• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Sometimes I wonder if people take me seriously with the username I have
i just get confused on how to write you out.
for instance, i was writing a story in the car, and you an Opossum were the first characters.
opossum was easy: i made him an Opossum.
but you?
i made a blue haired guy with this headgear with a bunch of different lenses you would switch around. i dont get why either.

D

Deleted member

Of course Wolf is taken, most of the Smash characters are taken.
If I'm correct, the only ones that aren't taken are Young Link, Duck Hunt, and the 3 types of Miis.
That's it.
Why haven't they been taken yet is beyond me, but eh, whatever.

D

Deleted member

I'm confused by this rule.

Repeatedly bringing the users of this thread to offsite discussion (Skype, IRC, etc) has been an issue. As this is considered leading users to a service as an alternative to Smashboards, it's against our Ad Policy, and will be dealt with using ad infractions if repeated.
We have Skype in our contact details, are we not allowed to converse with users of this site outside of Smashboards? What about twitch streams? Could anyone shed some light on this?

T

Trick or Treat

The bullet points have been something I've been considering for a while now. "Soul." is simpler but •Soul makes me essentially untaggable (is that even a word?).
Well is being untaggable really a bad thing? I mean I can understand it but look at my name haha.

I personally think •Soul looks really good in itself.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

We have Skype in our contact details, are we not allowed to converse with users of this site outside of Smashboards? What about twitch streams? Could anyone shed some light on this?
Professor Kokon-
I mean um, i think you're allowed to share details, but thats it

D

Deleted member

We can't discuss those applications / websites in a way that could make us (the Social Thread "regulars") switch from this site to another way or form of messaging, such as Skype for example.

We can talk about them, just not in this manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Well is being untaggable really a bad thing? I mean I can understand it but look at my name haha.

I personally think •Soul looks really good in itself.
Nah I don't think so. I'll probably change it and go back to the other one.

Okay, so basically almost everyone on this thread (back when ****posting was a thing) has been complaining about moving to Skype or IRC, so a rule as been made. You can't do that stuff anymore.
I still find it dumb to treat them as if they were to damage this thread's existence, but whatever.

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
i just get confused on how to write you out.
for instance, i was writing a story in the car, and you an Opossum were the first characters.
opossum was easy: i made him an Opossum.
but you?
i made a blue haired guy with this headgear with a bunch of different lenses you would switch around. i dont get why either.
Then again I just kept making new usernames whenever I made an account anywhere, but I liked the sound of it when I created my Minecraft account so I decided to stick with it. I like funny/wacky characters, so I guess that's a plus

T

Trick or Treat

Nah I don't think so. I'll probably change it and go back to the other one.

Okay, so basically almost everyone on this thread (back when ****posting was a thing) has been complaining about moving to Skype or IRC, so a rule as been made. You can't do that stuff anymore.
I still find it dumb to treat them as if they were to damage this thread's existence, but whatever.
◆Soul kinda looks good too. But yeah, do what you feel is best!

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I think I said this before but all of my usernames are just variations of Mansta8
No real reason for using the 8 since no one really uses mansta but I like the number, sometimes I replace it with 八

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I saw something about Octolings being playable in a future update, it'd be really odd seeing Inklings and Octolings on the same team, or even just seeing Octolings use colours other than the one they had in story mode...

I wonder if we could ever see other species playable, like a jellyfish, as little sense as that would make.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I saw something about Octolings being playable in a future update, it'd be really odd seeing Inklings and Octolings on the same team, or even just seeing Octolings use colours other than the one they had in story mode...

I wonder if we could ever see other species playable, like a jellyfish, as little sense as that would make.
>>Squidboards
But yes, I actually like the Octoling design more than the Inkling, I'd love to be able to play them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@Flight You can only change your name every 30 days and I don't think thirty days have passed yet.

I was originally going to switch it to Young Link so it's fine.

T

Trick or Treat

I think I said this before but all of my usernames are just variations of Mansta8
No real reason for using the 8 since no one really uses mansta but I like the number, sometimes I replace it with 八
What is a mansta?

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'm all for integration.

"I have a dream, where one day Inklings and Octolings can join together and ink as one!"

......Eh I don't know, it'd be fun.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's good, England is guaranteed safe another 5 years. Sorry @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , India has to go.

On a serious note, that article is from TheLadBible. It's not a reliable source of information, as they'll post anything to get ratings.
If they think they can enslave a country with a billion plus population, let them try. :056:

:p

:231:

Soul.

Hey @ FalKoopa FalKoopa just wanna tell you that you guys did a good job at calming down this thread.
Now it actually feels like a social; it was semi-quiet before. I like that.
Skype complaints are still dumb
edit: omg that name change still gets me

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey @ FalKoopa FalKoopa just wanna tell you that you guys did a good job at calming down this thread.
Now it actually feels like a social; it was semi-quiet before. I like that.
Skype complaints are still dumb
edit: omg that name change still gets me
Eh. No need for that. The rules will get updated again, actually.

As for the name change, I'll go back to the normal one as soon as I can. It's been annoying me as well.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had to download today's Sailor Moon episode

tfw I can't find the official DVDs yet

Soul.

As for the name change, I'll go back to the normal one as soon as I can. It's been annoying me as well.

Please don't take out the no ****posting/memes thing.
Removing the Skype/IRC thing is iffy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

You should change the K for the Kappa letter now :troll:

D

Deleted member

Please don't take out the no ****posting/memes thing.
Removing the Skype/IRC thing is iffy.
Well, I'm liking the fact this now feels like an actual social thread, but at the same time I won't be able to post House .GIFs anymore. lol

Not like that matters, but I'll comply with the rules in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Wait what else is being updated now?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Rules are getting updated to Windows 10 I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom