• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
oh yeah, i forgot to ask you guys. Does anyone here play that Nintendo game? the one with all of the fighters and the % and you have to knock the other person off the stage? I think its called super Nintendo all starts battle royal?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
hey i guess my "trolling" got people posting in here a little more so i guess youre welcome for something hehehehe
You know what you could do to spark conversation besides trolling?
You could, *gasp*, bring up an interesting topic of conversation!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Plot Twist: the dude is an admin using an alt account to test us and see if we have a knowledge of the rules.
Plot Plot Twist: He's an ordinary user (not a troll and not an admin) who's just very opinionated :troll:
Would that not be a Plot Twist-Twist rather than a Plot Plot Twist?
Eh, "Plot Plot Twist" sounds much better than "Plot Twist Twist" :p
Suddenly the Social Thread is directed by M. Night Shyamalan :troll:

Also I tried to use the multi-quote feature for this and I failed miserably :substitute:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
oh yeah, i forgot to ask you guys. Does anyone here play that Nintendo game? the one with all of the fighters and the % and you have to knock the other person off the stage? I think its called super Nintendo all starts battle royal?
No one here in this thread plays that game. They are too busy ignoring its existence.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Did you know i can fit my entire fist in my mouth?
Though my Jaw got kinda stuck in place.
Help.

Morbi

Scavenger

Ew, Night M. Shamalamadingdong.

Also...

*cough*
If Cliff posts that one reaction image one more time I will personally have someone else shove it up his ***.
*cough*
Are you living under a rock? M. Night just directed a fairly serviceable film. It is not okay to hate on him unless you kick him while he is down.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Is Sakurai a member of the staff or something? As far as I am aware, he is the only one that includes "*laughs*" at the end of his sentences.
Plot Twist 3:
Sakurai is controlling the admin who in turn was controlling the troll because he secretly lurks this thread and was upset when the posting started to die down.

Morbi

Scavenger
Nah I don't really care that much.

Yeah, at that point we're pretty much doomed pre-movie...
Let's work on getting our sequel green-lit then.
What? I could not hear you over the extremely loud noise of you caring. Pro tip, if you do not care, do not care. If you care enough to tell someone that you do not care, you care too much. Tips and tricks, subscribe.

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
i love how we go from trolling to plot twists to movies in about 10 mins lmfao

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
What? I could not hear you over the extremely loud noise of you caring. Pro tip, if you do not care, do not care. If you care enough to tell someone that you do not care, you care too much. Tips and tricks, subscribe.
B-but Morbid, if I didn't reply to things I don't care about, how could I make my sarcastic quips?
That pretty much summarizes this thread.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I do not care about you, your channel or your life you lame troll.
Subscribed :yeahboi:

Morbi

Scavenger
What is your favorite plot twist in film history? My favorite twist was in the Happening, where there was no plot twist. I really, really expected a twist. But M. Night let me down. Or technically he did not.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Son, back in our day, transitions like that happened in half that time.

But everything changed when the fire nation attac--- *shot*

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Ew, Night M. Shamalamadingdong.

Also...

*cough*
If Cliff posts that one reaction image one more time I will personally have someone else shove it up his ***.
*cough*
image.jpeg

I'd like to see you try, you reckless CRANK SHAFT!!!
Suddenly the Social Thread is directed by M. Night Shyamalan :troll:

Also I tried to use the multi-quote feature for this and I failed miserably :substitute:
(Sigh) I just don't understand you sometimes, Manny.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
What is your favorite plot twist in film history? My favorite twist was in the Happening, where there was no plot twist. I really, really expected a twist. But M. Night let me down. Or technically he did not.
With that one post apocalyptic movie with the guy protecting the Bible.

In the end the Bible is in Braile.

THE GUY WHO TAKES DOWN OVER 50 PEOPLE LIKE A BADASS IS BLIND.

We be Daredevil here.

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
how do you get the colorful text? do yo need to suck someones **** to do so? because if thats the case i need to know whos about to get there **** sucked "no homo" "its not gay if yo say no homo lol"

D

Deleted member

how do you get the colorful text? do yo need to suck someones **** to do so? because if thats the case i need to know whos about to get there **** sucked "no homo" "its not gay if yo say no homo lol"
Trigger Activated. Ignore'd. Enjoy being silent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, a mouth is a mouth. Um... Actually, that defense is for the recipient. Regardless, it depends on which color you want. Each moderator has a different color attributed to them and you must provide them with "favors" to have your font color changed within 3-5 business days.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Er... you can go to preferences and there's a text color option.
Then in the actual post bar you can click the water drop thing.

Morbi

Scavenger
So my day was horrible. I went to tutoring, but the guy didn't help me, and I had to wait an hour to get home.
Here's hoping it'll improve. :)
Oh, I am genuinely sorry to hear that. I have had a bad day as well, so I am more sympathetic to your situation. Just remember, positive energy breeds positivity (which is apparently not a real word according to my spell-check)!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Did you momentarily forget this is a forum and not a YouTube comment section?

I don't think there is a rule against... Whatever that was, or anything, but maybe try toning it down next time. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom