• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I feel like Game & Watch has his gameplay defined by "Insurances", 3 to be specific;
  1. Exterminator Insurance
    Jab comes out pretty fast, so i you mess up an aerial or dash attack, you can usually jab to get the enemy off your tail
  2. Chef Insurance
    Always handy to throw out 1 or 2 Bacon Projectiles before rushing in to make sure that if the foe tries to counter-rush, the Bacon has you covered
  3. Spitball Insurance
    RIP Edgeguarders
Other not-exactly Insurances are G&W's infamous crouch, Tableflipping and the Scuba Gear (Wub Wub)
Also you can't forget Henry the Octopus
Butthat'sonlyonForFun

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
or people that are way too lazy to sign up.
or people that dont wanna sign up?
Talking about Skyrim, is the "arrow to the knee" meme still a thing?
You know, now that you say that, I have seen that in a while. I would say if you tried to make that joke it would be forced now, just like all old memes

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So the thread is still slow as ever? Well i think that activity here will be better in Christmas. Since alot of person will have their holiday. Or if not that, the thread activity will come back too when Nintendo will have some big new for us.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So the thread is still slow as ever? Well i think that activity here will be better in Christmas. Since alot of person will have their holiday. Or if not that, the thread activity will come back too when Nintendo will have some big new for us.
I put my money on when nintendo gives news. Im sure its going to be more slow at Christmas

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
So i think i may finally start playing Smash 4 tomorrow. I may start practicing again and do some research on Sheik. I am going to have a new mindset when i am playing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I put my money on when nintendo gives news. Im sure its going to be more slow at Christmas
I will give my money for some fresh big new. Plize samurai, we need new for stopping the salt of some people in Internet. Just confirm Ridley and all will be good.
kappa.png

#KeepBelieve
So i think i may finally start playing Smash 4 tomorrow. I may start practicing again and do some research on Sheik. I am going to have a new mindset when i am playing.
Are your ready 4 Freddy me so?
freddy emote.png

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I will give my money for some fresh big new. Plize samurai, we need new for stopping the salt of some people in Internet. Just confirm Ridley and all will be good.View attachment 81082
#KeepBelieve

Are your ready 4 Freddy me so?View attachment 81083
YE! IL ROY DITTO YE!

I am going to start practicing today and now i can start playing again and start doing more things that will help me improve. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YE! IL ROY DITTO YE!

I am going to start practicing today and now i can start playing again and start doing more things that will help me improve. :)
OK!
Say to me when TH3 PH31R3 that burn in you is ready for the expansion.:dkmelee:

In less memes: Say to me when you want to fight me.

D

Deleted member

Or when most users get to have their Premium memberships expired.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
These pajama pants keep giving me nuclear wedgies for no reason. <.<

How's your day, kids? I keep thinking about writing a webcomic I'm too scatterbrained and unreliable to make.

One possible concept could be someone being sent to the World of Trophies who has no familiarity with video games and is NOT an Unfazed Everyman or the similar equivalent that Hollywood seems to love.

No guys, if you see a talking animal, you are NOT just going to act mildly confused for two seconds and then get over it immediately.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why the SMM update come the day i am not in my house for the day? ;_;
"cry"
I have so many level to reupload that it's not even funny! And most of them are hard! :(

wyudotis2mewo0rld??? :( :( : (

And for finishing me, i have again almost upload all the level i can because of the upload limit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ragequit"

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since Triforce Heroes will have dlc I hope it adds a new weapon and costume for every dungeon it adds.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
LOL, that was my first server down display on mobile.

Got that on the PS3 a lot, but for my phone that's a new one.

Why does Crashboards crash, anyway?

It doesn't just happen on high activity days. Sleepy days like this get Crashboards, too.

*seeing a yawning emojii out of the corner of my eye makes me yawn a bunch*

D

Deleted member

Keep getting 522 here :(
Yeah, same. I checked TwitchEmotes hours ago, and it's having the same problem. It looks like this is affecting all sites hosted by CloudFlare. So it's a problem on their end.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Crashboards is finally over I see. Whew.

Granted we've had much worse crashes (the DDoS from 2013 lasted at least over a month if I recall right) but that was one of the longer ones we've gotten in a while.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wow. I suck at Multiplayer Zombies. Lol

Got capped at third round cause I thought I had Jug. On Origins.

I need sleep. :I

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
I see. Don't really see the point of using it nowadays, though.
You could use it for it's original purpose. "Arrow to the knee" is actually an old Norse saying for getting married. It's why it's custom when we get on one knee when we purpose.

The guards aren't adventurers anymore simply cause they don't want to die in the field, leaving their wives and kids, much like the few Vikings that actually lived to see retirement.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So Smashboards apperently crashed from what I saw from the past posts.
From what I've heard, dairy products like milk and cheese also help to cool the spicyness
That's true, I tried milk when I ate some spicy enchiladas (lol Mexican child here :v) and felt much better that I wasn't running around with fire in my mouth. :secretkpop:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is it done?

It's done?

I had to wait this out on GameFAQs.

Any idea what that's like?

. . .If only I knew where to look for help with writing a fanfiction/webcomic. You almost never get any help with anything HERE. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom