• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I've been looking at some J stars stuff and...

•Yugi is a helpdesk for customization
•Allen Walker is an Assist
•There is NO Death Note representation. (Light character/assist? L assist?)
•Yoh Asakura's files were scrapped, and from the get go he was just going to be an assist anyway.

But we have Taro and a bunch of Sports manga assists when we'd be fine with just SKET Dance and Kuroko. Maybe Prince of Tennis.

Whoever made the roster glossed over FOUR of Jump's big time franchises (Yu-Gi-Oh and Death Note especially) in one fell swoop. I shouldn't complain with the already great roster that game has but damn the way they treated these franchises pissed me off. You would think Shaman King and D-Gray Man would beat out Taro and Medaka too but guess not.

I'm probably just butthurt because I really like all of those franchises. Most people would complain about Luckyman but I see where he got in, he's quite popular in Japan.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I've been looking at some J stars stuff and...

•Yugi is a helpdesk for customization
•Allen Walker is an Assist
•There is NO Death Note representation. (Light character/assist? L assist?)
•Yoh Asakura's files were scrapped, and from the get go he was just going to be an assist anyway.

But we have Taro and a bunch of Sports manga assists when we'd be fine with just SKET Dance and Kuroko. Maybe Prince of Tennis.

Whoever made the roster glossed over FOUR of Jump's big time franchises (Yu-Gi-Oh and Death Note especially) in one fell swoop. I shouldn't complain with the already great roster that game has but damn the way they treated these franchises pissed me off. You would think Shaman King and D-Gray Man would beat out Taro and Medaka too but guess not.

I'm probably just butthurt because I really like all of those franchises. Most people would complain about Luckyman but I see where he got in, he's quite popular in Japan.
Wait, Yoh was supposed to be in the game!? I probably would've actually been interested in the game if he was in.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Wait, Yoh was supposed to be in the game!? I probably would've actually been interested in the game if he was in.
I actually got into Shaman King BECAUSE people were upset he wasn't in.

Finding these files rubbed salt on my wounds now that I'm attached to him and his series.

Him, Yugi, Light, and Allen added to the roster along with Taro removed, Boa Hancock replaced by Roronoa Zoro, and Joeseph replaced by Jotaro or Dio/DIO would make the roster literally PERFECT for me.

But as it stands I like the roster now well enough to buy the game for it alone. They DOOO have Gintoki so...

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I got a story from school today to share. As I've shown in the past, I act the exact same way in real life as I do on the boards.

It's really long, but it's a good read. I promise.
> On lunch line right behind my buddy Stefan. He's just as weird as I am.
> Stupid freshman who thinks he's hot **** thinks he can just try to cut me on line, despite me be a Sophomore and 6 inches taller than him
> Sticks arm straight out to the side to block this pipsqueak from getting in front of me
> He tries to cut me again, but I still keep him behind
> To make it clear that this kid is not getting in front of me, I quote Jesus and say "Get behind me, Satan!"
> The line moves into the kitchen area where they serve the food, which is a narrow pathway
> Kid is persistent. He tries to still squeeze in front of me, which is not hard since he's tiny.
> I still manage to stop him while screaming "GET BEHIND ME, SATAN!"
> We make it out of the kitchen area, onto the final stretch to the cash register.
> This area is in the main big room of the cafeteria, but there are chains like at an amusement park ride to guide you to the cash register
> Kid pulls a fast one and gets in front of me, but I quickly karate chop in between him and Stefan, inserting myself back into the line
> Kid tells me, while trying to be taken seriously and acting all intimidating, to never touch him again, even though I didn't touch him, and he was literally walking against my arm trying to slip past me
> Kid goes to his table, where Stefan and I follow, telling him he needs to learn some manners
> Stefan and I go to our table to think of how we're going to whip this kid into shape
> I go back to him telling him I have friends who can teach him some manners, and I tell him to step up, all while Stefan is saying "YEAH!" to back me up
> We decide to get help from a teacher we love to annoy, but in a friendly way, Mr. Kaiso
> We tell Kaiso some punk kid tried to cut us in line and that he needs a stern talking-to
> We point across the room to show him where the kid is
> Kaiso says "You mean Mr. Anglehart? I know he looks pretty young but he's a teacher, not a freshman!"
> We look across the room and see another teacher, Mr. Anglehart, standing in front of the kid, blocking him. We tell Kaiso the kid is behind Anglehart.
> Kaiso says he'll take care of it, but then walks away
> He's obviously not going to take care of it and doesn't give a crap
> We go up to the kid and tell him that Kaiso wants to speak to him immediately
> He reluctantly gets up to Kaiso, and Stefan and I follow
> When we reach Kaiso, we yell "YO MR. KAISO THIS IS THAT PUNK KID THAT TRIED TO CUT US ON LINE!"
> The kid says that I "grabbed him"
> Kaiso gives no craps, and gestures us to go away, saying that we can cut him tomorrow on line
> Stefan and I act like this is a huge victory and scream "YEAH!"
> Kid tries to get in my face but is too short and child-like compared to me to be taken seriously. He's like "Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again."
> I looked him dead in the eyes while pacing around him on my tippy-toes
> Kid walks away
> Stefan and I go back to are table and I tell him I wanted to start singing some random song when the kid was looking me in the eyes, but I didn't know what to say
> We have a brilliant idea.
> We go over to the kid's table, which is conveniently next to he condiments and utensils table
> I say "Hey kid. We got a little song for ya! Maybe it'll teach ya to shape up!"
> Me: *starts banging on the condiments table (which, since there are utensils, has a cool rattling echo effect) and clapping in a specific pattern
> Boom Boom Clap
> Boom Boom Clap
> Boom Bpom Clap
> Stefan: "Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
playing in the street gonna be a big man someday!"
> Me: "Ya got mud on ya face! Ya big disgrace!"
> Both: "KICKING YOUR CAN ALL OVER THE PLACE!
WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!
WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!"
> Non-punk kids at tables around him are laughing hysterically because they have a sense of humor
> We leave and return to our table
> Whenever we see the kid during the rest of lunch I scream "KICKING YOUR CAN ALL OVER THE PLACE!"
> Just another day in the life of Mega Bidoof.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well I just learned that Yarn Yoshi amiibo cost $4 more than a Smash series amiibo (didn't even look how much a Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo cost).

If I plan to get one, good thing I have 20% off coupon (that'll expire this Saturday).

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
And yet, this was just as pointless to point that out as his statement.

No, actually. And I have a feeling that I DON'T want to know.
I'm not going to take that from someone with a Knuckles avatar.

Your days are numbered kiddo, my best goons are already hot on your trail.

E=Mewtwenty2

Smash Cadet
I'm not going to take that from someone with a Knuckles avatar.

Your days are numbered kiddo, my best goons are already hot on your trail.
OK, now you're either trying to make a bad joke, or you're just acting childish. Either way, this is just getting ridiculous. I'm not even sure if I should bother with this anymore.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I got a story from school today to share. As I've shown in the past, I act the exact same way in real life as I do on the boards.

It's really long, but it's a good read. I promise.
> On lunch line right behind my buddy Stefan. He's just as weird as I am.
> Stupid freshman who thinks he's hot **** thinks he can just try to cut me on line, despite me be a Sophomore and 6 inches taller than him
> Sticks arm straight out to the side to block this pipsqueak from getting in front of me
> He tries to cut me again, but I still keep him behind
> To make it clear that this kid is not getting in front of me, I quote Jesus and say "Get behind me, Satan!"
> The line moves into the kitchen area where they serve the food, which is a narrow pathway
> Kid is persistent. He tries to still squeeze in front of me, which is not hard since he's tiny.
> I still manage to stop him while screaming "GET BEHIND ME, SATAN!"
> We make it out of the kitchen area, onto the final stretch to the cash register.
> This area is in the main big room of the cafeteria, but there are chains like at an amusement park ride to guide you to the cash register
> Kid pulls a fast one and gets in front of me, but I quickly karate chop in between him and Stefan, inserting myself back into the line
> Kid tells me, while trying to be taken seriously and acting all intimidating, to never touch him again, even though I didn't touch him, and he was literally walking against my arm trying to slip past me
> Kid goes to his table, where Stefan and I follow, telling him he needs to learn some manners
> Stefan and I go to our table to think of how we're going to whip this kid into shape
> I go back to him telling him I have friends who can teach him some manners, and I tell him to step up, all while Stefan is saying "YEAH!" to back me up
> We decide to get help from a teacher we love to annoy, but in a friendly way, Mr. Kaiso
> We tell Kaiso some punk kid tried to cut us in line and that he needs a stern talking-to
> We point across the room to show him where the kid is
> Kaiso says "You mean Mr. Anglehart? I know he looks pretty young but he's a teacher, not a freshman!"
> We look across the room and see another teacher, Mr. Anglehart, standing in front of the kid, blocking him. We tell Kaiso the kid is behind Anglehart.
> Kaiso says he'll take care of it, but then walks away
> He's obviously not going to take care of it and doesn't give a crap
> We go up to the kid and tell him that Kaiso wants to speak to him immediately
> He reluctantly gets up to Kaiso, and Stefan and I follow
> When we reach Kaiso, we yell "YO MR. KAISO THIS IS THAT PUNK KID THAT TRIED TO CUT US ON LINE!"
> The kid says that I "grabbed him"
> Kaiso gives no craps, and gestures us to go away, saying that we can cut him tomorrow on line
> Stefan and I act like this is a huge victory and scream "YEAH!"
> Kid tries to get in my face but is too short and child-like compared to me to be taken seriously. He's like "Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again."
> I looked him dead in the eyes while pacing around him on my tippy-toes
> Kid walks away
> Stefan and I go back to are table and I tell him I wanted to start singing some random song when the kid was looking me in the eyes, but I didn't know what to say
> We have a brilliant idea.
> We go over to the kid's table, which is conveniently next to he condiments and utensils table
> I say "Hey kid. We got a little song for ya! Maybe it'll teach ya to shape up!"
> Me: *starts banging on the condiments table (which, since there are utensils, has a cool rattling echo effect) and clapping in a specific pattern
> Boom Boom Clap
> Boom Boom Clap
> Boom Bpom Clap
> Stefan: "Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
playing in the street gonna be a big man someday!"
> Me: "Ya got mud on ya face! Ya big disgrace!"
> Both: "KICKING YOUR CAN ALL OVER THE PLACE!
WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!
WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!"
> Non-punk kids at tables around him are laughing hysterically because they have a sense of humor
> We leave and return to our table
> Whenever we see the kid during the rest of lunch I scream "KICKING YOUR CAN ALL OVER THE PLACE!"
> Just another day in the life of Mega Bidoof.
I'm scrolling through a thread

Some dude is talking about how he messed with some kid at school

I'm j e a l o u s of him

Because he did something funny at school

What am I doing with my life

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
I'm scrolling through a thread

Some dude is talking about how he messed with some kid at school

I'm j e a l o u s of him

Because he did something funny at school

What am I doing with my life