• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Scroll speed?
scroll speed is how quickly the notes move towards you. I couldn't play anything on rock band 3 because even with breackneck speed on the scroll speed was way to slow compared to KSM (which was my main game at the time) and I would constantly mess up and hit notes early just for reference this song has a pretty normal scroll speed for KSM altho I was never good enough to do lv. 16s

D

Deleted member

But perfect for Nintendo.
Well, it'd make a lot of sense if this rumor is confirmed to be the real deal, which states both the handheld and console share the same operating system and architecture, rendering games playable on both. Simplistic naming for both gives me a Windows 10 vibe.

D

Deleted member

> Votes on KingShadow's poll
> Discovers that I'm the only one who voted properly
C'mon guys, quit screwing around.

Anyways, what's up™?
I don't even know you well and you used the catchphrase perfectly.

No, but seriously, not much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp I just got a nice Blue Screen of Death in my laptop
I got the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error message, so I guess it is a hardware that failed to activate in time during the boot process

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think I have seen that before, wander what its all about
Well, after some research I learned that the problem is related to the fast startup method introduced Windows 8, 8.1 and 10; Windows tries to load everything at sanic speed and something doesn't respond in time thus causing a crash.
Other problems may be a fragmented disk or a faulty/outdated driver.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, after some research the problem is related to the fast startup method introduced Windows 8, 8.1 and 10; Windows tries to load everything at sanic speed and something doesn't respond in time thus causing a crash.
Other problems may be a fragmented disk or a faulty/outdated driver.
Yep, thats what I read too, I'm looking up solutions too

Now all I can see is Windows 10 on a train and it crashes into a wall before they can pull the break

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp I just got a nice Blue Screen of Death in my laptop
I got the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error message, so I guess it is a hardware that failed to activate in time during the boot process
Yeah, just turn off Fast Startup. That should help.

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
User was warned for this post
Lol this guy. I'm not sure which part is my favorite, how intent you were in enforcing that this post is an opinion or how ungodly obvious it is that you're just begging for attention.
im not asking for attention i was just stating my view points.

Alllllrighty then!

tl;dr but while I probably agree with some of your points, this just seems like a rehearsed post venting to make you feel better, as opposed to trying to start or contribute to a conversation :)
im just stating my view points and opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
According to the developer, Tadpole Treble will be released on the Nintendo E-Shop in "a few weeks". I'm super hyped. :colorful::colorful::colorful:

Does... Does anyone else even know what that is..?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
That was the game that BitF's creator was working on, no?
Yep! Apparently, it's finished, and it's going up on the E-Shop soon. I've been waiting for a year to get it, so I'm really pumped.

Also, they uploaded the main theme:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah, just turn off Fast Startup. That should help.
Done :p
Now Im checking the disk to start defragging
*27.8 GB of files fragmented, that is 21% of the whole disk*
lol

Time to run the Antivirus too just in case

D

Deleted member

According to the developer, Tadpole Treble will be released on the Nintendo E-Shop in "a few weeks". I'm super hyped. :colorful::colorful::colorful:

Does... Does anyone else even know what that is..?
Nope, I never heard of it. Until now.

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
Any word on the exact time the patch is dropping? I'm wondering if we'll get it late tonight here on the 29th in the US the day before like last time.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
well apparently this is the place to post this so i will

I think the smash community (mainly smash 4)) is rotten.Now i only say this because we are. If people dont get what they want in a smash game they cry and complain about it. For example everyone hated in brawl how there was random tripping, so what did they do in the next smash game? they took it out and people still complain about the game. another example is that we did not get a story mode if smash 4 because sakurai knew that someone was going to leak the cutscenes on youtube and spoil it for other people who have not got to play it or were going to play it (even though that could happen with any game series) yet another example is characters, if fans did not get the characters they want in the game they got all butthurt and salty with it. People also complain about clones (dark pit, lucina, Dr.mario...) like who cares if there clones yeah they are filling up character spots but they give more of a variety to smash. People also complain and call everyone who plays for glory as "casual scrubs" I get it some people joke around about it but most people dont.This example is more for all fighting games but if you win a match dont rub it in someones face "git gud scrub" be nice about it, most people have poor sportsmanship personally the only time when im rude to someone like that is when the other person is because a ****. people in smash 4 also complain about "OP or top tier characters" is any fighting game there will allways be top tier characters so just deal with it and learn how to play versing them but that doesint happen with the smash community because we just complain so much and then nintendo releases a patch for the character (ex. diddy) next will probably be shiek. Next is dlc, some people like it some people hate it personally i think dlc is stupid we should just get everything on the disk and not have to play for more content that should already be on the disk but im not really complaining.And lastly the most important thing on why the smash community in a whole is rotten is because we are not acting like family and what i mean by that is we hate on the other smash fans who play the other smash games for example people who play melee hate smash 4 and hate people who play smash 4, people have there own liking's and preferences so dont hate on other people for that. we should be coming together as one huge smash family instead of hating on the different groups and players. now i know im going to get a lot of hate for this buttttt oh well its freedom of speech (in this case text) and i have the freedom to express my feelings/ thoughts and if you disagree with what i have to say then oh well thats your opinion.

Thank you that is all
Well, I got your opinion and respect it but theres some stuff I want to point out

-Every community and every fandom is messed up in some way, there's no need to point out this one with facts that are widely known.
-Rotten is a bit too far, not everybody is a mess here and despite the opinion wars and other clashes, the community is united, specially because the hype beats the salt.
-The complains about clones and FG are getting smaller with time, specially because people are finally warming up to the characters and taking FG with humor. Also some people tend to act like it is the end of the world if they find something they dislike in a next patch or DLC, those are just overreactions that not represent the communtity as a whole.
-The Melee vs 4 stuff is basically endless, but in the end are different tastes and once again the sense of humor reduces the tension, yeah, there are players that feel superior because they play Melee or Project M but that is just a part of the community as I said before and that negative part of the community should be ignored instead of being pointed out constantly because that gives an unfiair bad image to the community a a whole.
Also:
-The redaction of your text is uncomfortable to read, please use more punctuation marks and ortographic checks.
-There's a censor dodge there...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Beheheheheheh! I can tell the Death Note fans are already flipping off Warner Bros. after these news. Of all actors they would chose to play the role for an Anerican directed Death Note film, they pick that guy from The Naked Brother's Band. This easily spells disaster just like that one Dragon Ball movie that was doomed from the start.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...action-death-note-film-casts-nat-wolff/.93552

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Beheheheheheh! I can tell the Death Note fans are already flipping off Warner Bros. after these news. Of all actors they would chose to play the role for an Anerican directed Death Note film, they pick that guy from The Naked Brother's Band. This easily spells disaster just like that one Dragon Ball movie that was doomed from the start.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...action-death-note-film-casts-nat-wolff/.93552
I think the fact that it's Death Note means it's doomed from the get go; the casting is irrelevant.

*shots fired*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

On the bright side, we may get more hit tunes from Red Hot Chili Peppers if we're lucky.

D

Deleted member

Done :p
Now Im checking the disk to start defragging
*27.8 GB of files fragmented, that is 21% of the whole disk*
lol

Time to run the Antivirus too just in case
I see. Fortunately enough, I have yet to encounter that message on my computer, so no need to do any fixes for now.

Well, this is going to be good.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I see. Fortunately enough, I have yet to encounter that message on my computer, so no need to do any fixes for now.

Well,
Fixed it for you. :troll:

In all seriousness, what is "Death Note" about? I heard it was an anime or something, but I've never seen any of it (because I don't watch anime)

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
im not asking for attention i was just stating my view points.
Interesting, it is of my opinion that you spent so much time wondering if you could that you didn't think about if you should. But that is just my view point, if you disagree, that is, like, just your opinion, man.

D

Deleted member

In all seriousness, what is "Death Note" about? I heard it was an anime or something, but I've never seen any of it (because I don't watch anime)
It's about a poorly written, miserable excuse for a character who finds a notebook that kills anyone whose name is written in it.

D

Deleted member

All I know is that it's an anime based off a manga or something like that. I'm not very good at this kind of thing.

Hey, I don't watch anime either.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
It's about a poorly written, miserable excuse for a character who finds a notebook that kills anyone whose name is written in it.
Wow, really?
That'd suck for me, becuase the first thing I do when I get a new notebook is write my own name once or twice...

How does that translate into a movie, anyways?!

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
All I know is that it's an anime based off a manga or something like that. I'm not very good at this kind of thing.

Hey, I don't watch anime either.
Pro tip, if you want to provide someone with answers, it is more helpful to research the topic. Wikis are great, not to mention quick solutions. Sometimes, you do not even need to read them, you can just provide a link to those who forgot how to use a search engine. Please subscribe for more tips and tricks.

D

Deleted member

How doe that translate into a movie, anyways?!
Isn't that the question. It didn't translate into an anime, and though I haven't read the manga, I can only assume that I wouldn't enjoy it.

Unless the anime is reeeeeeally bad or something.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey, sorry I'm uninformed and potentially annoying, but when is the update anyway? Im in EST and just wondering...is it in half an hour, at my midnight, in the middle of the night, asking f I should sleep or not essentially.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hey, sorry I'm uninformed and potentially annoying, but when is the update anyway? Im in EST and just wondering...is it in half an hour, at my midnight, in the middle of the night, asking f I should sleep or not essentially.
I've heard 12am PST (3am EST).

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
Well, I got your opinion and respect it but theres some stuff I want to point out

-Every community and every fandom is messed up in some way, there's no need to point out this one with facts that are widely known.
-Rotten is a bit too far, not everybody is a mess here and despite the opinion wars and other clashes, the community is united, specially because the hype beats the salt.
-The complains about clones and FG are getting smaller with time, specially because people are finally warming up to the characters and taking FG with humor. Also some people tend to act like it is the end of the world if they find something they dislike in a next patch or DLC, those are just overreactions that not represent the communtity as a whole.
-The Melee vs 4 stuff is basically endless, but in the end are different tastes and once again the sense of humor reduces the tension, yeah, there are players that feel superior because they play Melee or Project M but that is just a part of the community as I said before and that negative part of the community should be ignored instead of being pointed out constantly because that gives an unfiair bad image to the community a a whole.
Also:
-The redaction of your text is uncomfortable to read, please use more punctuation marks and ortographic checks.
-There's a censor dodge there...
i like your points some which i agree and some which i disagree, but i dont have to use punctuation marks i chose not to, i dont care to much for grammer as you can tell and if i did then i would be writing an english essay not posting on here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom