• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
My posture is absolutely hellish, but I've played like, a ton of good games. So it all balances out.

It won't matter once we all transfer our psyches into aesthetically-pleasing robotic shells, anyway.
Does that mean instead of having a waifu, I can be my waifu? This day can't come fast enough

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I know a lot of the reviews are poor, and yeah, I'll admit, it does look pretty bare on the content side, but I'm still really excited to get Ultra Smash. I love Mario Tennis, and the graphics look really nice.

Shame I have to wait until Christmas, though. :ohwell:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I see you all have met VioletSmashfan, destroyer of alert boxes.

I would know because he does this in the Disney thread. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That's a shame. You're missing out on all the hot games, like Bayonetta 2 and nothing else because WHO CARES.
>Mentions Wii U
>Doesn't mention GOTY: Wii U Party

You have brought more disappointment to your family.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can't possibly disappoint them any more than I already have.
Sure you can.

You can tell them that you think Smash Bros. is a legitimate fighting game capable of having a competitive base.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I'm so peeved right now. I have the stinking cold and I can barely breathe through my nose and I lost my voice. Just wonderful am I right? At least something good happened. Today was my last day of school. Thanksgiving Break here I come! :awesome:

If Goemon is confirmed, I will start playing Smash 4, which is the video game equivalent of eating my own hat.

Save that man from pachislot hell.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I see you all have met VioletSmashfan, destroyer of alert boxes.

I would know because he does this in the Disney thread. :p
Yup, I'm the trigger happy liking machine guy, until I vanish for a few days and dangit I've been spotted, thanks Space Stranger Space Stranger .

'turns invisible'

But anyways, what's up with all the Bubsy nonsense? (In before tomatoes starts flying in my direction.)

I'm Violet Jalapeño on a stick by the way. :awesome:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wonder when that date for the presentation will be. I'm looking forward to the detail about Cloud's moveset. And whoever they announce should be great. Can't wait to hear from Masahiro Sakurai one last time about it all! Before he gets a well deserved break.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
If people ever ask me if I have any regrets in life...
I'll tell them I regret missing the unique top hat in Fallout New Vegas.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
If people ever ask me if I have any regrets in life...
I'll tell them I regret missing the unique top hat in Fallout New Vegas.
Speaking of which, in Fallout 4, I just had to have Maxson's jacket. I knew I would regret it if later in the game you could not... Borrow that article of clothing. I had to murder a lot of honorable Brotherhood men and women to safely leave the airship with Maxson's coat.

Speaking of which, in Fallout 4, I just had to have Maxson's jacket. I knew I would regret it if later in the game you could not... Borrow that article of clothing. I had to murder a lot of honorable Brotherhood men and women to safely leave the airship with Maxson's coat.
Nothin' honorable about the Brotherhood.

Which is why I love 'em.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Speaking of Fallout 4. I just killed my first Deathclaw today, aside from the one you have to fight when saving Preston. Got trapped in a hospital and there was a Deathclaw chilling in a pit. Thankfully I found a small area it refused to enter, else I'd still be trying to defeat it.

Speaking of Fallout 4. I just killed my first Deathclaw today, aside from the one you have to fight when saving Preston. Got trapped in a hospital and there was a Deathclaw chilling in a pit. Thankfully I found a small area it refused to enter, else I'd still be trying to defeat it.
Yo, man. 2 or more points in the Rifleman perk, you win the entire game.

Killing Deathclaws has never been easier.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The thing that upsets me the most about anime is how low frame rate they often times are.
Like african american companion I can count the frames in that person's attack, you didn't even show their kick mid-flight you just showed a leg materializing on the other person then disappearing from them and they either instantly have a surprised face or take time on an ultra closeup where their eyes go wide and their irises shake the foxtrot how do you shake your irises like that

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The thing that upsets me the most about anime is how low frame rate they often times are.
Like african american companion I can count the frames in that person's attack, you didn't even show their kick mid-flight you just showed a leg materializing on the other person then disappearing from them and they either instantly have a surprised face or take time on an ultra closeup where their eyes go wide and their irises shake the foxtrot how do you shake your irises like that
Low frame rate = saves lots of time and money for production. Animators are overworked already and they don't make that much.

I just watched the first part of Digimon Tri. Like it for nostalgia, and Mimi is the best character. There are parts where I felt like more effort could be put into it though. For example, the use of CGI for transformation sequences was very obvious.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Who cares about top hats when you have the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion?

You DO have the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion, right?
Yup.
I'm now a tuxedo-wearing cane-wielding man with the golden pip-boy who goes around eliminating the uncivilized swines of the wasteland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom