• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Your welcome! the main problem I had was at the second checkpoint(I believe it was, might have been your other level that had 2 checkpoints not this one). The one that leads into the small space where you need to crouch jump to move one. There are a lot enemies in it, and because it gets to be a small space at time, it makes the level quite difficult, and may be why no one had gone on to beat it.( Although that other comment on it is really uncalled for on it) The giant thwomp part is good though, and the only problem I encountered a few times with the next part) with the giant Monty mole with the cannon on him) was that when the monty mole jumps up, and launches mario straight into the red bullet ball insta killing you, if you lost the mushroom, which i usually had( mainly because of the thwomps in the small space). Basically limiting how many enemies appear at that part can help make the level easier. As for the room with the goalpoint, it's a fun challenge. One thing to make that simpler, could be removing the mushroom blocks and adding a pipe that shoots them out or just remove one of the red bullet ball cannons as those killed me a lot through cornering me as I launched the bombs at the blocks. Although the raised mushroom platform worked well for throwing them.

Overall, I liked the design and challenges in it! Good job!

But now that I've been summoned here, I see we are talking about mains.
Mine are in my signature,in order of who I use most. although roy is being used more then iggy currently, and mewtwo and charziard I use randomly, when I want to play as them. I am also beginning to pick of Lucas. I'm pretty good with him on ground, but I need to work on recovering properly. Any tips?
Oh yeah, the underground is kinda small for moving. So your right on that. But i leaved a secret mushroom just before you meet the canon that shoot Monty Mole. But since it's a invisible block, you can miss it very easily. Also, the big Monty Mole is kinda janky i have to admit. As for the goalpoint, i have to admit that you can be take in sandwich if you don't pay attention. Which is why i leaved at maximum 3 mushroom (One hidded.) to the player. Because for me atleast, it's hard but enough fair for a final challenge. But hey, i can be wrong on that.

But really, really thank you again for helping! :)
(By the way, i only need 12 stars now.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I enjoyed using him but he didn't feel particularly powerful. Still, he was my most used character, as you can see on my mains list.

:231:
Luigi in Brawl had a lot of things going for him, it's just that the fact he had an easily edgehogged recovery (like :mario2: sadly) and was vulnerable to chaingrabs, along with a huge lack of tourney representation overshadowed most of his positive attributes. His nair in that game was beautiful. Did 15% and could kill over 100%. His smashes and aerials were awesome too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah, the underground is kinda small for moving. So your right on that. But i leaved a secret mushroom just before you meet the canon that shoot Monty Mole. But since it's a invisible block, you can miss it very easily. Also, the big Monty Mole is kinda janky i have to admit. As for the goalpoint, i have to admit that you can be take in sandwich if you don't pay attention. Which is why i leaved at maximum 3 mushroom (One hidded.) to the player. Because for me atleast, it's hard but enough fair for a final challenge. But hey, i can be wrong on that.

But really, really thank you again for helping! :)
(By the way, i only need 12 stars now.)
I found the hidden mushroom by complete accident in the goal room. I was running for my life and then the cannonball I jumped on launched me into the block lol. It did help me out each time, later on though. And no problem! Happy to help, hope you get the remaining stars you need!

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
Guys, should I save up for a ps4 or a dx racer?

I want a ps4 for multiple games, and all my friends have one over the xbox one.

I want a dx racer because the chair I currently have is giving me back pain.

Both would take me around the same amount of time to get each.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Would explain a lot. :upsidedown:

PS4 definetly. Now the good games are releasing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I know how bad back pain is, so out of pure understanding, go for the dx racer (I'm presuming that's some nifty chair).

Unless you have a better chair to substitute it for now. In that case, get Fallout 4- I mean, a PS4.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
What happens when I get photoshop?
I create stuff like this, (This didn't take as long as the Sir Krokodile one I made yesterday.)
Untitled-1.jpg

Monkey D. Fist
What's next?:awesome:
Also feel free to use this as a profile pic.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Was talking with some friends regarding Zygarde's forms. Me and Dustin are content with what they are, but the other two didn't like the idea of the forms. Matt pointed out that they got bull****ting forms, but Dustin brought up something I almost forgot- Khajiit breeds of The Elder Scrolls.
This is the best reference I can find regard different types of Khajiits. My memory is foggy about this feline race so here goes. Khajiits, when born under a certain position of the two moons, grow up to become different types of Khajiits. This includes both the very simple house cat-like Khajiit to the giant monstrous Khajiits as big as Mammoths. They can even sharply resemble Bosmer, separating all feline traits. And yes, different forms can breed with different forms. Mull that over for a minute.

While I agree it's wide in forms I wouldn't say it's as diverse as Zygarde's Cell, Dog, Snake and Super God Damn Fighting Robot forms. But still, I believe when it comes down to forms, Khajiit are very unique. The way Khajiit forms are handled is nothing like any Pokemon I can remember and I'd love there to be a Pokemon that has a trait similar to this.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Everyone wishes they could draw like your sig... :p

Drawing humans takes time. Animals are easier though. Maybe start from there.

Try drawing Kirby. :kirby:

:231:
Hell yeah drawing like my sig would be great.. I wanna draw my 3 OC's. Maybe I can pay someone to do them.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I used to be able to draw, but then I stopped drawing for whatever reason. I should probably get back into it.

In other news, I got Hyrule Warriors the other day, and am loving it so far. I just got the Master Sword in it. I'd have to say that my only complaint on it is there's no way to play online.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
praline praline If (stroke) When you get good enough, ideally you wouldn't need anyone to draw for you.

Wanting someone to draw for you is a different story; I know a couple of people whom I wouldn't mind commissioning once I get some extra money, even if I acquired to skill(s) to do so myself.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Going to have to kill off Jerome soon in order to get into the holiday spirit.

By holiday, I mean Toy Story's 20th.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The game looks bland though.
I agree. It's clearly rushed for the holidays. Lack of game modes, the only new game mode Mega Mushroom mode doesn't add anything new and looks really repetitive and the courts seem boring. No, if I want to play Mario Tennis, I'll play Mario Power Tennis.

D

Deleted member

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash ain't nothing too big. But kids might enjoy it.

Alice Margatroid

Doll Judgement
I've heard many mixed reviews on the new Mario Tennis game, most of them bad. That being said the game looks beautiful visually and I have to admit the amiibo interaction is rather sweet.

D

Deleted member

I just realized tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of the release of the Wii U version in North America.
Oh, right.
Thought you meant the console's release for a second.
Yeah, time flies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

PS4, you may have back pain, but you're also playing good games

PS4, you may have back pain, but you're also playing good games
My posture is absolutely hellish, but I've played like, a ton of good games. So it all balances out.

It won't matter once we all transfer our psyches into aesthetically-pleasing robotic shells, anyway.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Hot damn I better celebrate.

Toy Story was a big part of my childhood and continues to be great.
Toy Story started my childhood (even though The Lion King and Aladdin got my early fix on Disney), the Incredibles quickly solidified my teenage years, it didn't help I was in an awkward shy phase during my teen years.

I leave the thread for like a few days and out of nowhere suddenly Bubsy pops into the picture? Is he really getting a revival? (Please someone just off me for crying out loud if this is true, I don't want that god awful critter who literally breaks the 4th wall every time to pop up in Smash.)

As for the user who said they mained Lucario ( Aurane Aurane ), I used to use Lucario quite a bit till I decided to focus on other characters (Roy and Dark Pit to be more precise, alongside Sonic (whom I've actually started to like ever since they fixed his down air so he can actually recover) and Falco with some Bowser, Donkey and Diddy Kong thrown in, with the occasional mix of Ganondorf and Marth.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom