• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is there is person here that known D.Gray Man?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Does this mean they'll actually give us the Azure Flute this time? I remember my 10 year old self constantly checking Mystery Gift after Oak's Letter came out just waiting for that item, but then it never happened.
It would be nice.

Heck, just getting that item and walking up there would be even better than an after story.

No explanation, just an overwhelming sense of unsettling mystery as is fitting of such a quiet, mysterious region.

All you would need is some subtle, optional foreshadowing earlier in the game and ever so slightly more buildup as you climb the mountain. Little hints of cryptic text and changes in the background.

I'm not normally the creepypasta type, but Sinnoh works best with that feel.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I used to watch it when it was on funimation Channal. Up until Verizon took the channal away
I see very little of the anime. I watched only the manga. It's great but now, it's kinda dead sadly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It would be nice.

Heck, just getting that item and walking up there would be even better than an after story.

No explanation, just an overwhelming sense of unsettling mystery as is fitting of such a quiet, mysterious region.

All you would need is some subtle, optional foreshadowing earlier in the game and ever so slightly more buildup as you climb the mountain. Little hints of cryptic text and changes in the background.

I'm not normally the creepypasta type, but Sinnoh works best with that feel.
Bonus points for getting to hear this theme when you actually use the item.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Is there is person here that known D.Gray Man?
It's one of the first anime I watched. I enjoyed it, but I watched the English dub up until halfway point where they mysteriously stopped dubbing the second half of episodes. I couldn't get used to the Japanese voices, especially Allen's feminine voice. I preferred Todd Haberkorn's voice a lot more.

I resorted to reading the manga to continue reading the story. I can barely remember much of what happened though after it broke out of it's 2 1/2 year hiatus.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's one of the first anime I watched. I enjoyed it, but I watched the English dub up until halfway point where they mysteriously stopped dubbing the second half of episodes. I couldn't get used to the Japanese voices, especially Allen's feminine voice. I preferred Todd Haberkorn's voice a lot more.

I resorted to reading the manga to continue reading the story. I can barely remember much of what happened though after it broke out of it's 2 1/2 year hiatus.
Lol, they seriously like in the middle of a episode stopped the English dub and leave the Japanese one? That's pretty bad if yes. And yeah, that hiatous pretty much kill the hype that D.Gray Man gotted. It's really sad since it's a really great story with great character in my opinion.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Lol, they seriously like in the middle of a episode stopped the English dub and leave the Japanese one? That's pretty bad if yes. And yeah, that hiatous pretty much kill the hype that D.Gray Man gotted. It's really sad since it's a really great story with great character in my opinion.
Nooo, I mean they've only dubbed the first 51-ish episodes of the whole series and ignored the rest. I was hoping for them to continue, but it's been years now since then. I haven't watched the rest of the anime after that.

Bonus points for getting to hear this theme when you actually use the item.

Does anyone find it funny that for all the of the earlier events that transpired at Spear Pillar, (namely Dialga/Palkia's appearance), Arceus is just sitting above everyone's heads the whole time without lifting a finger to help? It's even funnier in Platinum when Giratina is distorting space and time.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You said you played it before right, but didn't finish it? Do you remember how far you got?
While the VN has been lying in my hard disk for more than 6 months, I don't think I got farther than the first few scenes. I got it fresh after finishing Higurashi, but exams came in the way, and I kind of forgot about it. Powerstar9's constant posts got me curious and I started again last week.

:231:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

They kind of did the same thing with FT. When season 2 came, aka (FairyTail 2014) Funimation did not dub the newer episodes probably because they did not get the license yet.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nooo, I mean they've only dubbed the first 51-ish episodes of the whole series and ignored the rest. I was hoping for them to continue, but it's been years now since then. I haven't watched the rest of the anime after that.
Ah OK. I was kinda expecting that but i was kinda worried about my idea. Yeah it's sad when a good anime is not fully dubbed. But the anime have like stopped after a moment. (By that i mean that they don't have adapted all the Manga.)

D

Deleted member

Does anyone find it funny that for all the of the earlier events that transpired at Spear Pillar, (namely Dialga/Palkia's appearance), Arceus is just sitting above everyone's heads the whole time without lifting a finger to help? It's even funnier in Platinum when Giratina is distorting space and time.
*yawns* Not my problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

While the VN has been lying in my hard disk for more than 6 months, I don't think I got farther than the first few scenes. I got it fresh after finishing Higurashi, but exams came in the way, and I kind of forgot about it. Powerstar9's constant posts got me curious and I started again last week.

Ohhhh, so you have no idea what you're in for then. You're about to go on quite the ride, but it is really really good.

I'm so happy that @Powerstar9 has gotten so into it. I can't wait for him, and now you too, to get to these last EPs, because 6-8 are incredible.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Nah, he wasn't there when all that was happening.
He was at the Sinjoh ruins, preparing his PowerPoint slideshow.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Nah, he wasn't there when all that was happening.
He was at the Sinjoh ruins, preparing his PowerPoint slideshow.
Technically, he wasn't at the Sinjoh Ruins. You have to catch him in DPP and drag him with you.

Good joke though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ohhhh, so you have no idea what you're in for then. You're about to go on quite the ride, but it is really really good.

I'm so happy that @Powerstar9 has gotten so into it. I can't wait for him, and now you too, to get to these last EPs, because 6-8 are incredible.
If I were to make a guess based on Higurashi, the skeleton of the plot is
a series of impossible-looking murders attributed to something magical which are then explained in a very logical manner.

I'm at the boiler room scene right now, by the way. I'll keep trying to guess, though, ha ha.

T

Trick or Treat

If I were to make a guess based on Higurashi, the skeleton of the plot is
a series of impossible-looking murders attributed to something magical which are then explained in a very logical manner.

I'm at the boiler room scene right now, by the way. I'll keep trying to guess, though, ha ha.

Is that what Higurashi is like?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am looking the episode 275 of Gintama. Finally some good gender bender . Mouhahahahahaha!
bowser___laughing_as_hell_by_ribozurai.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom