• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At this point, I don't really have any expectations or predictions which I feel are decent bets.

After Cloud I.....I just don't know what else could happen. I still think Wolf is a safe bet, but apart from that, I've got nothing.

Also, Happy Birthday @PLATYPUS7 ! Hope it's a great one!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I honestly don't really care to predict the next Smash 4 news since I'm going to be too busy all next week to even focus on Smash.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
As always, I never expect anything of a Smash Direct. This time however I expect Cloud news cause, well, they said they'd be talking about him.

Other then that, I have a wishlist. For starters, I hope this is not the end of DLC. Smash Bros is still strong, and if the team has the strength, can reveal further characters, hopefully more brain blowing reveals. As for the supposed two new reveals, I hope that either Young Link, Quote, Rayman, or Steve are one of the reveals. Points for Steve, cause despite the crap y'all give him, I feel he has a lot to offer for a moveset, and I'm one of the very few here who actually like Minecraft. The salt is merely an additional reward. :troll:

On to stages- I hope Sakurai pulls a fast one and reveals a new type of Omega stage- one many, including myself, have been asking for, for a long time- the ability to make a stage like battlefield. Other then that, I hope Saffron returns from Smash 64, and if Quote, Rayman or Steve make it in, a stage based on their game.

And as for the rest- I don't really care. I don't play Miis often, and I got the costumes I want. For updates, put some effort in balancing. S'all I care about.

But really, whatever comes, I will accept. I got muh Cloud, so I'm good. :4cloud:

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
It is my birthday today. Party hype!
Also hype for next week because of the Smash presentation and Star Wars. Damn this is gonna be a great end of year.
Happy Birthday!

I expect a few things for Tuesday:
Mii Costumes.
2-3 ballot characters, with maybe one being a 3rd party character.
A couple of new game modes Sakurai promised.
Possibly a massive buff/nerf patch across the board (Samus is saved! If we're lucky.)
An announcement of future capability with the NX.
And me having a longer term return to this site (figure I might pick up Smash and Splatoon again.) (Don't jinx it lmao, I am a true Phantom of Smashboards.)

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
How come you get a cool title? I want a cool title...
Because if Persona 5 were a person, I would make sweet, sweet love to them while stealing a priceless jewel.

That said, Red-White is a cool user name, as the two colors together are very pretty.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Because if Persona 5 were a person, I would make sweet, sweet love to them while stealing a priceless jewel.

That said, Red-White is a cool user name, as the two colors together are very pretty.
I was talking about how you just gave yourself the pseudonym of "The Phantom of Smash Boards" like that kind of title, but thanks anyway.

i think?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Work in progress for what is my next YouTube / DeviantArt avatar. It's Premium sized, too, so I can use it here as well while taking advantage of the expanded avatar size.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was going to be busy on Tuesday, but now I'll stay in home all that day... probably still recovering from a back injury

My bingo is almost ready :yeahboi:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
>Playing Xenoblade
>"OH NO WE GOTTA HURRY TO THE COLONY OR ELSE THE MECHON WILL KILL EVERYONE!"
>Run around and finish up some side quests instead

And I also love some of the messages for completing them are like "You got rid of the BIGGEST TERROR! The colony is now safe!" when there's a huge robot attack going on.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The minimum amount of DLC characters I expect is 2
The maximum is 4

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
What do I expect to see in the Direct?

Opens up with Vaati being revealed playable.
Sakurai talks about Vaati being his new favorite character
Sakurai shows off Vaati costumes for the Mii's
Sakurai reveals a new Zelda stage "Vaati's Palace with different versions of Vaati's theme on it.
Sakurai ends the Direct with a 2nd Vaati trailer.
:troll:
You forgot the part where he patches the game so that all slots are just different colored Vaatis

ShadowPho3nix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pho3nixWizard
3DS FC
2105-9806-7393
After the server maintenance, I'm going to disconnect myself from the internet entirely until the direct. I'm bookmarking the direct page so I don't get spoiled just googling the nintendo site.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
After the server maintenance, I'm going to disconnect myself from the internet entirely until the direct. I'm bookmarking the direct page so I don't get spoiled just googling the nintendo site.
Pretty sure there won't be any leaks since the probably learned their lesson with Roy/Ryu.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
In other news
All hope is lost for King K. Rool

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if I have the confidence to wear this icon through the rest of december, BUT I AM IN NEED OF
D E C E M B E R S P I R I T .

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I'm in desperate need of cash money

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well after 2 years since the release of XY, Volcanion finally got formally revealed in this month's CoroCoro leak
It is confirmed to appear in the next movie, details about its distribution will be announced later

For some random reason there's a Yokai Watch image in Serebii now lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom