• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Time for me to go to bed. But before I do, just wanted to say this:
*cue music*
I'm gonna put my entire focus on school and college this year. I can't let myself be distracted from my goals, and I have to break my bad habits. So I won't be back here for 9-10 months. Its the whole getting life together business I'm doing.

That being said, I also want to take the time to say that :starman: YOU GUYS ROCK! :starman: Thanks for being here and hanging out on your free time. It was all fun socializing and all. And I hope we have more of that next time we meet again.

You guys take care now. Good night. See ya later.View attachment 68752

The future awaits... Expect the unexpected.View attachment 68753
Please come back as soon as you can plz. :sadeyes:

_gold_

Smash Master
eh, whatever happens with me happens.
Likewise. This semester, I'm going to try and take things slower and stay more focused. Don't procrastinate, and just enjoy it. Whatever happens, happens, as you say. But one thing I know will happen is me going to bed right now. So g'night ladies and gents.

:163:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've thinking of reducing my activity on the site, but so far, I've failed. I like the place too much. ;_; Plus the site has been an escape to help me tide over some of more terrible RL situations in the last couple of years, so yeah. I probably won't be able to truly leave even if I wanted to.

:231:

D

Deleted member

Apparently "Cortana" is not taken. Now, if I only had Premium..
Do you really think I'm going to change my username?

I've thinking of reducing my activity on the site, but so far, I've failed. I like the place too much. ;_; Plus the site has been an escape to help me tide over some of more terrible RL situations in the last couple of years, so yeah. I probably won't be able to truly leave even if I wanted to.

:231:
I don't really know when will I ever pull the plug on activity (or the site as a whole). I guess it depends whether something ****** happens or not.

Soul.

I'll leave this website whenever I want to. When I say enough, it's enough. If the thread dies down the road, I'll salute as much as I can. I might even raise my glass.

And if I ever leave, I'll tag you all and just say that I love the **** out of y'all.

We'll all end up coming back when the next Smash game(s) is (are) announced anyway, and history will repeat itself, because why the hell not?

-insert cheers .gif because i won't want to get infracted due to them having beers/vodkas-

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Man, I love putting the Fire Hydrant in stupid places.
Putting it on the edge of the boxing ring, putting it on the Spring in Palutena's temple, dropping it on bob-ombs, dropping it on the scales in Garden of Hope and then standing on it.
I love the fire hydrant.

D

Deleted member

Seems quiet for obvious reasons. For those who are currently active.. is there anything new going on?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Spot the reference, win nothing. :drshrug:
this isn't the King K. rool thread, right?
I posted it in the right spot this time?
Good.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Some people are trying to get rid of all distractions for school, and by extension, the Social Thread.
true, true.

its just sucky because everyone i talk with is basically in this thread.
buuut its understandable, obviously stuff outside this thread is way more important so eh, good luck to them.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 everybody leaves

Inb5 New Direct and DLC announced

Inb6 everybody is back

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, honestly, I check more tech and pc stuff lately because there is just not much interesting nintendo stuff lately (we really need a direct....).

So....I just took 30 minutes of my time to enjoy the hotswap of hard drive (yes you can plusg and unplug hard drive WHILE they are running...if you take some precaution).

I just did some bench mark of all my drives to show how the SSD blow these away.

This is what I used to deal with on my very first pc which was a laptop:

This drive had a windows and the rest is linux....it went through a lot too so it just doesn't help. Booting is a nightmare, you had the time to take a drink of juice.

This improved when I got lucky to get a faster hard drive on my new desktop pc after my laptop failed:

I really want to emphasise that these might look close, there was a significant noticeable improvement. it went from nightmare to ....acceptable....you could still have a t6ime to drink q juice if it was near you.

But the SSD is just.....

yeah.....it;s not even comparable. Notice that what alsp helps is that this ssd is a sata 3 one while the 2 others are sata 2 and basically, it means it doubles the theoretical speed....but the sata 3 improvements are mainly noticeable with ssd, hard drive hardly benefit from it.

So there, this is how fast SSD can improve life, time and happiness :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I had my stronk Windows XP computer with Intel Penitum III and 318MB of RAM I used to turn it on and then go to change my clothes, poop and prepare some food while the PC was booting

#Organization :denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom