• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
At least Duck Hunt stage is now on 3DS. I also heard music can be moved onto other DLC stages in patches. That means Unova League, Magicant, and New Pork City have a chance! :D

D

Deleted member

Probably because there's no swimming in the 3DS version.
That actually makes a lot of sense, but Tortimer's Island is also something that exists. Maybe that's a different case since the coding for swimming wasn't there to begin with but still.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
No new (to the game/series) songs were added to Pirate Ship (good bye vanilla Great Sea forever ;__; ) but damn the Omega Mode is sexy

And they threw in 27 songs into Super Mario Maker lol

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Pirate Ship back is a nice thing to wake up to, even when it's Wii U-exclusive, meaning I won't be able to play it that often.
And looks like Soul. Soul. got what he wanted: a new neutral stage after all. :laugh:

Soul.

Pirate Ship back is a nice thing to wake up to, even when it's Wii U-exclusive, meaning I won't be able to play it that often.
And looks like Soul. Soul. got what he wanted: a new neutral stage after all. :laugh:
Hahaha I'm so glad DH is on 3DS. Could now make practice from Wii U to 3DS or vice versa easier.

Pirate Ship is cool tho

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just applied for a job I REALLY hope I get

Edit: I wrote that my typing speed was 75 wpm, which is probably around the fastest I can type

But maybe I should have wrote what I more consistently type at...which is more like 70 wpm

The job only requires 40 wpm regardless

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Haven't touched my 3DS in a while due to the Circle Pad trainwreck I got back in March. I'd update Smash 3DS either way but I'm not really sure.

Decisions, decisions...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
So do you buy duck hunt or is it automatically unlocked? I don't see anything on the official website either way

D

Deleted member

I'm just checking out how the cropped version would work. Obviously, I couldn't leave the green out.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I'm glad Duck Hunt's finally getting on the 3DS version, and for free, none the less. Really cool news. I still wish they gave the stage a better name though.

:007:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My friends convinced me to hit the gym. I exercised for about 30 minutes and my head is spinning. >_>

In due time, I guess.

:231:

Last edited:

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Really hoping that Duck Hunt's port over to the 3DS version means that we could possibly get Magicant or F-Zero SNES on Wii U.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yay more legal stages on the 3DS
Don't see them porting 3DS to WiiU since it would be harder than the alternative

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
That really hurt to read
----
And I just got yelled at for trying to calm someone down
Yeah, sorry.

As much as growing up in a town that tosses slurs around like they have the same connotation as it did in the Middle Ages doesn't help, I know this one was all my fault.

Luckily I realized what I was doing was extremely dickish and stopped halfway but that doesn't help much.

In fact if not for places like this site and knowing a lot of people in groups like that because of it, I probably wouldn't have known any better than to fill in the blanks that I left.

Being raised in one way for 15 years is hard to correct in 1. I really hope you guys don't think of me as a bigot because of it because I really don't want to be.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I woke up.

WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT PIRATES AND DUCKS HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Is Captain Quackbeard on the loose again!?

Or did one of my favorite Brawl stages just get put in the game?
Can confirm that Lylat Cruise now completely turns upside down and throws competitors off.
Frigate Cruise confirmed, Lylat Orpheon for DLC.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Just noticed the "Previous usernames" thing on people's pages.
That's interesting.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Pirate Ship for Wii U, Duck Hunt stage for 3DS, and the Super Mario Maker stage. That all sounds nice, but did these hackers find anything else?

Oh wait. Hackers are digging into the games files again?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pirate Ship for Wii U, Duck Hunt stage for 3DS, and the Super Mario Maker stage. That all sounds nice, but did these hackers find anything else?

are you really still using that tired excuse of a joke for something pradictable?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Just dropping by to say because I dont play smash as much as before, Im thinking of leaving the fourm

so If I suddenly stop coming here, been real nice being with you all for the time I was
It was fun having you around. Do come when you have time. That is an order

Keep up the good work.

:231:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So we got a boat for the wii U, a hunting gallery in the 3DS, along with the new stage. Kay. :I

Bad joke aside, I'm interested in digging through those files. See if there's any hidden candy. Because this update was kinda Meh. I only say kinda cause we get a free stage. But it's just Pirate Ship, not my personal favorite.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm convinced majority of the smash community is brain damaged.
Toxic, ignorant, entitled and stubborn
I was disappointed to see Marth get no buffs but Sheik is still a very good character.

Also Roy is still good.

Just dropping by to say because I dont play smash as much as before, Im thinking of leaving the fourm

so If I suddenly stop coming here, been real nice being with you all for the time I was

I am sorry to see you leaving. Good luck for the future!

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The patch was kind of pointless, we did really get any changes... well to me that is, some people are making a big deal out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom