• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Golden, or the PS2 version?

But who's going to gush over Persona stuff with me...

Now that I think about it, maybe I should change my avi back to Hercule for old times sake.
If I end up liking the game, then maybe...
Also, the PS2 version.
Because that's the only system I have that can play Persona 4

The Mario Maker Title remix is pretty catchy!
I'm liking it so far:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So here's the newest Death Battle episode if anyone's interested
Hercule stomps Dan any day since his fighting style is rather ineffective. Hail Satan!

Now if only Usopp can get in on that Death Battle, but the One Piece manga will not end for another 9 years.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It feels quite strange that the NintenZone Social has become the go-to place for talking about the patch instead of this thread.

How the mighty have fallen.

:231:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, I guess that's the closest we're going to get to a playable toad in SSB

D

Deleted member

It feels quite strange that the NintenZone Social has become the go-to place for talking about the patch instead of this thread.

It probably has to do with the reputation earned after the thread lock.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Has anyone ever successfully lucid dreamed before? It's rather hard to do since it feels like you lose all sense of "this is definitely a dream" while in one.
I've done so since I was little, before even knowing the general concept. Though sometimes it's more like I figure out in the dream that I can control what happens while thinking it's real rather than knowing it's a dream and then figuring out I can control it because of that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nice DLC wave. Mario Maker is cool, Pirate Ship is a nice surprise, awesome for 3DS getting Duck Hunt for free, and interesting costumes (can't believe how much DLC Capcom has gotten. STEP IT UP SEGA/NAMCO/OTHER!)

But in the end it just feels like another filler update like the last wave. I'm aching for a new fighter right now.

D

Deleted member

And people actually thought we were getting characters lol
I always thought we'd get anything but characters. Not everything will include characters, but this happens with every update the games get:

- update confirmed
- people suddenly get hyped and start speculating characters
- nothing happens
- cycle repeats

Wait for the ballot to end and then let them announce the remaining characters whenever they feel like it.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
I really enjoy the update and the pirate ship was a welcome surprise! felt like it belonged to smash 4 since the beginning...

R.I.P. Molgera Battle, tho...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
upload_2015-9-30_15-4-15.png

Oh cool.
The most social of threads, ladies and gentlemen.

I think this might be a new record.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

Oh wait, that's right.

THERE'S NOBODY HERE.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

isnt that a good thing? That place isnt the best place to talk about opinions about patches
It probably has to do with the reputation earned after the thread lock.
or its reputation in general

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd like to talk more about the update, but my 3DS seems to hate me right now. I heard Mega Man's custom moves got reworked though. Not sure if they are buffed, but I'll have to check.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Welp, looks like I'm taking a break from playing Splatoon for a while.

If modders want to corrupt innocent people's save files just so they can play as an Octoling, I'm not getting involved.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The NintenZone has all the people I used to talk to in the Leaks group.

Plus, that place has less moderators than this, so I need to keep an eye on it.

I still drop by here sometimes. Like this time, so hi all.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

If modders want to corrupt innocent people's save files just so they can play as an Octoling, I'm not getting involved.
If they can do that, does the custom ink color mod still work? Just wondering. Still it'd suck to get other players files messed up.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My first "don't move" level.

Don't move one iota
33A9-0000-007F-9022

------------------

Good afternoon everyone.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I got a new record for "Seconds, Anyone?" on Melee.

00:00.93

Also hi Cyn Cyn
*hugs*

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nice DLC wave. Mario Maker is cool, Pirate Ship is a nice surprise, awesome for 3DS getting Duck Hunt for free, and interesting costumes (can't believe how much DLC Capcom has gotten. STEP IT UP SEGA/NAMCO/OTHER!)

But in the end it just feels like another filler update like the last wave. I'm aching for a new fighter right now.
It makes me feel like there might be a surprise third Capcom rep.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I've heard about that hacker too since my girlfriend warned me about it this morning. So I guess it's back to Adventure Mode quests on Hyrule Warriors until whenever the hell that new Splatoon patch happens (and the hacker's reign of terror is over). The last thing I need is to redo my freshness level from scratch since I was able to reach 7 recently.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Shield stun buffs! THE AURA grows more deadly with additional trapping and shield breaking power!

D

Deleted member

Shield stun buffs! THE AURA grows more deadly with additional trapping and shield breaking power!
Dat blockstun tho
This almost completely changes the game. Some characters like Little Mac are harder to punish with a shieldgrab, multi-hitters and fast hitters like Ryu and Kirby can pressure shields like nobody's business, normally unsafe moves suddenly become safe, etc.. I guess the best form of shield now is to not be in a position where you need to shield.
Also apparently blockstun is even higher than it was in Melee. That's just crazy to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Means people gotta man up and learn to perfect shield! Perfect shielding has no shield stun!

D

Deleted member

Means people gotta man up and learn to perfect shield! Perfect shielding has no shield stun!
It's mostly Ryu I'm scared of with this patch from the antics I've been hearing about him.
Thankfully he's my secondary so I get to feel the power :4ryu:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
This... this... might just be one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard in my entire life.
Just... sweet mother of holy Gengar... Calling it, this is my theme song from now on.

:007:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It's mostly Ryu I'm scared of with this patch from the antics I've been hearing about him.
Thankfully he's my secondary so I get to feel the power :4ryu:
Little Mac is one to fear in this shieldstun update, he can run up to you and jab you at the ledge and go unpunished!

D

Deleted member

Little Mac is one to fear in this shieldstun update, he can run up to you and jab you at the ledge and go unpunished!
You can still get pushed off of the ledge in shield IIRC.
Though with his low endlag everything I wouldn't be surprised to see him rise up some since he'll become way harder to punish with his dtilts, angled smashes, ftilts, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You can still get pushed of the ledge in shield IIRC.
Though with his low endlag everything I wouldn't be surprised to see him rise up some since he'll become way harder to punish with his dtilts, angled smashes, ftilts, etc.
No I mean with the victim's back at the ledge, hes always been able to ledge trap people in shield with his jab but this update made it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom