• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

holy **** im listening to gen 4 songs again
omg
Jubilife City, Canalave City, Hearthome City, Eterna Forest, Route 225, Mt. Coronet, Galactic HQ... omg there is so much.
really? i dont see it taken quite yet.
i see a variation of it with a different letter, a wolf o'donnel and stuff though.
"Star Wolf"

T

Trick or Treat

aw i see.
oh well, i'll revert to either still~wolf or something else probably MH related im sure.
only time will tell.
And sorry @ Soul. Soul. but I also get annoyed by that dot. Which is why I didn't want to choose "Miracle."

And hmm a MH name. I can help think of one for you.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I spent the last almost two hours trying to run a single Castlevania: Symphony of the Night ROM.

The internet hotspot we're borrowing goes back tomorrow.

It's all a huge waste. Nothing I can do about it now because I'm about to be told it's too late to be on the computer...

I feel like crap.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I found myself listening Touhou piano songs again
This one really stands out

Im sure it needs two pianos/keyboards to be played
Inb4 just pure skill in a single one
Oh, Kkcwkoh's channel?
I dunno, I never really liked arrangement 3, I prefer arrangement 5, personally.
I really like the Touhou piano arranges(Especially Broken Moon, Withered Leaf, Dark Side of Fate, Primordial Beats, etc.), cuz' I love pianos.
Though recently, I've been going through the Touhou Orchestral arrangements, cuz' I like Orchestras

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
holy **** im listening to gen 4 songs again
omg
Jubilife City, Canalave City, Hearthome City, Eterna Forest, Route 225, Mt. Coronet, Galactic HQ... omg there is so much.

"Star Wolf"
cant let you do that, star wolf.
yeah it has an impressive soundtrack.
And sorry @ Soul. Soul. but I also get annoyed by that dot. Which is why I didn't want to choose "Miracle."

And hmm a MH name. I can help think of one for you.
also im sorry but when i see your new name i just think "the miracle never happen"

eh, it'll probably be something zinogre related so.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Does anyone here still play Splatoon? I picked it up again the other day and it happened to be Splatfest, the team I was on won and I got these nifty snails. It got me in the mood to finally draw my Inkling, even better with the new Ika Musume dress.
[collapse=Sharing art is still a thing here, right?]

[/collapse]

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Does anyone here still play Splatoon? I picked it up again the other day and it happened to be Splatfest, the team I was on won and I got these nifty snails. It got me in the mood to finally draw my Inkling, even better with the new Ika Musume dress.
[collapse=Sharing art is still a thing here, right?]

[/collapse]
i loved it a lot when i played it before i went on my trip.
the heavy splatling win animation drew me back in. i'm probably gonna pick it up again when im home.
is @Zinogre available? @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf
doesn't seem like there is someone using it
lemmme see if there's any letter variations

nope, not in use.
well hell if that isnt taken by the time i can change theres a good potential name.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

While I got an "okay" rendition of the thing done in paper.. I think I'll just rely on the current avatar's [digital] assets in order to create the new one.

T

Trick or Treat

cant let you do that, star wolf.
yeah it has an impressive soundtrack.

also im sorry but when i see your new name i just think "the miracle never happen"

eh, it'll probably be something zinogre related so.
Zin~Wolf

it's fine. I got used to it.
the dot is a curse.
I didn't mean that as making fun of your name, by the way. But I have seen some people not understanding why the dot bothers you, but having random dots bothers me. I was considering Miracle. as a very last resort. Then I decided on a flower.

Soul.

I didn't mean that as making fun of your name, by the way. But I have seen some people not understanding why the dot bothers you, but having random dots bothers me. I was considering Miracle. as a very last resort. Then I decided on a flower.
No no, it's fine haha. I just have the dot in my username for Arceus knows why. If I could, I'd get the @ Soul username but I don't think that's going to happen.

D

Deleted member

Like I said a billion times before, I'm very lucky to have a simple username on this site. This is quite a rare thing for the most part. I had to think of multiple possible names for all my YouTube accounts (except for FlightShift, which was derived from an old project I was going to make back in 2010).

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
i loved it a lot when i played it before i went on my trip.
the heavy splatling win animation drew me back in. i'm probably gonna pick it up again when im home.
I'm still using the brush, I love using it more than any other weapon. Plus you look cool in both the winning or losing animation.

I somehow only just realized how amazing the music is, I never seem to notice it in game (probably because it gets drowned out a lot), but I listened to a lot of it while I was drawing. Probably one of the greatest soundtracks Nintendo has ever made.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Like I said a billion times before, I'm very lucky to have a simple username on this site. This is quite a rare thing for the most part. I had to think of multiple possible names for all my YouTube accounts (except for FlightShift, which was derived from an old project I was going to make back in 2010).
Mine is simpler.

T

Trick or Treat

No no, it's fine haha. I just have the dot in my username for Arceus knows why. If I could, I'd get the @ Soul username but I don't think that's going to happen.
Would you consider a bullet point?

Like •Soul or Soul•

Or even a diamond?

D

Deleted member

This is why I still think the "terminate accounts that haven't been active for 5 years or more" idea should be a thing.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Also I just noticed...
Diamond and Pearl are almost 10 years old. Oh god this makes me want a remake even more.
Yup, but before DP turns 10, Pokemon itself will turn 20.
Geez.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm still using the brush, I love using it more than any other weapon. Plus you look cool in both the winning or losing animation.

I somehow only just realized how amazing the music is, I never seem to notice it in game (probably because it gets drowned out a lot), but I listened to a lot of it while I was drawing. Probably one of the greatest soundtracks Nintendo has ever made.
I like the slosher weapon. When you win you look cool and when you lose you look adorable.

T

Trick or Treat

I like to think that Envy and Erika were both pretty simple. And I had originally wanted just Miracle but that was taken.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My daily Sailor Moon episode is not in the server

Welp...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"Wolf" is actually... err.. taken.
Of course Wolf is taken, most of the Smash characters are taken.
If I'm correct, the only ones that aren't taken are Young Link, Duck Hunt, and the 3 types of Miis.
That's it.

D

Deleted member

The only other username I would take would be "
".

But that's impossible unless I get Premium, and even then I would rather have that as an alternate account.

Sticking to "Flight", though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Would you consider a bullet point?

Like •Soul or Soul•

Or even a diamond?
The bullet points have been something I've been considering for a while now. "Soul." is simpler but •Soul makes me essentially untaggable (is that even a word?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom