• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
i like your points some which i agree and some which i disagree, but i dont have to use punctuation marks i chose not to, i dont care to much for grammer as you can tell and if i did then i would be writing an english essay not posting on here lol
Believe it or not, I can type coherently without writing an essay. I suppose it is an acquired skill, however. I only suggest doing it if you actually want people to take you seriously. lol

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
oh I can also type coherently without writing an essay but i just choose not to

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Literally because I heard Revolver Oshawott, I wanted to draw MGS inspired Oshawott.

D

Deleted member

i was told to double post by an admin
That's odd. Double posting is not allowed, and therefore it violates the Global Rules.

Global Rules said:
Examples of specific content that is disallowed and considered "spam" include:
  • Multiple posts in a row. If you wish to add/modify content you have already posted, use the "edit" function.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Believe it or not, I can type coherently without writing an essay. I suppose it is an acquired skill, however. I only suggest doing it if you actually want people to take you seriously. lol
That's what I was about to say; punctuations and grammar checks are important to long posts, because it makes the content easier to read and prevents the "wall of text" effect that may scare off potential readers.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
What?

"Hey, Lildan, I want you to go double post."
"Um... but why?'
"Eh no reason, I just thought it'd be fun!"

If you actually did get told to... that's very strange, but it seems kinda unlikely.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
You honestly expect us to believe that you alone were explicitly told by an administrator to double post, despite that being drilled into our collective heads as the number one thing not to ever do.

Try a little harder than that, pal. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
No offense intended; however, I feel compelled to tell you that you are just a tad gullible.
It's fine, but I was kinda questioning the fact he was told to do it. I'm not really gullible on the internet, but in real life, I guess I can kinda be fooled easily eheh...

Morbi

Scavenger
oh I can also type coherently without writing an essay but i just choose not to
i certainly do nv u as i'ts way harder for me to try and type w/0 proper punctuation or grammer (and spelling two) then it are to right normal

Seriously, I am not the least bit ashamed to admit that it took me three minutes to type that out.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Guys, why are we still talking about him? It's because we finally have something to discuss that everyone can participate in together again, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What?

"Hey, Lildan, I want you to go double post."
"Um... but why?'
"Eh no reason, I just thought it'd be fun!"

If you actually did get told to... that's very strange, but it seems kinda unlikely.
I mean, the only way you could get a pass (with *ahem*, a warning that lasts for 7 days and has 0 points) is by accidentally posting more than one post in a row. This is far from that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
Guys, why are we still talking about him? It's because we finally have something to discuss that everyone can participate in together again, right?
... Yes? Hey, at least he is fun! Forgive me if I do not want to discuss computer specs or anime in the Smash 4 Social. If I wanted to speak in regard to computer specs or anime, I would go elsewhere.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Eh, it is probably best to stop acknowledging him, as if he did that for the sole purpose of trolling, he succeeded.
But eh, it's fun to talk about silly things such as this matter in a group.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
... Yes? Hey, at least he is fun! Forgive me if I do not want to discuss computer specs or anime in the Smash 4 Social. If I wanted to speak in regard to computer specs or anime, I would go elsewhere.
Hey, anything goes here, as long as it's not about Smash Bros 4! :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What do you mean? We are anime. Smashboards is anime. It's a fate that we all need to accept.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Eh, it is probably best to stop acknowledging him, as if he did that for the sole purpose of trolling, he succeeded.
But eh, it's fun to talk about silly things such as this matter in a group.
On one side, I'm glad we have something for everyone to talk about together. After the thread nerf, things have been awfully quiet and concurrent conversations have been pretty segregated (though I'm not saying all the ****posting was okay--the only thing I missed from earlier is that people talked more). But on the other hand, we're feeding a troll. :lol:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
On one side, I'm glad we have something for everyone to talk about together. After the thread nerf, things have been awfully quiet and concurrent conversations have been pretty segregated (though I'm not saying all the ****posting was okay--the only thing I missed from earlier is that people talked more). But on the other hand, we're feeding a troll. :lol:
I agree, but hey. As long as everyone is enjoying themselves, it's not like us replying to the possible troll is a totally bad thing. :drshrug:

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
hey i guess my "trolling" got people posting in here a little more so i guess youre welcome for something hehehehe

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like the fact we're spending time talking about the global rules after that double post dillemma

Plot Twist: the dude is an admin using an alt account to test us and see if we have a knowledge of the rules.

D

Deleted member

hey i guess my "trolling" got people posting in here a little more so i guess youre welcome for something hehehehe
Can you "troll" more often please? This place has been slow lately. If this continues, I'm going to have to retreat back to my forum of one.

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
I like the fact we're spending time talking about the global rules after that double post dillemma

Plot Twist: the dude is an admin using an alt account to test us and see if we have a knowledge of the rules.
stopp they are going to catch onto me

Morbi

Scavenger

Maybe if they posted the Global Rules in a more conspicuous area of the website, more people would have general knowledge about them?

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
Can you "troll" more often please? This place has been slow lately. If this continues, I'm going to have to retreat back to my forum of one.
I can try this has been fun messing with people on here and it almost makes me want to use this more often

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Plot Plot Twist: He's an ordinary user (not a troll and not an admin) who's just very opinionated :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom