• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Sure! It'll be fun to try out Cloud in a real match! Not exactly the biggest fan of him right now, but I think I just need a few games to get used to him.
Is this Wii u or 3ds? =o I dont have a working 3ds at the moment, it's over with my sister at college D=

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
All in all, I'm happy with the final product of Smash 4. I still don't fully understand the release of 3DS other than a small money grab and tide over for Nintendo, but Wii U turned out really well. I'm not 100% happy with the roster, but hell, I'll never be. The gameplay was tight and solid, the best of the series on my opinion. The game had a good art-style, a good personality and humor and charm to it, and the online was greatly improved (except for the stupid banning feature which can happen to you constantly if you have terrible internet sources.) All in all, it's going to be a classic, and I'm glad I was along for the ride from day one.
The 3DS version was meant so you could play Smash without having to haul around a Wii U everywhere.

Also, no snake... oh well...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My internet went out at the worst time possible and I just caught up with everything.

God. Damn.

I'm glad I lost interest in speculation when I did. I don't think I could have handled the salt otherwise. Hoo boy.

:231:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I supossed to have a 8 amiibo limit (that I already reached) but **** that, Imma get that Bayo amiibo.... and Ryu

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm still laughing at the people that said so surely Bayonetta couldnt make it so
and at Shovel Meme straw graspers

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Wasn't too interested in her, honestly. I may change my mind later.

I just feel bad for the K. Rool, Isaac, and other traditional guys. They've been stomped on for way too long.

I kind of wish we got some more Mii costumes based on some of the ballot data from series we don't have in Smash yet like Isaac/Golden Sun.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After browsing moar of the smash subreditt I realized that when Sakurai said "negotiable and realizable characters" he probably referred to the fact that Konami is a **** and denied Snake and maybe Simon

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Who else thinks Corrin was added because he wouldn't have got a chance in Smash ever again? :p

Corrin would have ended the way of Chrom.

Alice Margatroid

Doll Judgement
Wasn't too interested in her, honestly. I may change my mind later.

I just feel bad for the K. Rool, Isaac, and other traditional guys. They've been stomped on for way too long.

I mean hey, I hated literally everything about Cloud when he was revealed and now I think I've found a new main since buying him. It just takes some time I think.

Totally agree on the K.Rool part though, I can't imagine the heartbreak those fans are going through atm. But everyone WAS warned ahead of time not to get their hopes up.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I guess. Sakurai did say multiple times that he's a Fire Emblem fanboy.

Mythra Mythra
Did you fill out your Bingo?

Only half of it, I didn't got to make a line of confirmed stuff either :laugh:

I posted it pages earlier but I think I got an error (thanks Crashboards lol) so here it is again
bingodraft8m.jpg

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I don't know if anybody has posted it or cares but
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG

Sorry for the potato quality. Dat second picture with Palutena though LOL perfect

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well +7 hours had passed since the direct and my headache is gone so I'll do my full review

- Kamui getting in was pretty confusing but it legit surprised me, I was pretty sceptical until they showed his/her moves, as I said before I really dig the dragon gimmick + the fact I like his/her design
F E M A L E K A M U I B O Y S
- Im really interested in play Cloud now, but I was expecting his Side-B to be harder to pull (like Dancing Blade), I haven't downloaded him yet (lol NIntendo servers) but Im sure he'll be a faster but weaker Ike that will hit like a truck during limit break, being able to charge the limit is pretty cool too.
-The Mii outfits are pretty cool too but some felt like damage control/compensation (Geno, Takamaru... specially considering the latter was considered as playable during development)
- Before today I was sure that Bayo was impossible because "too sexy for Smash" but Im glad Im swallowing those words, her trailer is gold and her moves are sick

All 3 have very interesting concepts (and probably high learning curves) and I'll use the hell out of them

It is pretty sad not to see Wolf, Isaac or K. Rool but considering Sakurai said Last new fighter trailer that means vets maybe still have a chance.. but in my case I'll keep my hope levels in 0 anyway

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Pretty obviously his bias, The same reason we have no Wario Land representation.
Ashley is a mii
Waluigi is an assist
(◕‿◕✿)
where are my deal with it gifs
if you don't like it
guess what
don't play the game
or come here to complain
its like magic

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ashley is a mii
Waluigi is an assist
(◕‿◕✿)
if you don't like it
guess what
don't play the game
or come here to complain
its like magic
Think of it this way
Everyone that yells " bias" will let their own bias get in the way as well if they had their way

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Can't pay attention to credits pictures, too busy staring at your avatar.

Alvis? :4shulk:
That's correct :4shulk:

Does anybody wanna pay some for real matches against my Cloud (as wrong as that sounds XD)? Dittos are fine I just wanna git gud with him.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Also, Corrin alone isn't what is making me stay away from FE... I've gotten Lucina, Roy and then her, And THAT is what irks me.

God dammit, Sakurai: This is not Soul Calibur. How about we just add in the 3 heroes from Hexen next?

Morbi

Scavenger
That's correct :4shulk:

Does anybody wanna pay some for real matches against my Cloud (as wrong as that sounds XD)? Dittos are fine I just wanna git gud with him.
At first I thought you were literally asking people to pay to play matches against your Cloud.

Also, Corrin alone isn't what is making me stay away from FE... I've gotten Lucina, Roy and then her, And THAT is what irks me.

God dammit, Sakurai: This is not Soul Calibur. How about we just add in the 3 heroes from Hexen next?
Meh, Kamui does not even seem to use her sword that much if you ask me. I noticed the whole "transforming into a dragon thing" a little bit more. I think that was probably supposed to be the focus.

Think of it this way
Everyone that yells " bias" will let their own bias get in the way as well if they had their way
Indeed. If I was in charge of Smash, we would certainly have Scorpion AND Sub-Zero. For good measure, I would have also claimed that Raiden won the ballot.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Ashley is a mii
Waluigi is an assist
(◕‿◕✿)
if you don't like it
guess what
don't play the game
or come here to complain
its like magic
I think they meant specifically Wario Land, Not Warioware/Mario Spin Off/Wario Woods/Etc.
Personally I prefer Wario's Warioware side and Ashley is my favorite Warioware employee so I'm good.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I hope these boards get updated with the AC version of Cloud too for emotes cause AC Cloud is my one true main.

After changing my main signature about 1,000 times (about the amount of times I've changed mains), I feel like I have a finalized version of who I'm maining and my pocket characters now. Even with Corrin and Bayonetta coming, I'm a Cloud main through and through. Cloud's like the only character who made me interested in this game again (after playing 40 hours of Xenoblade X no less lmao)

Also Corrin the House is the best anime ever

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

god dammit Mario123311, this isn't gamefaqs, how about you just add in an open mind, thankfulness and rationale
(◕‿◕✿)

Mario123311

Smash Ace
I think they meant specifically Wario Land, Not Warioware/Mario Spin Off/Wario Woods/Etc.
This. I also do like Wario Ware, But there needs to be a balance in terms of both series content. After all, they removed his SIGNATURE MOVE, The Should Bash COMPLETELY.

That's like taking away Mario's ability to even Jump.

Morbi

Scavenger
I hope these boards get updated with the AC version of Cloud too for emotes cause AC Cloud is my one true main.

After changing my main signature about 1,000 times (about the amount of times I've changed mains), I feel like I have a finalized version of who I'm maining and my pocket characters now. Even with Corrin and Bayonetta coming, I'm a Cloud main through and through. Cloud's like the only character who made me interested in this game again (after playing 40 hours of Xenoblade X no less lmao)

Also Corrin the House is the best anime ever
I am a fraud that mains characters that are not even released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom