE'S SEPHIROTH THEME? SAKURWHY?

Also Cloud is really good IMO. Not top tier materia but better than I was hoping. Definitely maining over Roy and Yoshi.

Last edited:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
*brb driving over to Sakurai's house to scream at him over the lack of FF Music in Midgar stage before thanking him*

WHERE'S BIRTH OF A GOD? WHERE'S SEPHIROTH THEME? SAKURWHY?

Also Cloud is really good IMO. Not top tier materia but better than I was hoping. Definitely maining over Roy and Yoshi.
Sakurai didn't add Sephiroth's One Winged Angel Theme?!?!? That's a head-scratcher. I especially love the Rock & Roll version for Advent Children.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
As far as early campaigning goes, since I'm a glutton for disappointment I'll be supporting Ridley, Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Stafy, and King K. Rool again. When we get a release date (in like five years) I'll talk more about newer characters then. In five years, though, I'll be twenty-two, so who knows what will change.

All in all, I'm happy with the final product of Smash 4. I still don't fully understand the release of 3DS other than a small money grab and tide over for Nintendo, but Wii U turned out really well. I'm not 100% happy with the roster, but hell, I'll never be. The gameplay was tight and solid, the best of the series on my opinion. The game had a good art-style, a good personality and humor and charm to it, and the online was greatly improved (except for the stupid banning feature which can happen to you constantly if you have terrible internet sources.) All in all, it's going to be a classic, and I'm glad I was along for the ride from day one.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I don't care about much else from the direct, but...

Elise's localization is foxtrotting whack, yo.

My purchase of Fates depends on how hard NoA beefs it with the localization, and it looks to be going in the 'really beefed it' direction.

Also hello all new peoples.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I am sooooooooooooooooo going to co-main Bayonetta with Mac.

Bring on the silly combos, the demon limbs and the lube. Not for me, but for everyone who I will destroy and leave in carnal frustration.

:demon:
another mac main with the same plan? man this day is awesome.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Female Corrin should have been the main version. Also the female version needs to be chooseable for mains here cause I'm totally gonna main her.

Cloud isn't a main anymore he's too weird for me. He's like Ike with a projectile.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was expecting significantly more salt on r/SmashBros

I was wrong. Very much the opposite. Everyone's excited. It was nice.

In any case, I'm PROBABLY going to add Corrin and Bayonetta to my list of frequents. They both look really fun to play as.

Cloud is okay, I guess. He's been kinda fun so far *shrug*. I like the limit break mechanic a lot more than I'm sure most people would though, haha.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I was expecting significantly more salt on r/SmashBros

I was wrong. Very much the opposite. Everyone's excited. It was nice.

In any case, I'm PROBABLY going to add Corrin and Bayonetta to my list of frequents. They both look really fun to play as.

Cloud is okay, I guess. He's been kinda fun so far *shrug*. I like the limit break mechanic a lot more than I'm sure most people would though, haha.
Well I was there right now. I'd rather have hype over whatever is happening here.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'll get Cloud on Friday. I'm too busy to even try buying him right now.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
PEOPLE ARE SICK OF SWORDMEN.
I'm so tired of characters that use their hands and feet as a primary mode of combat. THIS GAME IS EVEN MORE OVER-SATURATED WITH THOSE THAN SWORD FIGHTERS. The worst part is that people DON'T EVEN SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. Maybe that's because it's perfectly reasonable to have near if not as many sword fighters as characters with move sets based around hand to hand combat or even charters with projectiles as their main form of combat because each of those archetypes have different strengths and a cast with a diverse and balanced spread of those strengths across the cast WILL (provided their are no other glaring flaws with the game) be better than a game than a game with three sword fighters stuffed in a game full of punchy kicky charters.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, after :4bayonetta: and:4corrin: are released, will there the first tier list be made?

If that's the final patch of course.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm actually really sad now. It's just really started to sink in that this is the end of Smash 4's shelf life.

Smash 5, if there will even be one, likely won't come around until 2020 at the very earliest... Will I even still be alive then?!

Gattsu

Smash Rookie
NNID
despiarinducing
I was like hmmmm about the new F:E character but after seeing them they look really cool.
All 3 new characters were gr8 and to have one of them be one of my favorite characters ever is a bonus.

them tails and knuckles costumes though

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm actually really sad now. It's just really started to sink in that this is the end of Smash 4's shelf life.

Smash 5, if there will even be one, likely won't come around until 2020 at the very earliest... Will I even still be alive then?!
As of this day, in 2020 you will be 24 on this day
Cloud is bundled with Midgar, though.
Hold up... I'll be damned, thanks for telling me that, I didn't see that until now

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll see if I can buy Cloud tomorrow, by the way, did the new patch bring any buffs and nerfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom