• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tutututu... Guess...
Tutututu...Who...
Tutututu...Is..
Tutututu...Back?
THATS RIGHT, ME!
Hello guys, how you going? Me, i am great!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Tutututu... Guess...
Tutututu...Who...
Tutututu...Is..
Tutututu...Back?
THATS RIGHT, ME!
Hello guys, how you going? Me, i am great!
I am ok right now. I am going to repeat what i said before. :)
I am going to play Ridge Racer soon and try to beat the game and unlock the black car. I also might play on my dads PS4 soon as well.
I am going to find demos to download when i use it.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am ok right now. I am going to repeat what i said before. :)

I am going to find demos to download when i use it.
Yeah, i have see your previous post. Me, i have do more 2 draw in school. (That remind me that i have alot of drawn to show.) Also, i might play some SMM after.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Yeah, i have see your previous post. Me, i have do more 2 draw in school. (That remind me that i have alot of drawn to show.) Also, i might play some SMM after.
I have been thinking about playing more Wii U games then SSB4. I might play more Hyrule Warriors. I am excited to get Splatoon and Xenoblade Chronicles X for Christmas.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have been thinking about playing more Wii U games then SSB4. I might play more Hyrule Warriors. I am excited to get Splatoon and Xenoblade Chronicles X for Christmas.
No SMM of course.:4greninja:
Nah jk, do what you want to do.:4duckhunt:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
About a week after Nintendo Direct, Cloud is confirmed to be in Dissidia Final Fantasy arcade.

I have also notice Smashboard's new update that the top section won't come along when I scroll down... a bit weird...

Last edited:

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Guess this upcoming year will be all about Cloud and FF7, huh? I don't mind it personally, even though I am neutral towards the franchise as a whole. Not to mention how many Z-Drop footstool videos are starting to appear, and some of them are pretty crazy (they just came out with a Villager one not too long ago).

Aside from that, and me changing my picture (slightly), nothing much is going on from my standpoint (also, we don't talk about Bubsy).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
It's more of an idea for a later game Smash 5. The Yo-Kai Watch conversations as I would call them could be like this.
For Mario

Jibanyan: Who's this plumber guy?

Whisper: That's Mario the most recognizable video game character around, he's been around for years. Almost everyone knows who he is.

Nate: Seems pretty famous.

Whisper: Indeed but he's also very tough, fireballs, the Mario Tornado, his Fludd. Just the tip of the iceberg. He's a jack-of-all trades and a balanced lethal fighter don't underestimate him Jibanyan.

Jibanyan: Pfft I hate baths. But I'll take care of him. Time to clog the toilet with Mr. Plumber

Nate and Whisper: Yeah!!!

For Link

Jibanyan: There's an elf with a tunic here.

Nate: Wait isn't that.

Whisper: Yes Link is the hero of time he's been around on many adventures. He's actually a Hylian he has a lot of descendants. From many eras.

Jibanyan: Odd family reunion that's for sure.

Nate: He's got a lot of gear. Definitely equipped.

Whisper: Yes his master sword is the sword of evil's bane and the only weapon that can defeat his archnemesis Ganondorf. He's also got his shield and bombs, bows, and arrows. Link a forced to be reckoned with.

Jibanyan: Whatever I'll eliminate him with my Paws of Fury!

For Kirby

Jibanyan: Oh a pink poofball I wonder if it's as yummy as chocobars.

Whisper: Jibanyan wait that's not candy. That's Kitby the Dreamland protector. He can inhale opponents and use their abblities against them.

Jibanyan: What a copycat who does this guy think he is?

Nate: That's funny coming from you considering your a cat.

Jibanyan: Yeah so what?

Nate: Oh calm down just focus on your fight.

Whisper: Aldo watch out for his hammer and stone abblities among other things they pack a wallop.

Jibanyan: Let's go!

Some examples.

He could use fire attacks like the flame, claw swipes, and other fire and claw attacks. He could also inspirit and make an opponent tingly. His final smash Paws of Fury would've activated by a mini game just like the game! From drawing a line, or pointing at him it doesn't matter what controller your using it would work fine.

Komosan would actually make an opponent burn for a second, Walkappa would make them loaf around being lazy for a minute, and Blazion would make them motivated and increase their attacks damage. You could take advantage of this at the right moment. Do KO or do damage.

Springdale could be a stage and go around the Adam's house, Banter Bakery ECT. Yo-Kai like Happiere, Dismerelda, and Snootsolong could appear in the background.

Katie could also appear, with Bear and Eddie.

Katie could be a part of the conversations too.

And this could happen but most likely won't till maybe Smash 5. Mii Brawler costumes and a trophy for Jibanyan, and maybe Whisper, and Tattletell could work. As that's what they would do for now.
Thank you for adding Katie into this!
(The far superior character to Nate)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Thinking of comic ideas again.

A hypothetical "The world is suddenly spliced with every Smash Bros universe" concept taking place right after the initial crazy starts, this time.

Comic idea #1: Two guys see a bunch of Risen.

"*panic* I didn't know zombies could use weapons!"

"Who cares, they're stuck in the Dark Ages. We're the ones with the REAL weapons! WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY, SUCKAS!"

*second guy fires machine gun*
*breaks shoulder from kickback and collapses on the ground*
*gets axed by Risen*

Comic idea #2: First guy is still alive. He's hiding behind some stuff trying not to be seen by the Risen.

"At least I have this grenade here. I better be strategic and cook it."

*pulls pin and waits*

. . .

. . .

*BOOM*

Comic idea #3: A third guy is on the roof of a skyscraper.

"Hah! I glued shut all the doors in the building an hour ago! The zombies will never get me now!"

*cue Risen Pegasus Knight*

". . .Is that a frickin' My Little Pony?"

*spear'd*

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just got these 'winter white' cheetos and they're the same thing as regular cheetos except they're white.

I'm eating race-bent cheetos. :u

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
About a week after Nintendo Direct, Cloud is confirmed to be in Dissidia Final Fantasy arcade.

I have also notice Smashboard's new update that the top section won't come along when I scroll down... a bit weird...
I swore Cloud has been announced since the beginning.

D

Deleted member

Some people joke and say Mario should be romoved. If it did happen I would still play. But you can't have Smash. Without Nintendo's mascot Mario! Plus I would miss Mario so he should always be in Smash, he's one of Nintendo's biggest characters. A Smash veteran, and a solid well balanced character so Mario should always be in Smash!

But Cloud was a given in Dissidia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Oh my god it's Skyrim x Pokemon artwork that doesn't involve killing Charizard as if he was a dragon. Lol :4charizard:

This is really cute though. I think what is really perfect about this is the choice of Pokemon. Chespin is the Warrior, Fennekin is the Mage, and Froakie is the Thief, who also is an assassin, which is obvious by his Dark Brotherhood armor. Chespin is wielding a Steel Dagger, which is cute per size. Fennekin's expression against Chespin replicates the social division between mages and other classes in Skyrim well, while Froakie is demonstrating Skyrim's bull**** Sneak system. :laugh:

I really want to see some fan art of an elderly Dragonite as Paarthurnax lecturing Chespin as the Dragonborn on the Throat of the World, or the tip of Mt. Coronet. That'd be awesome to see.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Squall, Tifa, Vincent, and Black Mage please.

Maybe Sora and Geno if we get lucky.

.....Geno. Rest in peace.
Sora would be tricky considering Disney owns Kingdom Hearts content. Although if Square wanted to, I don't see why they would decline.

Geno is irrelevant... I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom