• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's why I never eat alone at restaurants, people just stare at me like an abandoned dude

Soul.

Games on mobile devices can be fun; the problem is that most mobile developers seem to be hellbent on designing features that disrupt the experience in order to encourage you to (continuously) waste money on their game(s).
Money?
Microtransactions are dumb.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I cleaned my room today, and found hilarious amounts of dust hidden behind some stuff; there was circles of pure dirt behind the 5 wall clocks I have.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I cleaned my room today, and found hilarious amounts of dust hidden behind some stuff; there was circles of pure dirt behind the 5 wall clocks I have.
when my friend was cleaning his room he moved this big 'ol cabinet and behind it was dust from the passed 8 years lol.
Society seems to believe that "alone, even for a second = antisocial" or something.

:094:
yeeeah that seems about right.
some people are legitimately anti-social, but some people just have alone time or just go out alone, nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah it's the first pro, they never took off in Mexico, so I found one of the last units in clearance sale :4pacman:
I see. The only one I could possibly get would be a "regular" Surface 3, but even that is expensive.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im curious why one would need 5 clocks in one room.
5 wall clocks + 3 table clocks + 2 digital ones actually :p

Im not obsessed with time, I just like the tick-tock sound

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ever since I started playing Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness again, I must say its a bittersweet feeling inside with all the nostalgia. I guess it's because I haven't played Pokemon ever since Pokemon ORAS came out. Maybe if they made a sequel to Gale of Darkness I would get back into Pokemon, but that's still an if at this point. I just hope when they bring GCN titles to Virtual Console they can incorporate Colosseum and Gale of Darkness somehow. I've never played Colosseum, but I imagine it would be loads of fun learning what happened before Gale of Darkness.
Hmm... I wonder what's for DINNER
Fixed that one for you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A previously unreleased Dr. Seuss book came out recently

I got it today

I can see why it was unreleased though

The artwork is good, although I believe they actually finished his unfinished work

BUT the rhyme scheme in the book is all over the place

It kind of bugs me

It also rhymes a lot of words with the same word multiple times

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
A previously unreleased Dr. Seuss book came out recently

I got it today

I can see why it was unreleased though

The artwork is good, although I believe they actually finished his unfinished work

BUT the rhyme scheme in the book is all over the place

It kind of bugs me

It also rhymes a lot of words with the same word multiple times
What's the book called?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dr. Seuss is one of my major inspirations

I have the books "Dr. Seuss goes to war" with his WW2 political comics

and "The secret art of Dr. Seuss" which reveals he liked painting naked woman in very surreal paintings

What's the book called?

What Pet Should I Get

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
people kinda give you odd looks when you're alone period.
dont quite get it.
I like being alone.

1. I don't like socializing with new people. It's just weird to me. It's probably just because of most of the people my age being this way, but I keep hearing people talk about their Instant-Grams and their SnapShats or something else I know nothing about, so I don't really have stuff in common with people to talk about.

2. Thinking is awesome. Recently I realized how damn fun thinking is. It's like you have this world in your head where you can make anything. It's pretty rad.

When it comes to being alone in a dating sense, I don't care. I don't really want to date. Yes, I am physically attracted to women, but when I actually mentally think about it, I couldn't really care less. It's just meh to me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like to hear the constant ticking of my clocks... I even can sleep while hearing them

Yeah Im weird

D

Deleted member

eh i guess socially awkward means you lack good social skills.
anti-social means you just prefer alone time.
Yeah, true. I guess it could depend for both. I'm definitely not that talkative and spend most of my time (in public, outside the web) being quiet and calm.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I like being alone.

1. I don't like socializing with new people. It's just weird to me. It's probably just because of most of the people my age being this way, but I keep hearing people talk about their Instant-Grams and their SnapShats or something else I know nothing about, so I don't really have stuff in common with people to talk about.

2. Thinking is awesome. Recently I realized how damn fun thinking is. It's like you have this world in your head where you can make anything. It's pretty rad.

When it comes to being alone in a dating sense, I don't care. I don't really want to date. Yes, I am physically attracted to women, but when I actually mentally think about it, I couldn't really care less. It's just meh to me.
im the same really.
though im kinda more in the socially awkward boat than anything. i would like to chat with people, but i dont have anything in common nor do i have the skills to have a good conversation with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom