• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just want my Sinnoh remakes.
And a fix to power creep.
And adding more depth to the games.
And make breeding Pokémon easy as using Sonic.
I think they are trying to simulate real life with the breeding mechanic

Minecraft actually added a RNG effect as well with horse breeding

You get some DNA from mom and some from dad, but you also get some randomization. That randomization can lead to defects or evolutionary advantages

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gen 5 was my least favorite

Mostly because I had a HORRIBLE experience with Snivy and it's evolutions

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I still thibk Space and Sound should be types.
Space as in outer space or dimensional space?
Either would be interesting but it sounds like they would be reserved for... extreme legendaries.

And as for sound, I dunno. Adding sound as a type would be like adding light (as in with photons, not the symbol for all things against evil or something). It seems more like move properties than Pokemon types. But if they made it happen I'd be cool with it. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Gen 5 was my least favorite

Mostly because I had a HORRIBLE experience with Snivy and it's evolutions
I think it's received more flak than it deserves but it's certainly not my favorite.
I actually think 6 is my favorite. I'm not all too nostalgic towards the first two generations because the first one had a lot of boring Pokemon and the second one... well I just never got too exposed to the second generation specifically until the remakes.

Though one of my favorite Pokemon is Gen V, Chandelure. I also like Gallade a lot. He's my Omega Ruby team lead.

Soul.

Gen 5.
Loving the weather wars between Politoed, Ninetales and Tyranitar in OU [well, Abomasnow too but it was UU]. Keldeo being savage in Rain with base 129 SpA + STAB + Hydro Pump. Destroyed almost everything. Specs made it even harder to wall, while Scarf made it a potent revenge killer.
Tornadus-T and Genesect both being a nuisance to the meta; the former because of Rain making Hurricane not miss at all; Regenerator meant it could run Life Orb and switch out whenever the **** it wanted thanks to U-turn and said ability. Genesect overshadowed Scizor pretty much lol.

Also the songs were just as good as Gen 4's.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Space as in outer space or dimensional space?
Either would be interesting but it sounds like they would be reserved for... extreme legendaries.

And as for sound, I dunno. Adding sound as a type would be like adding light (as in with photons, not the symbol for all things against evil or something). It seems more like move properties than Pokemon types. But if they made it happen I'd be cool with it. Nothing wrong with it at all.

I think it's received more flak than it deserves but it's certainly not my favorite.
I actually think 6 is my favorite. I'm not all too nostalgic towards the first two generations because the first one had a lot of boring Pokemon and the second one... well I just never got too exposed to the second generation specifically until the remakes.

Though one of my favorite Pokemon is Gen V, Chandelure. I also like Gallade a lot. He's my Omega Ruby team lead.
Space as in outer space. There are many pokemon that could easily be retconned with the Space type like elgyem, deoxys, clefairy trio, palkia lunatone, solrock... A couple others who arent coming to me right now...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Space as in outer space. There are many pokemon that could easily be retconned with the Space type like elgyem, deoxys, clefairy trio, palkia lunatone, solrock... A couple others who arent coming to me right now...
I knew that's what you were going to say. I just don't like the idea of retconning Pokemon types like they keep doing.

It's like in one year jigglypuff would get rekt by dragons its level but in the next it has a type advantage.

Soul.

HAR HAR
Serperior sucked but it got Contrary as its ability!!!
+2 252 SpA LO Leaf Storm les goooooooo

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
As much as I could talk about pokemon for literal hours it is 3 am now and i need to sleep. Goodnight guys.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
HAR HAR
Serperior sucked but it got Contrary as its ability!!!
+2 252 SpA LO Leaf Storm les goooooooo
He couldn't get that in gen 5

I was looking forward to that gen 5 as well

Hoping in some way Serperior could be useful

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, what's going on besides Pokémon talk?
The usual i will say. Nothing. For me i have advence in Metroid Zero Mission and i am in Tourian. Ready to fight the Metroid and Mother Brain.:4samus:

Last edited:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Eh, not really doing much. Lying on a bed with a cat headbutting my face, looking for potential plush patterns or maybe a Dedede design to add to my signature. It's also 2:30 here in California so... I'll probably fall asleep and wake up at an absurd hour of the day.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

I am back in Canada now :)

I'm not at home though, I'm in my appartement, my parents are sleeping to get ready to a 4 hours drive to home :)

But here's something that I am REALLY hype for.

We tried to go to an electronic store in New York for me to check stuff. Unfortunately it was closed by the time we arrived :(

But we got back tomorrow (thanks to the outstanding amount of taxi) and this was actually awesome. So much that I bought a major upgrade for my pc:

A FREAKING SSD!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

Can't wait to clone my hard drive and boot on it :)

For those who are "is ssd a dishes?", no it's a mass storage medium like a hard drive. The main thing about SSD is unlike hard drive, they have no moving part so they are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY faster, but they costs more for the same capacity. Lately, they have become A LOT more affordable so I bought a 250GB SSD for 85 US $ without taxes. The same capacity as my boot drive of 7200 rpm.

I can't wait for this. I heard and saw everytime (even from a computer science teacher who has a phd) how much faster these drives are. That teacher even claimed that "SSD are magical to improve the speed of a computer".

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can talk to me in competitive lingo about FPS games, MOBAs, and fighting games, and chances are I'll understand you. But as soon as it gets to Pokemon talk my brain just shuts down and I have no idea what any of it means.
Somebody help

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Oh I feel so so mad atm

Was hunting a Teostra, my battery blue. It's two hits away from death and then leaves area 2 minutes away. I chase it, kill it....And my 3ds died with no warning...

*sigh* there's 20 minutes I won't get back or loot that's mine...

So how is everyone else?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh I feel so so mad atm

Was hunting a Teostra, my battery blue. It's two hits away from death and then leaves area 2 minutes away. I chase it, kill it....And my 3ds died with no warning...

*sigh* there's 20 minutes I won't get back or loot that's mine...

So how is everyone else?
I known that feel of the 3DS die in the worst moment. I still remember when this happen to me when i was playing Pokemon Y. The salt was really.:4myfriends: Anyway, i am good and i have played a little of Metroid Zero Mission and Smash Bros Wii U.

Neo Zero

I known that feel of the 3DS die in the worst moment. I still remember when this happen to me when i was playing Pokemon Y. The salt was really.:4myfriends: Anyway, i am good and i have played a little of Metroid Zero Mission and Smash Bros Wii U.
Oh Zero Mission is a fantastic experience. It helps that the Fusion gameplay it got modeled after was already top notch.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*yawn* S'up peeps. :starman:
Sup' bro!
Oh Zero Mission is a fantastic experience. It helps that the Fusion gameplay it got modeled after was already top notch.
Oh yeah you're right on this one! Also i have finish Super Metroid and Fusion before. I have also the Prime Trilogy but sadly i don't advence alot. I have also MMZ 1,3 and 4. (Yeah i don't have the second but i haven't enough money to buy it and MMZ 2 is the one i known the most.)

Neo Zero

Sup' bro!

Oh yeah you're right on this one! Also i have finish Super Metroid and Fusion before. I have also the Prime Trilogy but sadly i don't advence alot. I have also MMZ 1,3 and 4. (Yeah i don't have the second but i haven't enough money to buy it and MMZ 2 is the one i known the most.)
Why not look for the MMZ collection? It's a fantastic value for all the games.

I've played every mainline game of all the series myself and quite a few of the weird hard to find spin offs. I love the X series the most.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why not look for the MMZ collection? It's a fantastic value for all the games.

I've played every mainline game of all the series myself and quite a few of the weird hard to find spin offs. I love the X series the most.
It's on DS. And apparantly it's cost alot of money. Also i buy the three other on the Wii U. Like with all the other Metroid games that i buy. I would really like one day play Megaman X. But for now, it's not possible. (Also i hope that ZX and ZX advent will be on the Virtual Console.)

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Morning check in to keep me updated. Not really saying anything, because I have nightmares of IV/EV training. It was terrible.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I wish I got here earlier for the Pokémon talk. Ah well.

My favorite Pokémon, contrary to what my previous avatars say, is Squirtle and his line. Gastly and his line come afterwards. Then Riolu, then Heracross, and then Mewtwo. Although honestly, I have a hard time deciding on what exactly my favorite Pokémon after that are.

Also, I agree with Psycho that Gen 1 could use another remake. The poor remakes back in Gen 3 are more outdated than Gen 4 is right now, plus it's honestly the only proper way for Game Freak to celebrate the 20th anniversary next year.

Anywho, I gotta start drawing up Beeterba soon.

:094:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Whoa, my next PPV is gonna get HOT!

Mario (c) vs Wario vs Mewtwo vs Sonic the Hedgehog vs Kirby vs Crash Bandicoot vs Donkey Kong vs Pacman for the SSB World Championship

Ridley (c) vs Agumon for the SSB Smash Championship in an Ironman match

Falco Lombardi (c) vs King Dedede for the SSB United States Championship

Lucina (c) and Daisy (c) vs Blaze the Cat and Rose for the SSB Women's and Knockout's Championship. Whoever gets the pin wins/retains a title

Ghirahim/Vaati (c) vs Iggy Koopa/Larry Koopa for the SSB Speedy Tag Team Championship

Lucas (c) vs Patamon vs Inkling vs Ray MK for the SSB Brave Gate Championship

Nidoking (c) vs Tiny the Tiger vs Gaomon vs Sceptile vs Ike vs Sidus Matthews vs Espio for the SSB Xtreme Championship in an EXTREME RULES match

Leon Bryant/Sneaky (c) vs Maximus Azrael/Javier Harrison vs Zangoose/Sandslash vs Pellet Smith/Cheezer Jones for the SSB World Tag Team Championship

Shulk vs Robin (c) - non title match

Ariel/Bloom/Shasta vs Snip/Chip/Pounce

Few more matches to be added. This PPV isn't until the 23rd lol

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Whoa, my next PPV is gonna get HOT!

Mario (c) vs Wario vs Mewtwo vs Sonic the Hedgehog vs Kirby vs Crash Bandicoot vs Donkey Kong vs Pacman for the SSB World Championship

Ridley (c) vs Agumon for the SSB Smash Championship in an Ironman match

Falco Lombardi (c) vs King Dedede for the SSB United States Championship

Lucina (c) and Daisy (c) vs Blaze the Cat and Rose for the SSB Women's and Knockout's Championship. Whoever gets the pin wins/retains a title

Ghirahim/Vaati (c) vs Iggy Koopa/Larry Koopa for the SSB Speedy Tag Team Championship

Lucas (c) vs Patamon vs Inkling vs Ray MK for the SSB Brave Gate Championship

Nidoking (c) vs Tiny the Tiger vs Gaomon vs Sceptile vs Ike vs Sidus Matthews vs Espio for the SSB Xtreme Championship in an EXTREME RULES match

Leon Bryant/Sneaky (c) vs Maximus Azrael/Javier Harrison vs Zangoose/Sandslash vs Pellet Smith/Cheezer Jones for the SSB World Tag Team Championship

Shulk vs Robin (c) - non title match

Ariel/Bloom/Shasta vs Snip/Chip/Pounce

Few more matches to be added. This PPV isn't until the 23rd lol
Where's my Shulkmania? I swear it was supposed to be soon...

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
It's not the match I was expecting....Damn you PPV!
Look at the bright side: these two will be in a feud for awhile. Not to mention Shulk is already a four time European Champion, so he is REALLY feeling that title. Expect him to go against Robin in a title match at the next PPV based on where I'm heading with these two

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just want my Sinnoh remakes.
And a fix to power creep.
And adding more depth to the games.
And make breeding Pokémon easy as using Sonic.
I want them to make Pokémon based off of animals and myths they haven't used yet instead of the ones they have.
And more ways to interact with, bond with, and customize your Pokémon.
And more catchable former event only Pokémon.
And Sinnoh Remakes.
And more obscure Fossil Pokemon.
And Sinnoh remakes.
And Sinnoh remakes.
And Sinnoh remakes.

:awesome:

First, it was Maid Cafes.

Then it was Cat Cafes.

Now...

it's Snake Cafes.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/08/10/video-a-visit-to-tokyos-first-snake-cafe
So Kalos is apparently more like Japan than France. Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom