• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

That's what I was going to say lol.
This is why I love Gen 4.
I hate myself for saying this, but I would love Gen 4 remakes + expansion.

And just going back to the way the anime was in Gen 4. Although XY might be just as good, I am not sure as I haven't watched much of it..

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sinnoh is pure epicness, specially becuse it is a region that requires a lot of traveling; going trough the long snowy mountain routes to reach Snowpoint City was my favorite experience

Soul.

I hate myself for saying this, but I would love Gen 4 remakes + expansion.

And just going back to the way the anime was in Gen 4. Although XY might be just as good, I am not sure as I haven't watched much of it..
Don't hate yourself; I'd love to see that too. I want the Gen 4 remakes to be as awesome as the original games.
The DP anime was great. XY I can see it doing well; what surprises me the most is the beautiful, improved animation it has. It has to be the best in the series.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Don't hate yourself; I'd love to see that too. I want the Gen 4 remakes to be as awesome as the original games.
The DP anime was great. XY I can see it doing well; what surprises me the most is the beautiful, improved animation it has. It has to be the best in the series.
same.
a Gen 4 remake with the current Pokemon game graphics would be pretty cool to see.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually want another gen 1 remake since it's last remake is so archaic now

and expensive

T

Trick or Treat

Anime-wise, Gen 4 was easily the best of tge first 5. All the development, with everyone. Ash, Dawn, their various rivalries, and the Pokemon themselves. Plus the overall continuity of that saga made it feel very complete up until Darkrai. To this day it is the only saga I have fully watched more than twice.

XY does look better than BW at least.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sorry, and I don't want to sound like an a**, but posts like this, which treat Nintendo as if it were perfect or near perfect, are just cringe worthy. How do we Nintendo would actually fix things? Heck, they could very well make WORSE games than the newer ones. Yes, I said that. And like it or not, it's true. Now, do I believe it's likely that Nintendo would make the series worse than it is? No. Is it possible? Damn straight it is.

That said, odds are Nintendo doesn't give enough damns to buy Castlevania, honestly.

:094:
While you may be right, it is my opinion that if Castlevania was owned by Nintendo, it would only likely improve. Nintendo is definitely not perfect as evidenced by some of their choices in the past few years. I'm hopeful for the future though.

And sadly, you're probably right. But I can dream right?

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well the atmosphere in here is certainly a big departure from what it was before.

I like it... feels cozy.

Pokemon remakes? I'd really like to see all of the regions in the new 3D style, mostly to take my Goodra on a world trip.

Soul.

Also I just noticed...
Diamond and Pearl are almost 10 years old. Oh god this makes me want a remake even more.

D

Deleted member

I'm sketching two versions.. one shows the character looking at the front (in the same vein as the current avatar I'm using), and the other is similar to the sketch I presented in June.

Last edited by a moderator:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm sketching two versions.. one shows the character looking at the front (in the same vein as the current avatar I'm using), and one similar to the sketch I presented in June.
cool.
i'd like to see the june one redone.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*the last time we had the original Kanto adventure there was no Physical/Special split yet*

Yep, we need the re-remakes

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
im wondering if i should shift back to still~wolf once i get my name changing back.
or just simply wolf as its apparently not taken according to @Rocket Raccoon

T

Trick or Treat

I wonder if Bernkastel has a chance in Smash Bros. I would totally main her. Or Lambda.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe the could expand a gen 1 remake by adding Johto so we can catch up on all our favorite characters BEFORE the events of gen 2

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

really? i dont see it taken quite yet.
i see a variation of it with a different letter, a wolf o'donnel and stuff though.
Actually you probably can't take it, now that I think of it.

Because @Wölf still gets treated as "Wolf" with a regular "o"

The reason why I couldn't use a variation letter like Miŕacle or Miraçle.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Actually you probably can't take it, now that I think of it.

Because @Wölf still gets treated as "Wolf" with a regular "o"

The reason why I couldn't use a variation letter like Miŕacle or Miraçle.
aw i see.
oh well, i'll revert to either still~wolf or something else probably MH related im sure.
only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom