• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
@ Silvera Silvera @ DougX DougX

I was doing my regular night walk, i was at a crosswalk when this dude in a black car took the corner at ****ing 200 km and was like 2 feet away from me almost making me a hood ornament.
That same thing almost happened to me about a week ago.
I should've kept sprinting faster, but I kept staring at the car while walking. It was just so...weird how it kept turning towards me and wouldn't stop. Almost like it didn't see me.

----

D

Deleted member

Hum, i don't known really. I will see one day.
If I were you, I'd just change to "Mao" without the numbers, like I suggested befote, and be done with it.

Well, in the end it's up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
His car was a crappy looking thing... I probably would have totaled it. lol
Now I'm just imagining you crossing the street, and a car barreling into you, crashing and exploding. And then you walking out of the explosion unphased and unharmed.
(Alsowithoutlookingatitbecausecoolguysdon'tlookatexplosions)
Nyxxxx is Superman.
Confirmed.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
@ Silvera Silvera @ DougX DougX

I was doing my regular night walk, i was at a crosswalk when this dude in a black car took the corner at ****ing 200 km and was like 2 feet away from me almost making me a hood ornament.
Drivers these days. Good thing you weren't hurt or anything.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If I were you, I'd just change to "Mao" without the numbers, like I suggested befote, and be done with it.
Remove the number? But i like the number. It make my username a little more special. Because else, i'm just becoming this guy.

I say that because he is called "Mao" and that he is the reason of my username.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Remove the number? But i like the number. It make my username a little more special. Because else, i'm just becoming this guy.

I say that because he is called "Mao" and that he is the reason of my username.
Kinda like how I'd never remove the 8s from my name, even if I had premium.
No really, I'm NEVER taking these 8s away.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Numbers in usernames are okay if the person's already had them for a while but man username filler can get ridiculous sometimes.
*Changes username to xX_ToasterBrains_1995_453_Xx*

D

Deleted member

I don't need a name change. Even if it's both painfully and comically generic, I'm keeping "Flight". It's what I've been known as for the past five years.

I'd have gone with "FlightShift" but that wasn't the case.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually a remake of gen 4 would be awesome

They'd probably even give them megas for it

I just want a gen 1 remake because of how expensive it is

T

Trick or Treat

Mega Gliscor.

My god.

Although that ruins the strategy I have with mine...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Special split? Well, I don't really know much about Pokémon, but alright.
From gen 1 to 3 moves were all either physical or special depending on their type. So fire were always special and fighting were always physical As examples but gen 4 made it so that it depended on the move instead of the typing.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Special split? Well, I don't really know much about Pokémon, but alright.
In the old days, moves in pokemon were physical or special based on what element they were

Which was kind of stupid when they had physical based pokemon of special elements and vice versa

Gen 3 was updated to gain all the latest advancements such as megas, fairy, physical/ special split, etc.

Fire Red and Leaf Green was IN Gen 3, meaning if Ruby and Sapphire were in need of remaking, gen 1 is in need as well

D

Deleted member

Drivers these days. Good thing you weren't hurt or anything.
There's been more than a couple occasions where some people decide it's perfectly fine to merge into my lane when there's at most about a foot of space between us. Most drivers nowadays only seem to care about getting where they're going without keeping in mind the fact that they're not the only person in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Still waiting for Mega Flygon tbh. Increased base Attack and Speed, as well as Special Attack would make it a decent option.
Let us not forget about Tinted Lens. And Dragon Dance. For once, Flygon; learn the **** outta this move.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

From gen 1 to 3 moves were all either physical or special depending on their type. So fire were always special and fighting were always physical As examples but gen 4 made it so that it depended on the move instead of the typing.
In the old days, moves in pokemon were physical or special based on what element they were

Which was kind of stupid when they had physical based pokemon of special elements and vice versa

Gen 3 was updated to gain all the latest advancements such as megas, fairy, physical/ special split, etc.

Fire Red and Leaf Green was IN Gen 3, meaning if Ruby and Sapphire were in need of remaking, gen 1 is in need as well
Ehh.. alright. Don't quite get it still but then again I barely play these games nor do they interest me.

Soul.

Yanmega sucks.

Okay.

Flygon is better.

I don't really understand the need of another Gen 1 remake just because Pokémon turns 20 next year.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yanmega sucks.

Okay.

Flygon is better.

I don't really understand the need of another Gen 1 remake just because Pokémon turns 20 next year.
Thems fighting words Soul, be prepared to get rock wrecked.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Ehh.. alright. Don't quite get it still but then again I barely play these games nor do they interest me.
Flight.

Right now.

I (politely) demand a list of what does interest you. TV shows, video games, sports, music, anything. What gets you hyped?

I am genuinely curious. This is the only thing in the universe that my magic as a witch cannot tell me.

Soul.

Thems fihting words Soul, be prepared to get rock wreckered.
It's ironic because you like Yanmega; Rock Wrecker is a Rock-type move, and Yanmega is 4x weak to Rock.

Flygon can learn Stone Edge/Rock Slide too so...

Prepare for Rock Slide Kappa

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Interesting different after the physical/ special split

Gyarados, for example used to have to have hydro pump as a move

Because it was the only water move that dealt enough damage with it's stab to mean anything for him. Since it's special based and he's physical

But AFTER the special split he can just use waterfall or something, since it's a physical based water attack

Soul.

Gyarados was bad in early Pokémon games.
From Gen 4 onwards it got better at everything it does. Intimidate is also great utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom