• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It is ogre guise
bingodraft8m.jpg

Sucks for Wolf and K.Rool but whoa

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder who was number 1 in the US. Might have been Snake or something.

Of the DLC characters Cloud and Ryu were the most hype for me. Not that the others were bad.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Eh, not really happy with Bayonetta. I don't care for her at all or her games, although she looks fun to play as. But still, I'm eating a sandwich with a tiny bit of salt.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma print dis artwork a a poster, everybody looks boss af here

24/10 best illustration of them all

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Hope all of you sheep are glad that we are getting another sword user from a white privleged franchise thanks to a bias sellout.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Alright, just got home.
I'm gonna start watching the Broadcast.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hope all of you sheep are glad that we are getting another sword user from a white privleged franchise thanks to a bias sellout.
Well THAT certainly wasn't a complaint I was expecting to see.
You win a ribbon or something for surprising me.

In any case, let the war between "NINTENDO LIED TO US ABOUT THE BALLOT SAKURAI ONLY PUTS IN WHAT HE WANTS CORRIN IS GENERIC FE SWORDFIGHTER" vs. The logical group begin apparently

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Well...

One could say I got a tad salty there. :lol:
Sorry for dumping all my anger here, I recognize it was pretty uncalled for.

On the bright side, Corrin looks pretty fun, I guess.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
This entire event just makes me feel sad... not because of the characters, I love any characters. It's just... when people get mad about Smash characters, but say they're smash fans and they're apart of the smash community, it kinda hurts in a weird way... I don't know...

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Bayonetta's in Smash Bros. I remember in prerelease speculation days I speculated about Bayonetta being in Smash and not one, not two, but SEVERAL users on this site disparaged me. I was harassed. I was called out. I was even called quote "exhibit A of the most delusional people on this board". And one user in particular decided to hound me and continually snap at me any time I brought up the subject for days on end (and somehow never got banned for it). I was constantly badgered just for bringing up the possibility.

But just look at it now. Bayonetta's in Smash Bros. Harass me now, dudes. Cause me more psychological misery.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh man, february?
I hope it's mid-feb.
That would be the best Birthday present ever!
Corrin looks REALLY cool so far!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Bayonetta is literally the worst choice. Sakurai must have taken a garbage can to the head for picking her.

Europe be shamed,

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Bayonetta's in Smash Bros. I remember in prerelease speculation days I speculated about Bayonetta being in Smash and not one, not two, but SEVERAL users on this site disparaged me. I was harassed. I was called out. I was even called quote "exhibit A of the most delusional people on this board". And one user in particular decided to hound me and continually snap at me any time I brought up the subject for days on end (and somehow never got banned for it). I was constantly badgered just for bringing up the possibility.

But just look at it now. Bayonetta's in Smash Bros. Harass me now, dudes. Cause me more psychological misery.
Well i mean now the people who harassed you are salty because she got picked over their most wanted so

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I seriously can't believe how salty some people are about Bayonetta. She's popular, relevant, and was ABSOLUTELY one of the front-runners. I certainly wouldn't have cared as much if it was Wolf or Shovel Knight or whoever. And did you see that trailer? She fits into Smash perfectly, and she's got a lot of work put into her. Sakurai and co. pour their heart and souls into making these characters, and if you're actually that thankless and are throwing a tantrum because it's not your personal favorite that got in, I suggest you realize that Sakurai makes games for everyone, not you. I just need to stay off the internet after announcements, really. It makes me mad.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh man, February?
I hope it's mid-feb.
That would be the best Birthday present ever!
Corrin looks REALLY cool so far!

Also, Cloud's art actually has him up against Link, that's great.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
lol gg Sakurai.
While i'm not amazed by the characters, i'm certainly not disapointed in them.
Perhaps i'm a bit salty. But eh, it's Sakurai's game.
Kinda surprised Wolf didn't get in tho...

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR
Holy **** I'm hyped for Bayonetta, I thought it was impossible but ****
THEY ACTUALLY DID IT
H Y P E
Y
P
E
I'm gonna be right at home playing as her, now it will be more like a 2d beat em up instead of a fighting game holy ****, but IDK knowing her from playing the game her kit sounds OP as hell, let's hope they manage to balance it correctly

At least I want Umbran Clock Tower to be viable, at least it looks like it

Also Corrin looks sick, they actually did another FE character that wasn't just a sword fighter He looks fun

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

And now everyone saw theyr balls on stream. Its not a time to be sad. Its the time to gloat. TIME OF VENGEANCE. TIME FOR THEM TO LOOK UPON THEYR SINS AND DESPAIR! NEVER AGAIN SHALL A CHARACTER BE CONSIDERED "IMPOSSIBLE"!

Basicaly you got the last laugh so enjoy :p

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
To be honest, Corrin doesn't excite me at all. Anothe sword user, another FE character, yadda yadda. But Bayonetta is really cool, though.

Still too hype about Akuma in Tekken 7, though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
To be honest, Corrin doesn't excite me at all. Anothe sword user, another FE character, yadda yadda. But Bayonetta is really cool, though.

Still too hype about Akuma in Tekken 7, though.
Yeah Akuma was pretty hype to see in Tekken. I think Corrin is alright. The Dragon transformations makes them stand out. I'm waiting for Cloud to show up in the E-Shop, even if I can't get him right away.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Until today I thought Bayo was an impossible character because muh ESRB Rating but Im glad I was wrong, learning how to use all her combo potential is going to be a blast.
Corrin in da house looks great too, that dragon gimmick gives a nice uniqueness

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WOAH.
Okay, I don't know much about Bayonetta, but she looks really cool so far.

PFFFFFFT. "Among realizable characters" That's so good. I'm so happy they said that.
SAKURAI WITH GLASSES.

"Light and Dark" and Villager has an Axe on the Dark side.

THAT CLOCK STAGE LOOKS REALLY GOOD.
I LIKE IT.

Okay, I'm really happy right now.
What a finale...
I'm a bit sad that it's over now, (And also that Ivysaur is gone forever), BUT this is still really cool.
Such a good day.
I love Smash Bros so much.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I love smash...
BUT I hate my laggy internet for making me Double Post accidentally.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I thought I was also a little salty about Corrin, but despite (s)he also uses a sword, (s)he looks great becoming a dragon. Wonder how the Tiki fanbase feels about this, though... Nope, can't be mad.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought I was also a little salty about Corrin, but despite (s)he also uses a sword, (s)he looks great becoming a dragon. Wonder how the Tiki fanbase feels about this, though... Nope, can't be mad.
Most supporters of FE characters are happy when we get anyone from FE.

disfrozen

Smash Rookie
As I see it, Corrin got in as Sakurai's choice, and Bayonetta because of the ballot.

Yeah, I'm kinda sad it wasn't the Inklings as Sakurai's choice, but Corrin looks really, really awesome. And Bayonetta is just great, plus I'm waiting for the internet to get crazy doing artwork of her and Zero Suit Samus or Palutena. lol

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Until today I thought Bayo was an impossible character because muh ESRB Rating but Im glad I was wrong, learning how to use all her combo potential is going to be a blast.
Corrin in da house looks great too, that dragon gimmick gives a nice uniqueness
Unless my eyes are tired, it looks like they toned down the amount of "skin" she shows when her hair transforms during attacks. She doesn't turn anywhere near as naked as she does in the original games. All for the sake of censorship, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom