• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

splat

Smash Lord
Holy ****! I never expected this character to make it into Tekken 7!
With that way of announcing it, I kind of expected John Cena. Internet has ruined me.

EDIT: Welp, I kind of forgot where that character actually came from. That's pretty awesome!

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Image in post was censor-dodging
This makes perfect sense for now:
[CENSOR DODGE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashurn

Smash Rookie
NNID
HexDarkWolf360
3DS FC
1075-1404-4255
well, once cloud gets out, FG and FF are gonna be ditto matches for a week or so.
However from some salty people in FG and FF, i'm in SkrubHell.

So until the 17-18th, i'm gonna be humping ledges with my friend in some lobbys, torture her with some MarfXRoy/lucina, and generally, cause some explosions and making my friends hate me with the falceon jokes. XD

SO UNTIL THEN, YALL GONNA HAVE TO BEAT SOME SALTY EFFGEE PEOPLE FOR ME

Can i get a link to that?
pretty please?
This makes perfect sense for now:
-removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashurn

Smash Rookie
NNID
HexDarkWolf360
3DS FC
1075-1404-4255
It has the F-word, I'm afraid you can't link to it.

Though, look up smash bros. on Knowyourmeme.com. You should be able to find it.

:231:
Whelp, cut my hair with a Tipper. e3e
I feel like i've seen that artwork somewhere before though...
Nah well, i need to think of a dong tag for cloud without making it too inharent of his name being cloud...hmmm...
(Yes, im very immature, blame my friends and their tags XD)
TO THE RANDOM NAME GENERATOR

THEN SMASHMEMES

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
well, once cloud gets out, FG and FF are gonna be ditto matches for a week or so.
However from some salty people in FG and FF, i'm in SkrubHell.

So until the 17-18th, i'm gonna be humping ledges with my friend in some lobbys, torture her with some MarfXRoy/lucina, and generally, cause some explosions and making my friends hate me with the falceon jokes. XD

SO UNTIL THEN, YALL GONNA HAVE TO BEAT SOME SALTY EFFGEE PEOPLE FOR ME

Can i get a link to that?
pretty please?
Urgh... thanks for that wild pic at the last part. My pic was censored.
It has the F-word, I'm afraid you can't link to it.
No wonder... so it wasn't that wild face?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Akuma in Tekken 7 is pretty hype. He meshes well with the art-style actually. Nice to see some characters get new costumes too. But I really want to see Nina, Eddy and Raven comeback soon. Same with Lei Wulong.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Akuma in Tekken 7 is pretty hype. He meshes well with the art-style actually. Nice to see some characters get new costumes too. But I really want to see Nina, Eddy and Raven comeback soon. Same with Lei Wulong.
Hopefully they get added in the future. I may suck at fighting against them,but it wouldn't feel right without them.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hopefully they get added in the future. I may suck at fighting against them,but it wouldn't feel right without them.
I might not be the best fighting game player or anything, but Tekken 3 was the first game I ever played. I tend to use Jin, Nina and Raven a lot in most of the newer Tekkens. So I'm hoping the latter two join. I know Harada said something about the roster not being done yet. So with that in mind, I'm sure a bunch of other classic Tekken fighters will eventually make it into the arcade version, and console version later than that.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
The more characters the better. Nina is one of my mains.
Tekken 7 has 3 out of 4 of my mains.
While Street Fighter V has 1 out of 4 of my mains... one more is gonna be added next year tho.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I found a really good shiek, beat him and we were buds. but for the first time, I accidentally taunted and he left after that... weep weep, sob sob...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I found a really good shiek, beat him and we were buds. but for the first time, I accidentally taunted and he left after that... weep weep, sob sob...
Hey Snakey! I have a question. (And BlueX BlueX too.) Do you think we could do some 2V2? Like, we could fight like Me and you VS BlueX and a CPU. (Or another person if someone is interest.) Of course, we will change the team between the match.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Hey Snakey! I have a question. (And BlueX BlueX too.) Do you think we could do some 2V2? Like, we could fight like Me and you VS BlueX and a CPU. (Or another person if someone is interest.) Of course, we will change the team between the match.
I'm up for it! I do have a wee bit homework piling up that i have to complete before the weekend ends, but I'm sure I'll get to it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm up for it! I do have a wee bit homework piling up that i have to complete before the weekend ends, but I'm sure I'll get to it.
OK! :)
Now we waiting BlueX anwser.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :)

So, I finallty got done the spm data compilation!

here (also tag Metal Shop X Metal Shop X FalKoopa FalKoopa @Blargg888 )

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19x-hYSGjF2-TsDkWCzAGyCQ3HGxRUZIAtV63om4hnsU/edit?usp=sharing

No I didn't entered all the number manually, I wrote a jave program to write a txt from the game ram dump and just pasted in the spreadsheet.

So, there yay!!!!! :)

Btw, I actually learned a lot and this might be weird but I learned some stuff on the game data, these data suggests unused features and enemies. I even learnmed that O'chunks can throw blocks at you and that

Super Dimentio has 8bit luigi that attacks with him

But this is what I learned:
  • The game had plans to have not 2, but 3 Dimentio fight. The first one, he has 30 hp while the third data slot he has 80 hp, but there;s an unused data slot where he has 50 hp, this suggest the dev had plans to have 3 Dimentio fight, but the second one got cut.
  • There's data slots for the blue and green flames enemies from TTYD suggesting they were unused.
  • There's a data in the enemies slots that is a score given if you affect somethign to an enemy such as items or Fleep and it's separated from the score given if killed. That data however went unused at 0 except for some dummy slots suggesting that the feature was unused in the game.
  • there's a ton of dummy slots that has weird card ID (they have the goomba one and they shouldn't have) so check it out!
Now, I was working the past 2 weeks on this so I will just take a break, it exhausted me :)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh? I was under the impression we were gonna play later XP
Well the room is already open. So if you want to have some fun to murder some poor CPU.

Say to me. (Or just join the room.)

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Well the room is already open. So if you want to have some fun to murder some poor CPU.

Say to me. (Or just join the room.)
I was more in the 1v1 spirit Cx well, if you can find a partner later, perhaps i can let my little sister join and we can do some 2v2's! c=

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I was more in the 1v1 spirit Cx well, if you can find a partner later, perhaps i can let my little sister join and we can do some 2v2's! c=
*raises hand*
I could be someones partner :4littlemac:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is it December 15th yet?
If the wait becomes unbearable, just put yourself under cryogenic sleep.

Anyways, back to Tekken. It's cool to see some of the characters get new costumes too. Usually only Yoshimitsu gets new stuff.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You don't want to try atleast one time how our duo could be?
*raises hand*
I could be someones partner :4littlemac:
Well i guess you can be Snakey sister partner. When i and Snakey are in duo.

However, i need to/you give....
Ooo! That makes 4! Alrighty, do you have red hunter added? We should all join his room! = O
Damn you're too fast lol. Now, i just need he add me.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
You don't want to try atleast one time how our duo could be?

Well i guess you can be Snakey sister partner. When i and Snakey are in duo.

However, i need to/you give....

Damn you're too fast lol. Now, i just need he add me.
can me and my sister be teams the first couple of matches? c= then we can switchy it up! C=

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I know I'm late in seeing this, and even later in responding. but why do you think that? Did Sakurai say something in regards to K. Rool?
I wanted to spite Gecko

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Ooo! That makes 4! Alrighty, do you have red hunter added? We should all join his room! = O
I sent a request now.
If the wait becomes unbearable, just put yourself under cryogenic sleep.

Anyways, back to Tekken. It's cool to see some of the characters get new costumes too. Usually only Yoshimitsu gets new stuff.
I'm only concerned about Bryan/Josie's costumes,since Bryan/Bruce were my mains in Tag 2. dunno about Josie yet,but man does Bryan look sick!

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
I want it to be the 15th so badly!!! Here's what I hope they announce:

-The Ice Climbers' return.
-Wolf's return.
-The Inklings being the winners of the Ballot.
-Fourside returns as a Familiar Stage.
-Saffron City returns as a Familiar Stage.
-Termina Bay returns as a Familiar Stage.
-A local Tourney mode is added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom