• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Well, a mouth is a mouth. Um... Actually, that defense is for the recipient. Regardless, it depends on which color you want. Each moderator has a different color attributed to them and you must provide them with "favors" to have your font color changed within 3-5 business days.
Funny, I just do it manually.

No "favors" allowed.

Speaking of which the most camp person at my school is in my English group and when he asked why I refused to play the Princess role in the skit our group is doing I accidentally said "Because I'm not ga-"

Insert six seconds of absolute silence.

"It's not happening"

I felt so bad.

Morbi

Scavenger

No "favors" allowed.

Speaking of which the most camp person at my school is in my English group and when he asked why I refused to play the Princess role in the skit our group is doing I accidentally said "Because I'm not ga-"

"It's not happening"

I felt so bad.
Yes, you should feel bad. You could have easily just stated that you are not comfortable playing the opposite gender, but NO. Here, educate yourself.

By the way, I am just joking in case that was not obvious, I just wanted to post this video because I thought it was funny.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
This made my day a little better
20150929_183537-1.jpg
The only time I'll ever like math.
What made it funnier was how Yoshi was my College Math professor's favorite character. He was gushing about how Yoshi was all calm, cool, and collected but can have a fiery temper. :awesome:
Though I prefer Husbando Mario, that made me giggle.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Yes, you should feel bad. You could have easily just stated that you are not comfortable playing the opposite gender, but NO. Here, educate yourself.

By the way, I am just joking in case that was not obvious, I just wanted to post this video because I thought it was funny.

Bad thing is that I usually pride myself on being both religious and open minded.

I don't even know how that slipped out but waking up at 3 that morning probably had something to do with it.

I still feel like an asshole though.

That video is hilarious by the way.

Luig

Confused
Which one? Luigi? I hope they revert him back to his Brawl incarnation.
Sonic.

If they nerfed Luigi back to his brawl incarnation, I would actually like that.
View attachment 75762 The only time I'll ever like math.
What made it funnier was how Yoshi was my College Math professor's favorite character. He was gushing about how Yoshi was all calm, cool, and collected but can have a fiery temper. :awesome:
Though I prefer Husbando Mario, but that made me giggle.
The best thing that happened today was that at quiz bowl practice (A competition to answer stuff) after getting beat then winning the second game, we changed our motto from Show no mercy! To Show no mercy?

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
View attachment 75762 The only time I'll ever like math.
Though I prefer Husbando Mario, but that made me giggle.
Plot twist: Im your math teacher :yeahboi:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel calmed because a friend managed to update this awfully hilarious replay before the patch day
The :4palutena: user that was playing like trash was me, I apologize for the excessive amount of rolls I did :p

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
I'm ready for my main to be executed nerfed changed for balanced purposes in the new patch.

So how are you gaiz doing?
I'm ready for my main to get the royal treatment he deserves... hopefully. Also, homework.

No "favors" allowed.

"It's not happening"

I felt so bad.
It's not like people will bother you about playing as a pretty princess, considering the very thought of it will probably be gone from their head in the next 5 or so years. I wonder how many people even remember I played Juliet my freshman year....

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I feel calmed because a friend managed to update this awfully hilarious replay before the patch day
The :4palutena: user that was playing like trash was me, I apologize for the excessive amount of rolls I did :p
I like the Spanish version of Smash Bros. It's weird hearing the announcer in a different language. :p
Where do you live? I wanna study in that school now...
No you don't. Unless you know college math and can balance high school work as well be my guest.
Oh and the Mushroom Kingdom.
COME ON BRO! It says it in my profile.
im a shapeshifter
Where do you live? I wanna study in that school now...
Yeah...and
iamnusplz.png

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I'm ready for my main to get the royal treatment he deserves... hopefully. Also, homework.

It's not like people will bother you about playing as a pretty princess, considering the very thought of it will probably be gone from their head in the next 5 or so years. I wonder how many people even remember I played Juliet my freshman year....
DDD should get buffed; however, since nintendo also balances around ffas, they will be reluctant to do so.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I like the Spanish version of Smash Bros. It's weird hearing the announcer in a different language. :p

No you don't. Unless you know college math and can balance high school work as well be my guest.
Oh and the Mushroom Kingdom.
COME ON BRO! It says it in my profile.
Mmm, College math seems hard. I'm not a big fan of math so I went the science,art and history route of classes. Science classes are so much fun sometimes. :4samus:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Mmm, College math seems hard. I'm not a big fan of math so I went the science,art and history route of classes. Science classes are so much fun sometimes. :4samus:
It's not too hard. Once you pay attention to the classes it becomes really simple.
Our maths teacher would occasionally make songs to help us memorize certain calculations, like the answer of a second degree equation.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Trust me. It is. I'm in Intermediate Algebra (aka Algebra 2) and the times I've rage quitted or cried in defeat...too many to count. I had a nervous breakdown and was in depression for weeks. I could be overdramatizing it, but coming from someone who is really bad at math, this feels impossible. I like the English and History classes because they involve my favorite thing...reading! :p

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Trust me. It is. I'm in Intermediate Algebra (aka Algebra 2) and the times I've rage quitted or cried in defeat...too many to count. I had a nervous breakdown and was in depression for weeks. I could be overdramatizing it, but coming from someone who is really bad at math, this feels impossible. I like the English and History classes because they involve my favorite thing...reading! :p
I haven't taken algebra 2 yet, and will do so after christmas D: I dont really like reading, and my ap history class requires me to do very much of it, and my eyes feel like thorowing up..., but that class gives me a break day every other day so it's all gooooood! :bluejump:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I haven't taken algebra 2 yet, and will do so after christmas D: I dont really like reading, and my ap history class requires me to do very much of it, and my eyes feel like thorowing up..., but that class gives me a break day every other day so it's all gooooood! :bluejump:
It's my first time taking a math class this advanced. I'm still a teen for Pete's Sakes! But I have to take it, no matter how cruel it can be.

Did I scare everyone off or something?:039:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently they don't have fruit flavored cereals like Froot Loops in England

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Which one? Luigi? I hope they revert him back to his Brawl incarnation.
SO YOU WANT HIM TO BE BAD AGAIN? :042:
In all seriousness what's so different between :luigi2:and :4luigi: apart from the model and final smash? I can only think of his jump, but i guess it does feel awkward in Smash 4.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
And apparently, they don't have some chips like Cheetos. My sister wants some, but we're not forking over 27 dollars to give her cheetos.
Hot cheetohs are gooooood. May sound weird, but some of my happiest and content memories is eating hot cheetoh's on a cold snow day. Mmhmmm~

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is the first time I got tagged for trolling, I think. Huh. Well, GG, @--- :4larry:

So anyways, that maintenance thing is tomorrow, right? I can't remember when that whole thing's happening.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did you know, there is a religious symbol called the "Ichthy" which looks like a fish

But originally the symbol was supposed to represent ...a part of the human body instead?

And when Christians were first forming they took the symbol and made it there own

It's in lucky charms cereal

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
So, does the maintenance actually mean new update, or are we just speculating things?

Last edited:

Patriot Duck

Smash Apprentice
Up until very recently, I've been unable to participate in any tournaments because there were simply none in my area. But now I'm in college, and the local IT club is hosting a tournament this Friday! I plan on going solo Lucas, so I'll be able to put my practice to the test. But between you and me, no one on this campus who I've played thus far has been particularly challenging...

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Are we getting another update to Hotel Smashboards? :4pacman:
The layout better not changed again, I just got used to this one. :p
I now know it's the update for Smash 4. I had what I like to call a stupid moment there. :seuss:

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
See, I just find the easiest way to get stars is through Youtube subscribers. Why bother trying to make quality when my herd of sheep will blindly star my levels regardless of if they're good or not. It's what all the cool kids do.
It's all so clear - obviously, our fans aren't going to see all of my levels if @SlickWylde is breaking his controller over them, I'll just have to go ahead and show the peeps how it's done! :cool:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What sucks right now is that the Twins are probably not getting into the playoffs this season. Once we get more teams to clinch playoff positions, maybe I'll choose which team to root for then.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Note to Mario Makers

If you make an inescapable trap with an arrow leading to it at the beginning of your level

I'm not going to star it, I'm not going to kill myself to increase your difficulty rating

I'm going to skip your level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom